Kai
52.63%
Ryuga
38.16%
Kyoya
9.21%
Total: 100% 76 vote(s)
Kai, Ryuga, Kyoya:-
Most often known for their dominant style, superior attitude & over confidence.
Although Ryuga & Kyoya's both have a blasting attitude but my vote is with Kai .I just loved his character,attitude & all that. Although i have heared many people disliking all of them & saying that they have sucking attitude, its their opinion. Nobody can't change it. So actually this thread is not for those people (no hard feelings). SO LET"S GET STARTED.
Honestly in my eyes Kyoya is the people's champion and one of the more passionate bladers. On the other side Ryuga has the most victory results. I'm a little mix on Series 1's Kai though for some reason Unhappy
Kai FTW!!!!!!!!!

He actually had a past unlike Ryuga and Kyoya.
Kai. He's such a well developed character who grows a lot throughout the series.
Kyoya doesn't grow at all, unless something happened in the last 5 or so episodes of 4D. He lives to defeat Ginga, once stating that he doesn't care about the end of the world, but he'll help so he can battle Ginga. Not only is that so extremely selfish and stupid, it's kinda creepy. As for Ryuga, he's a bit better than Kyoya, and he grew a bit as a character, but not as much as Kai.
(Feb. 19, 2014  5:47 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: Honestly in my eyes Kyoya is the people's champion and one of the more passionate bladers. On the other side Ryuga has the most victory results. I'm a little mix on Series 1's Kai though for some reason Unhappy
I respect what you said but i want to know what is the reason that you don't like Kai?
As cool as Kai seemed as a kid and as much as I still like a lot about his character, on rewatching the show with more mature eyes, he really is an incredibly unreliable jerk way too often - sure he has his reasons and it's good drama for the plot but it still doesn't sit right with me.

I've not seen much of the MFB anime so I don't know that much more than what I've read and the few episodes I've seen but Ryuga at least seems like you generally know that while he might help you out in the later seasons, he probably won't and you shouldn't rely on him to do so. But more importantly his voice in the Japanese version is just amazing so really that alone seals it for me lol.
mr. Dual is right...but kai and ryuga rox
So, till know the majority is with Kai & that's great Wink .Now lets see if the poll changes or not
Personally, I like Ryuga & Kyoya evenly. However, Kai has always been #1 with me. He's a jerk, arrogant, extremely skilled, goes through his own internal struggles but still comes back to help when it really counts. Sure the other two (though mostly Kyoya) has some of those statements in common, but its how Kai's storyline was done that got me hooked to him.
Ryuga by far. He worked the hardest and knew the most about his own bey
I like Kai because he's quiet and Beyblades with his heart.
From all I've seen: they all work hard but Kai seems to express more feels as a blader than the other two. He gets my vote.
(Mar. 07, 2014  6:20 PM)Beybladeking 24 Wrote: Kai is the best for sure!! Just watch this: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MfBgivUg74

Hope you can watch it Grin
If that was best than this is epic.See it:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLxZyPJbLg4
I can't decide between Kai or Ryuga. Ryuga is the dragon emperor, he defeats everyone that gets in his way. (except for Nemesis) I also liked how Ryuga gave Kenta his power right before he died (we think he is dead but it was never confirmed) because of Kenta following him all that way and gaining his trust. Kai, is a bit different. I don't know all that much about him because I haven't seen all that much of the original series. But what I do know is that he is Tyson's biggest rival. Kind of like Kyoya and Gingka. Except Kyoya lives to defeat Gingka and will put anything at risk to do so. Kai, is mysterious and quiet but instead of defeating his rival, he will do anything to get what he wants in general. He also had a lot of character development. Meaning he cared more about his friends as the series went on. So yeah, I just can't decide over Ryuga or Kai.
I say Ryuga he gave his life in the battle against nemesis there for that proves he is the strongest and the one with the most bey spirit.
(Mar. 09, 2014  4:11 AM)mr.cool Wrote: I say Ryuga he gave his life in the battle against nemesis there for that proves he is the strongest and the one with the most bey spirit.

Just wondering, my memory is a a little foggy. In terms of sacrifices, I only remember Ryuga's sacrifice against Nemesis and Kai's against Brooklyn. Did Kyoya have any significant ones like those two?
No, Kyoya was just creepily obsessed with Ginga.
Enjoying reading people say something more than one character did is proof that only one character is the best without realising or admitting their lack of understanding of one series.

mr.cool, you might want to take a look at the aftermath of Kai v Brooklyn 2, though personally I'd suggest watching the entire second half of the third season for context.

Sure, it's uncertain what happens, mostly because Kai had the forethought to have a resurrection-based bitbeast but uh yeah, this scene still brings a tear to my eye today, especially given the fact it followed the best battle in the original series (which many consider to be the best battle from any series.)
(Mar. 10, 2014  3:45 AM)MysticKnives Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2014  4:11 AM)mr.cool Wrote: I say Ryuga he gave his life in the battle against nemesis there for that proves he is the strongest and the one with the most bey spirit.

Just wondering, my memory is a a little foggy. In terms of sacrifices, I only remember Ryuga's sacrifice against Nemesis and Kai's against Brooklyn. Did Kyoya have any significant ones like those two?
I respect the 'Ryuga' character but in my eyes or simply in my point of view the term sacrifice does'nt suits as he did'nt gave or sacrificed his life for the world, friends or anybody. He actually just wanted to be the best or we can say beat the best to prove that he's the best & L-Drago is the real deal, not nemesis.But that did'nt happen cause he was defeated by nemesis & then he gave L-drago's star fragment to sagitario & then died, that was also not a sacrifice, he just helped them.In case of 'Kai', i agree that he also badly wanted to defeat 'Brooklyn', but he also fought for his friends. In that fight he also sacrificed Dranzer, that was not in the case of L-Drago as it just transferred all of of it's powers & made a type of fusion with Sagitario. So, in short, the word 'SACRIFICE' should only be used with Kai & not with Ryuga.
(Mar. 10, 2014  3:20 PM)simon013 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2014  3:45 AM)MysticKnives Wrote:

I respect the 'Ryuga' character but in my eyes or simply in my point of view the term sacrifice does'nt suits as he did'nt gave or sacrificed his life for the world, friends or anybody. He actually just wanted to be the best or we can say beat the best to prove that he's the best & L-Drago is the real deal, not nemesis.But that did'nt happen cause he was defeated by nemesis & then he gave L-drago's star fragment to sagitario & then died, that was also not a sacrifice, he just helped them.In case of 'Kai', i agree that he also badly wanted to defeat 'Brooklyn', but he also fought for his friends. In that fight he also sacrificed Dranzer, that was not in the case of L-Drago as it just transferred all of of it's powers & made a type of fusion with Sagitario. So, in short, the word 'SACRIFICE' should only be used with Kai & not with Ryuga.

Oh I see. Thank you.
So, Kai is still leading.............
WWWWWOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I personally hate Ryuga, but Kyoya and Kai are my favorites. I also would rather Ray then Kai, due to the lack of his confidence.
Who's lack of confidence? Both Ray and Kai seem pretty confident to me.