Who's more powerful? Thread

(Jul. 25, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:41 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Big brain but please tell me is the best blader ultra instinct shaggy lol

Shaggy is not in beyblade

Well he can he’s just so powerful
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Everything can be art. Also, have you heard of a magical and powerful thing called ‘plot armor’? Did you ever consider that’s why he only lost once? And just because he can beat the same 2-4 Bladers a few times, doesn’t make him the best.

Okay whatever you say

Your not giving any concrete reasoning. Him being good at math doesn't make him the strongest Blader. It doesn't make sense. If your going to Gwyn is the strongest, give some concrete reasons you think he is.
(Jul. 25, 2020  8:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  7:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Okay whatever you say

Your not giving any concrete reasoning. Him being good at math doesn't make him the strongest Blader. It doesn't make sense. If your going to Gwyn is the strongest, give some concrete reasons you think he is.
He beat drum and other bladers easily. Also he can beat lane easy
(Jul. 25, 2020  8:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  8:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Your not giving any concrete reasoning. Him being good at math doesn't make him the strongest Blader. It doesn't make sense. If your going to Gwyn is the strongest, give some concrete reasons you think he is.
He beat drum and other bladers easily. Also he can beat lane easy

You don't know if he could be beat Lane easily. That's an assumption. You have no facts to support that. As far as Drum is concerned, he beat Drum easily initially. By the end of series Gwyn wasn't able to sweep him. And let's not forget that he was eventually taken down. Baring all that in mind, how is Gwyn the strongest.
I think Valkyrie is the best
Honestly, a lot of the debates in this thread are pointless at this current time thanks to the sparking manga revealing the rankings. There is no point in arguing against it since it is fact and factual information invalidates opinions. For example, some people in this thread are currently debating about whether Gwynn is the strongest blader or not but he obviously isn’t since the manga ranks him at number 8 and no events have occurred to oppose that. Therefore Gwynn not being the strongest blader is a matter of fact, not a matter of opinion and it isn’t debatable. If you are particularly talking about a certain season or a certain continuity then make sure to specify what you are talking about so people understand and don’t be vague but even then, still take into consideration what is and isn’t factual.
What if Free gets extremely corrupted and goes overpowered even more than Red Eye and Phi and Aiger and goes on a rampage for power
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: What if Free gets extremely corrupted and goes overpowered even more than Red Eye and Phi and Aiger and goes on a rampage for power

Would make sense frees been getting traumatize lol
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:34 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: What if Free gets extremely corrupted and goes overpowered even more than Red Eye and Phi and Aiger and goes on a rampage for power

Would make sense frees been getting traumatize lol

Next time Free sees Lane hes gonna get a seizure
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:34 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Would make sense frees been getting traumatize lol

Next time Free sees Lane hes gonna get a seizure

Nah that mans gonna get some type of brain cell loss
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:26 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Next time Free sees Lane hes gonna get a seizure

Nah that mans gonna get some type of brain cell loss

concussion type stuff
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:26 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Nah that mans gonna get some type of brain cell loss

concussion type stuff

Yes Fafnir gonna hit him in the forehead lol
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:35 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: concussion type stuff

Yes Fafnir gonna hit him in the forehead lol

Lucifer finna use Variant Wall and break his forehead
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:35 AM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Yes Fafnir gonna hit him in the forehead lol

Lucifer finna use Variant Wall and break his forehead

Yes lol
valt with sowrd Valtryek vs aiger with union
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:51 AM)darthrusteze Wrote: valt with sowrd Valtryek vs aiger with union

BRUH
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly, a lot of the debates in this thread are pointless at this current time thanks to the sparking manga revealing the rankings. There is no point in arguing against it since it is fact and factual information invalidates opinions. For example, some people in this thread are currently debating about whether Gwynn is the strongest blader or not but he obviously isn’t since the manga ranks him at number 8 and no events have occurred to oppose that. Therefore Gwynn not being the strongest blader is a matter of fact, not a matter of opinion and it isn’t debatable. If you are particularly talking about a certain season or a certain continuity then make sure to specify what you are talking about so people understand and don’t be vague but even then, still take into consideration what is and isn’t factual.

THANK YOU. I ve also being trying to say the same thing. There is no objectivity in discussing such things as hiro morita has already confirmed the rankings. If a person wants to discuss who he/she wants to be the best, they can do so but saying for a fact that this blader is stronger than the other even though the opposite is the case does not make any sense.
(Jul. 26, 2020  1:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  10:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly, a lot of the debates in this thread are pointless at this current time thanks to the sparking manga revealing the rankings. There is no point in arguing against it since it is fact and factual information invalidates opinions. For example, some people in this thread are currently debating about whether Gwynn is the strongest blader or not but he obviously isn’t since the manga ranks him at number 8 and no events have occurred to oppose that. Therefore Gwynn not being the strongest blader is a matter of fact, not a matter of opinion and it isn’t debatable. If you are particularly talking about a certain season or a certain continuity then make sure to specify what you are talking about so people understand and don’t be vague but even then, still take into consideration what is and isn’t factual.

THANK YOU. I ve also being trying to say the same thing. There is no objectivity in discussing such things as hiro morita has already confirmed the rankings. If a person wants to discuss who he/she wants to be the best, they can do so but saying for a fact that this blader is stronger than the other even though the opposite is the case does not make any sense.
It sure doesn’t make sense and the sad part is that’s  just one of many problems in this thread. Even in situations where character strength is debatable it usually leads to arguments and it’s really nobody’s fault. The thing is, we as humans all have a little bit of bias and anime characters are a very large target of favouritism. We all have our favourite characters and it’s hard to see them get looked down upon while at other times it’s hard to see certain characters seem overrated and get praised so as a result we defend or shun those various characters and I can say I admittedly apply to this logic myself, in a way we all do and there’s nothing wrong with feeling the way we do about characters but when you combine that favouritism we all have with the small number of battles and inconclusive events from beyblade it’s only natural arguments occur from this since we protect our opinions. I knew from the moment this thread was created it would lead to arguments and believe me, I have never seen a thread this small with so many arguments and again, as I said before, it’s nobody’s fault. This thread just doesn’t work out to be honest.
Yo guys I need to know, who do you think would win. Ryuga or Kai
I gotta say, I love this seasons Big Five.
(Jul. 26, 2020  3:35 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yo guys I need to know, who do you think would win. Ryuga or Kai
idk,they are from different origins, but i always felt kai was stronger.
(Jul. 26, 2020  1:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:51 AM)darthrusteze Wrote: valt with sowrd Valtryek vs aiger with union

BRUH

What?
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:59 PM)darthrusteze Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  1:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: BRUH

What?

I think he means Valt with Slash Valkyrie vs Aiga with Union Achilles. And in my opinion Valt would win.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:28 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:59 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: What?

I think he means Valt with Slash Valkyrie vs Aiga with Union Achilles. And in my opinion Valt would win.
Probably Valt.
There's no point in having a thread like this that's just going to lead to problems and people getting into huge fights over fictional bladers.

Can't you all go find a chatroom somewhere?