Who will win The Legend Super Tag League?

(Dec. 01, 2020  11:13 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: hi EartHelios

Hi TheGolden Blade

Oh I just realized I got the 100th post lol
(Nov. 29, 2020  7:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:24 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: My take on the tags which will be better.

I think Shu will most likely join considering that he is in the end of opening where both protags shu and Valt and Lean were standing around the stadium.

Now if we see I want the teams as follows:

1) Hikaru & Hyuga ( It's obvious since both of them are protags)  
2) Valt & Shu ( I seriously want both of them team up )
3) Rantaro & Silas ( they seriously made a good team in legend festival against Valt and Free).
4) Free & Lui ( I would like both of them who were once top rivals)
5) Drum & Aiga ( They share a great camaraderie and are hot headed and also have good understanding since both of them have great resonance).
6) Lean & Ranjiro/The shadowy figure shown in the preview ( I would like if Lean's outlook will change and he will actually team up with Ranjiro to battle the bros and Ranjiro will get the much needed screentime or He might also get teamed up with the hooded figure, so called Daigo( Hope so) ).

The Bros vs Valt and Shu in Finals with the Bros winning.

This is just my prediction or what I want the team should be for me atleast.

Now, I won't mind if Lean and Shu team up and Valt and drum/ Aiga team up.
If it were to be more realistic I would do 
1: Hikaru & Hyuga 
2: Valt & Rantaro 
3: Aiga & Ranjiro 
4: Free & Silas 
5: Lui & Drum 
6: Shu & Lean (I either have Shu teaming with Lean to try n help him or Lean being by himself. Lean never really minded blading with others though). 
If it were all the legend bladers 
1: Hikaru & Hyuga 
2: Valt & Rantaro 
3: Aiga & Ranjiro 
4: Drum & Delta 
5: Wakiya & Daigo 
6: Free & Lui 
7: Shu & Lean
8: Gwynn & Phi (not because Gwynn is bad, but he never really cares about anything. Plus Phi might not be bad anymore). 
9: Xander & Silas (I couldn’t choose who Xander would team up with but Silas makes more sense.) 
10: Zac & Someone because I can’t tell who would team with him.
I was right yay👏
Most likely the bros. The finals will probably be Shu and Lane vs Hikaru and Hyuga.
I am Pretty Sure Hyuga and Hikaru Asahi will win.
I think the final should be either valt and rantaro vs hyuga and hikaru or shu and lean vs hyuga and hikaru
Its gonna be Hikaru and Hyuga. Just admit it for once. They have to win this.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its gonna be Hikaru and Hyuga. Just admit it for once. They have to win this.

if they lose then what?
Everyone would think yeah Valt and Rantaro are gonna go in the finals. But I highly doubt that is even the case.
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Everyone would think yeah Valt and Rantaro are gonna go in the finals. But I highly doubt that is even the case.

I like rantaro so I would be happy if they won (valt is kinda annoying(
Ngl this is going to be annoying the 1st round when people say Valt and Rantaro are gonna win
Rantaro and Valt are very close to Hikaru and Hyuga so who knows.
I can only imagine how bad Hikaru and Hyuga are gonna lose this round
(Dec. 04, 2020  7:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can only imagine how bad Hikaru and Hyuga are gonna lose this round

With a stadium new to everyone its debatable on who will win
(Dec. 04, 2020  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Whats the gimmick of the new stadium

The plate in the middle is free spinning if you get the middle to spin in your beys spin direction it would give you a boost.
The new stadium: Oh yeah Imma be giving beys the boost.
Ignition and Hybrid: But we can boost too.
The new stadium: Nah yall can leave
Ignition and Hybrid cry in the corner
Hikaru and Hyuga. no arguments.
I kinda wish the tag partners could be changed like in legends festival
It's between Hyuga and Hikaru vs Lane and Shu. Who will win?

If I'm being honest I loved the legend festival arc way more.
lol the only thing the brothers are good in , is duo matches, solo matches they would get swept