Who Vs Who?

Ok, this thread may already exist, but i was thinking about Bey-Battles we never got to see. Like Ozuma Vs Kai....... Tala Vs Ray...... Hiro Vs Brooklyn........ Garland Vs Brooklyn....... just to name a few i'd have liked to see

So my question is this...... What Bey-Battles would YOU guys have liked to see?
i had a similar topic but it got closed. but a battle i would like to see is ozuma vs kane
Though it's probably happened, Ray Vs Brooklyn.
Ray vs Brooklyn would be awesome :-D
strata dragoon ms vs brooklyn
strata dragoon ms vs max
starat dragoon ms vs ray
^
idk if those happened its only been 6 years and by strata dragoon i mean they dude who has him i forgot his name
Ozuma Vs Kane and Max Vs Daichi would be quite cool Grin

Tyson and Tala Vs Kai and Brooklyn in a Tag Battle would be sweet too Grin
This is quite a stupid topic.

How about Drunk Blader DJ against the audience?

Or hell, I'm surprised none of you said "Tyson vs. Ginga"
If you think it's stupid, why post?

Tyson wouldn't be able to fight Ginga anyway. Different universes and all
How about Max vs. That one dude with the metal cat bey I forgot his name lol
how about ginga vs the kenta
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:11 AM)storm L drago Wrote: how about ginga vs the kenta
It happened a few times ?
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:07 AM)Dyingdeathwolf Wrote: How about Max vs. That one dude with the metal cat bey I forgot his name lol

You mean Jin Of The Gail/Hiro? He had Metal Driger as a Bit Beast i think

Max Vs Hiro would be a good match Grin
(Aug. 09, 2010  10:04 PM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: If you think it's stupid, why post?

Tyson wouldn't be able to fight Ginga anyway. Different universes and all

If you read my post history, you'll see I'm on the verge of imbecility.

I'd be very interested to see Ryuuga vs. Julius Ceasar. Both their powers are obviously super evil purple-ish left-spinning demonic forces, so it'd be weird and yet very cool, I believe, to see them struggling.

Although, apparently, Julius isn't actually evil and just has a crappy childhood...
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:05 PM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: Max Vs Daichi would be quite cool Grin

This already happened.
Oh, I got a good one! Tsubasa (Crazy/Evil Mode) Vs Ginga!
tyson vs gingka(duh be an epic battle)
the dude with strata dragoon vs gingka
max vs kyoya
tyson vs ryuuga
dude wth gaia dragoon vs the dude with ray unicorno
kai vs gingka
kai vs ryuuga
brooklyn vs ryuuga

those ould be ome epic battles ^-^
A battle I would have loved to see would have been Hiro going up against Kai. We did not get to see him battle much at all during G-revolution so his skills and power are kind of still a mystery. Given that the tension was thick between these two characters throughout the third season and the latter hated the former, I would not have been surprised had they challenged one another at some point. I think it would be an exciting battle to watch and would be very close.
Kai Vs Hiro would've been interesting indedd. As you said, we didn't see Hiro blade properly so his true potential was never seen.

As for Max Vs Daichi, when did that happen?
It occurred during the episode(s) Daichi ran away after feeling left out because Tyson was getting all of the attention. He ran into Max and his dad on the way, stopping over at their house. He and Max had an argument and they used a battle to resolve it.

Another battle I would have liked to see was Spencer against Max or someone like that. He did not get to battle much and neither did Bryan. Ian did not have a chance at all.
Oh yeah i forgot about that match

Some Blitzkreig Boys focus would've been cool
Tala vs. Ray I would like to see.
Wolf Vs Tiger, sweeeeet Grin

Tag Team

Kai/Max Vs Tyson/Ray
As much as it is unlikely to happen, I would love to see Tyson vs. Gingka who wouldn't want to see the protagonists of the 2 different Beyblade series go up against each other in a Beybattle.?..then have a "Who can eat the most burgers" contest ;p

Another Bakuten vs MFB: Tsubasa vs. Kai, it would be interesting since dub-wise they would be talking to themselves lol

I would have like to have seen maybe Ming Ming vs. a girl blader

With their tension Hiro vs. Kai would have made for an interesting match
Great choices :-D Ming Ming Vs Mariah perhaps?
Madoka vs. Kenny
They play the same role, but Madoka knows more arguably.
Kenta vs. Max
Both are supporting characters, and have a good fan following for each. A well anticipated battle that doesn't include Kai!