Who Vs Who?

I don't remeber if this happened or not but I would like to see a battle royale of Tyson, Max, Ray and Kai. When Tyson faced Kai their beyblades made shockwaves throughout the stadium, imagine what the powerful shockwaves would be like if all 4 of the Bladebreakers battled at the same time? A Beyblade G-Revoultion vs Beyblade Metal Fight battle I think would be a good one would be between Kai and Kyouya.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:23 PM)shadowcross Wrote: I don't remeber if this happened or not but I would like to see a battle royale of Tyson, Max, Ray and Kai. When Tyson faced Kai their beyblades made shockwaves throughout the stadium, imagine what the powerful shockwaves would be like if all 4 of the Bladebreakers battled at the same time?

I second this, they really should have had match like this. It would be interesting, exciting and probably very destructive! LOL Bye Bye Beystadium!
Hell yeah. Bladebreaker Battle Royale Grin
Kai vs Kyoya = EPIC! T_T

I really dont know how would win, but I always go with kyoya.

Kyoya is just a beast, but then so was kai...I dont know who would win!!!
Maybe season 3 Kyoya would take it to a that other lv, but for now I say draw..
Niiiiice :-D

Brooklyn Vs Ray would be cool too
Tyson VS Ryuga
Kai VS Phoenix
Tag team battle Tyson and Ginga vs Kai and Kyoya.
Brooklyn vs Julius Caesar.
Caesar? A Beyblader?
Kai VS Phoenix would be nice too @ ShadowPegasis
(Sep. 03, 2010  9:50 AM)Reaper Wrote: Caesar? A Beyblader?
You are not aware of the current villain in Metal Fight Beyblade, apparently.
Brooklyn vs. Tsubasa, both going mad.
Dragoon vs. LDrago, left-spinners. (Aka, Tyson vs. Ryuga) But then there's Julius Caesar to stuff them both up with his both-spin Gravity Perseus.
Phoenix vs. Kai, similar power inside their blades Burn Phoenix and Dranzer MS respectively.
Hopper Attack vs. Flame Pyxis* (yet to be released), both with height!
Tyson vs. Kyoya, both can summon some sort of storm (Evolution Storm and many of Leone's attacks)
Masamune and Daichi vs. Tyson and Gingka - similar blades pit against each other!
Sora vs. Daichi - similar blades, again, but more resemblance in the case of Sora's Cyber to Gingka's Storm Pegasus.
Ryuga and Gingka vs. Tyson and Brooklyn - left and right spin work together!
I'd like to see:

Ginga vs Tyson.
Kyoya vs Ray/Kai.
Tyson and Ginga vs Ray and Kyoya.
AH! I see. Thanks Kai-V Grin

How about Lee Vs Kyoya? Lion Vs Lion
I suddenly thought of Oliver and Ming Ming
... they would probably be preaching about beauty the whole time, hahaha!

... Tyson vs Ryuuga would be interesting however, I'd like to see the "new and improved Tyson"
I mean, you know how Tyson goes "AUGH! I LOST!" then he would go "I must... improve..." then goes again on the second time and wins... Yeah

After reading fan journals on deviantart, I would like to see Brooklyn vs. Yuu...

Up to now, I could never predict who won in the battle between Mariah, Julia and Mathilda...
Though Mathilda would probably be the first to fly...
Who won the last battle btw Tyson & Brooklyn the score was tied at 1-1 in the final episode of Beyblade G-Revolution
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:57 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Who won the last battle btw Tyson & Brooklyn the score was tied at 1-1 in the final episode of Beyblade G-Revolution

It didn't say

Tala vs. Brooklyn (both demented forms).
Ray vs. Ren
Kai vs. Tsubasa; it would be interesting.....
The guy who own Dark Wolf vs. anybody, haha
Did these happen?
brooklyn vs kenta
Fatel Four way Tyson VS gingka VS ryuga VS The burn phoenix guy i think gingkas dad
Kai VS Gingka
The battles I would want to see are:
Kai v Hiro
Tyson v Hiro
Ray v Brooklyn
Dachi v Tala
Ozuma v Garland
Kai + Tyson v Brooklyn + Hiro
Kenny + max v Tala + Brooklyn (close match)
brooklyn vs ray! that would be awesome!
Kai VS the guy with burn fireblaze (i forget his name)
tyson VS Gingka
EDIT: even more epic battle... ryuga VS tyson