Who is your favorite burst character

Hyde

1. he is fun to watch
2. ever since i saw him revealed i knew he would be my favorite- I like the alt style
3. he's kind of relatable in a way because I feel like he is sometimes masking his happiness and confidence, which I do
4. he deserves a new Hades
5. I just really like him, I mean, he is my comfort character I'd like to be him or at least be his friend
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:42 PM)Hydee Wrote: Hyde

1. he is fun to watch
2. ever since i saw him revealed i knew he would be my favorite- I like the alt style
3. he's kind of relatable in a way because I feel like he is sometimes masking his happiness and confidence, which I do
4. he deserves a new Hades
5. I just really like him, I mean, he is my comfort character I'd like to be him or at least be his friend

hyde is indeed fun to watch, and i like his character, and especially his bey!
1. Kit(Yes the air knight guy)
2. Hyde
3. Bel
4. Hyuga(I feel you judging me)
5. Hikaru
6. Xander
7. Drum
8.  rantaro
9. Kurt(anyone even remember this guy)
10.  Lui/Aiga/Valt/Free(I couldn't decide)
(Sep. 26, 2021  4:23 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: 1. Kit(Yes the air knight guy)
2. Hyde
3. Bel
4. Hyuga(I feel you judging me)
5. Hikaru
6. Xander
7. Drum
8.  rantaro
9. Kurt(anyone even remember this guy)
10.  Lui/Aiga/Valt/Free(I couldn't decide)
Man, Kit and Kurtz were one of some the coolest characters in Burst. I feel ashamed forgetting about them lol.
I really dont know why but i always liked akira even tho he wasnt really important to the story i thought he was cool and his bey was sick I also like agier just as much
Fun fact I found other characters with Akira as their name and look feminine
aiger because he is powerful despite his lack of control which he has gotten better at
Aiga is my favorite out of all the burst characters with Shu being 2nd and Bell third(he grew on me). But I also liked a lot of the side characters like Cuza, Laban, Rantaro/Rajiro/Ranzou, Bell's Grampa, Daigo, I even liked Akira.
Watched the Dubbed version and I will revisit this... giving my top 5 fav now. Some of these may come surprising but I find these characters's dubbed version really good.

5. Hikaru
4. Rantaro
3. Aiga
2. Valt
1. Shu
dont forget phi too
(Aug. 15, 2022  2:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: dont forget phi too

"I am the God of Destruction! No one can stand up to a god! Phoenix!" -Phi
(Aug. 15, 2022  4:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2022  2:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: dont forget phi too

"I am the God of Destruction! No one can stand up to a god! Phoenix!" -Phi

yup lol