Who will win The Legend Super Tag League?

Honestly I still don't really have an idea of how the tournament works. Like for instance, are the partners going to be permanent or like the legend festival? Also, how would elimination work as well unless it's also like the legend festival? Technically there should be two winners then lol. There are too many unanswered questions rn

If the partners are permanent, I'd like to speculate on who's going to be partnered up with who
If there are 2 winners, than unfortunately Hikaru and Hyuga.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: If there are 2 winners, than unfortunately Hikaru and Hyuga.

It looks like Lane's story/character is dying out tbh, since he beat all the legends and stuff, I want to talk about the tag teams tho, who's going to be with who.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:58 PM)Aiga Editz Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: If there are 2 winners, than unfortunately Hikaru and Hyuga.

It looks like Lane's story/character is dying out tbh, since he beat all the legends and stuff, I want to talk about the tag teams tho, who's going to be with who.
He'll probably start breaking beys to increase his flare.
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:58 PM)Aiga Editz Wrote: It looks like Lane's story/character is dying out tbh, since he beat all the legends and stuff, I want to talk about the tag teams tho, who's going to be with who.
He'll probably start breaking beys to increase his flare.

Like Red Eye? I guess, he has such a sick setup, I understand.
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:27 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: He'll probably start breaking beys to increase his flare.

Like Red Eye? I guess, he has such a sick setup, I understand.
Probably yes.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What are the teams?

The episode hasn't come out how the hell are we supossed to know?
Lane is gonna win lol.
I am calling it now lol.
Lane has no good character development I bet if I were to write lane he will be a likable character.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Lane is gonna win lol.
I am calling it now lol.
Lane has no good character development I bet if I were to write lane he will be a likable character.

He has plenty of character development. His character has been fleshed out well, and character change doesn’t mean character development.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Lane is gonna win lol.
I am calling it now lol.

He has plenty of character development. His character has been fleshed out well, and character change doesn’t mean character development.
Still he is too op. Shun in my fanfic has alot of character development. Lane is kinda dragging sparking to its death anime wise. I just like the beys in real life the anime is worse than beywheels in some episodes.
Lain is gonna snap valts necc and they have to avenge then free die then lui the aiger then dante silas ranjiro and shu and humans go extinct
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:30 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He has plenty of character development. His character has been fleshed out well, and character change doesn’t mean character development.
Still he is too op. Shun in my fanfic has alot of character development. Lane is kinda dragging sparking to its death anime wise. I just like the beys in real life the anime is worse than beywheels in some episodes.

So? If he wasn’t op then why would he be a villain? Shun Kurenai is too op in your fan-fic if I recall so does that make your writing bad? No.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still he is too op. Shun in my fanfic has alot of character development. Lane is kinda dragging sparking to its death anime wise. I just like the beys in real life the anime is worse than beywheels in some episodes.

So? If he wasn’t op then why would he be a villain? Shun Kurenai is too op in your fan-fic if I recall so does that make your writing bad? No.
Actually shun lost many times. Also i made shun kurenai balanced. Do you want to write beyblade burst apocalypse then?
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:47 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So? If he wasn’t op then why would he be a villain? Shun Kurenai is too op in your fan-fic if I recall so does that make your writing bad? No.
Actually shun lost many times. Also i made shun kurenai balanced. Do you want to write beyblade burst apocalypse then?

Shun is not balanced in any way, but let’s say she is. You’re still incorrect about Lane not having character development as he’s been developed into the big bad. (Also how did you reach the conclusion that I wanted to write Beyblade burst apocalypse?)
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Actually shun lost many times. Also i made shun kurenai balanced. Do you want to write beyblade burst apocalypse then?

Shun is not balanced in any way, but let’s say she is. You’re still incorrect about Lane not having character development as he’s been developed into the big bad. (Also how did you reach the conclusion that I wanted to write Beyblade burst apocalypse?)

I was joking the whole time lol
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Lane is gonna win lol.
I am calling it now lol.

What I think he means is that so far Lane hasn't had a character arc.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He has plenty of character development. His character has been fleshed out well, and character change doesn’t mean character development.

What I think he means is that so far Lane hasn't had a character arc.

Its already started with him beating all of the Legend's and getting frustrated.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What I think he means is that so far Lane hasn't had a character arc.

Its already started with him beating all of the Legend's and getting frustrated.
That's why I said so far. We don't know with any certainty where he will go from here.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its already started with him beating all of the Legend's and getting frustrated.
That's why I said so far. We don't know with any certainty where he will go from here.

If you look at the anime and manga you can piece the dots together fairly easily.

(Nov. 27, 2020  8:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's why I said so far. We don't know with any certainty where he will go from here.

If you look at the anime and manga you can piece the dots together fairly easily.

Some have speculated as to where they may take it and it may very well end up that way. Or not. Which is why I said with no degree of certainty. Unless someone here has seen the scripts lol.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you look at the anime and manga you can piece the dots together fairly easily.

Some have speculated as to where they may take it and it may very well end up that way. Or not. Which is why I said with no degree of certainty. Unless someone here has seen the scripts lol.

What I'm saying is tat if you just piece together the anime and manga, you have a degree of certainty. It doesn't take actually seeing the scripts to have a certain, logic filled, educated guess.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Some have speculated as to where they may take it and it may very well end up that way. Or not. Which is why I said with no degree of certainty. Unless someone here has seen the scripts lol.

What I'm saying is tat if you just piece together the anime and manga, you have a degree of certainty. It doesn't take actually seeing the scripts to have a certain, logic filled, educated guess.

It's entirely possible they may go that direction. Or they may go another one. It's interesting to speculate. To say it's certain (Undoubtedly. Absolutely. Beyond doubt.) that's the direction they're going is a different matter. You'd definitely need the scripts to say it's going in a absolute direction.