Who is 100% caught up on the burst anime?

How did YOU watch beyblade burst god series? As far as I can tell and from what I've read on these forums it is NOT 100% subbed yet (which is totally fine I understand people are working hard to complete that) but do you all understand Japanese or something?! How are people caught up and watching the 3rd season already when the god series isn't translated yet? I'm dying to watch more and to be caught up.
I got up to 17 subbed
then I watched about 5 raw episodes. I understood it a bit but not enough
so I skipped to Chouzetsu because it was being subbed.
(May. 02, 2018  1:31 AM)leosama Wrote: I got up to 17 subbed
then I watched about 5 raw episodes. I understood it a bit but not enough
so I skipped to Chouzetsu because it was being subbed.

Just watch Burst Evolution. The dub is meh but you'll at least get the full story
I see. Yeah seems like everyone's watching Chouzetsu before finishing god/evolution. I thought people were watching subbed somewhere I wasn't aware of lol.
Anyone who is watching further on in Beyblade God is just watching raw for what's not subbed or dubbed, whether they understand Japanese or not. The subs you know of are all that there is. No one else is subbing that I'm aware of.

You can follow along with the raw if you want. Beyblade shouldn't be too complex of a show. You'll miss details, but you should be able to get a rough idea of things.

My plan is to go through the raw, but things have been hectic and I'd rather do it when I'm not as stressed. I've met a number of people who learned English from dubs, though they were kids when it happened, but who knows?
(May. 02, 2018  3:02 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Anyone who is watching further on in Beyblade God is just watching raw for what's not subbed or dubbed, whether they understand Japanese or not. The subs you know of are all that there is.

You can follow along with the raw if you want. Beyblade shouldn't be too complex of a show. You'll miss details, but you should be able to get a rough idea of things.

My plan is to go through the raw, but things have been hectic and I'd rather do it when I'm not as stressed. I've met a number of people who learned English from dubs, though they were kids when it happened, but who knows?

Yeah at least I finally know that's what people are doing. I'm tempted to go through it raw but idk if I'd start zoning out whilst not understanding anything. Evolution is good too I'm just impatient mostly because I keep getting spoilers on youtube and such. Hope you're doing okay stress is no fun.
I still don't get how Valt is like 12 and gets to travel the world.

Also guys, is emperor forneus 0 bump atomic a good combo?
I finished everything. I cant read or understand Japanese but I get the story by context and whats going on

(May. 02, 2018  3:15 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I still don't get how Valt is like 12 and gets to travel the world.

Also guys,  is emperor forneus 0 bump atomic a good combo?

Its a meh combo. Emperor Forneus 7/4 bump/meteor bearing is really good. And your combo is pretty unbalanced especially with atomic
What about ef,7b,yard

Or orbit
(May. 02, 2018  3:24 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: What about ef,7b,yard

Or orbit

It’s pretty much stock. And yards not a good driver really
Not me. Still on 2nd season.
The suspense was killing me so I watched the whole thing raw except the first 4 episodes.I'll get around to watching the subbed.But Chouzetsu is really a life-saver
(May. 03, 2018  12:36 AM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: The suspense was killing me so I watched the whole thing raw except the first 4 episodes.I'll get around to watching the subbed.But Chouzetsu is really a life-saver

The suspense is killing me as well. I am super sick of the spoilers I keep hearing. I am tempted to watch it raw but I don't want to miss out feeling like I don't understand stuff ha.
I watch all Beyblade episodes raw. Been doing it since MFB. You don't need to be that good at Japanese to understand what's happening. I'm not fluent in Japanese but I still get a pretty good understanding from watching raws.
Check the anime threads and stuff every Monday 7:00pm JST
(May. 02, 2018  3:06 AM)Arcosst Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  3:02 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Anyone who is watching further on in Beyblade God is just watching raw for what's not subbed or dubbed, whether they understand Japanese or not. The subs you know of are all that there is.

I'm tempted to go through it raw but idk if I'd start zoning out 

I normally zone out while watching animes that are actually subbed, but I didn't while watching raw God. The story is simple with a lot of action. I still watch it dubbed again for the small details you miss and there were some things I didn't understand from the raw series (like the relationship between Red Eye and the whole snake pit after the God bladers cup started) but you'll get the idea.