Who is your favorite burst character

No prob. Before you criticize others writing and handling of characters though, it's a good idea to back up what you say with concrete reasoning.
the scarlet supernova and the dragon tamer aka Agier And Dante
I said earlier I like Dante and agier but I also like valt
Well, I like Ken Midori. it's sad he didn't come back in the anime. He has such an interesting character. In the beginning of season 1, he was (kinda) able to handle valts hyperness, and entertain his little siblings with a puppet show. Also, Id like to see how guardian Kerbeus would have worked in the anime
Aiga, Laban, and Cuza
The obvious bois
The Big 5 in Sparking (Valt, Shu, Aiga, Free, Lui)

The unnoticed ones
Ukyo Ibuki? (season 1)
Gabe Brunai (season 1)
Cuza Ackerman (season 2)
Laban Vanot (season 3)
Suoh Goshuin (season 3)
Pot Hope (season 4)
ii like free
It seems that the top 3 overall favs in no such order are Valt, Shu, and Free/Lui
(Sep. 09, 2020  8:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It seems that the top 3 overall favs in no such order are Valt, Shu, and Free/Lui

We need some love for the unloved Unhappy
I love Silas, Zac, Lui, Free, Valt, Suo, Fubuki, Rantaro
I really like Madoka from from the metal fight anime.
burst - shu
evolution - free
turbo - free
rise - delta
surge - free
quad drive - free
(I'm indecisive)
Season 1 - Wakiya
Season 2 - Free
Season 3 - Aiga
Season 4 - (I skipped this season)
Season 5 - Lui (he became my favourite of all time)
Season 6 - Lui (but Bell is growing on me)
Background character #186 In the 48th eps of god

Tbh, probably cuza, Laban, or aiga. Everyone else is trash and overrated, my opinion is better than all of yours
I'm sorry but u don't have any idea how many threads are out there just like this one. u should have searched threads before u posted this one

but i like Shu
(Sep. 17, 2021  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Background character #186 In the 48th eps of god

Tbh, probably cuza, Laban, or aiga. Everyone else is trash and overrated, my opinion is better than all of yours

"my opinion is better than all of yours"
It's fine if you think it, but it's absolutely not if you say it in front of everybody. You're literally insulting everyone that has made a post on this long thread.
(Sep. 18, 2021  11:06 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2021  2:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Background character #186 In the 48th eps of god

It's fine if you think it, but it's absolutely not if you say it in front of everybody. You're literally insulting everyone that has made a post on this long thread.
Yo HyperSpriggan, whose man's is this? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My favorite Burst characters are Valt, Free, Lui, Shu, Hyuga, Hikaru, Rashad, Boa, Fumiya, Xhaka, Gwyn, Blind, and Bell.
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:52 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  11:06 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: "my opinion is better than all of yours"

Um may I know what that sentence means.
(Sep. 18, 2021  11:06 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

Sarcasm? Bro who is such a narcissistic person who thinks that, and who is tactless and sociopathic enough to say it?
Aiager akabane Dante koryu or Valt aoi
(Sep. 19, 2021  3:52 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  11:06 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: "my opinion is better than all of yours"

My favorite Burst characters are Valt, Free, Lui, Shu, Hyuga, Hikaru, Rashad, Boa, Fumiya, Xhaka, Gwyn, Blind, and Bell.
sorry aiga.... but there's no-ma aiga... 😭😭😭😭😭

lol anyway my new fav character is definitely the chad gwyn!
The owner of Genesis well that makes perfect sense because you are Genesis
(Sep. 20, 2021  1:39 AM)Super A Wrote: The owner of Genesis  well that makes perfect sense because you are Genesis

i mean, I am indeed the Genesis Blader.
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:34 PM)Eos1106 Wrote: What is your favorite burst character?

Delta Akane.