Whine about your breaks

(Aug. 07, 2008  5:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't know which mold the Hasbro version is.

Its the thicker mold.
Same as Samurai Upper
I just broke a 10 wide. It came from my Gaia Dragoon V I assembled not even 12 hours ago. The combo I used simply for testing was
Smash Turtle
10 Wide
SG right Magnecore
SG Metal Flat

And right before that hit the stadium, the WD wrecked to pieces in mid-air, and now half of it is still spread all over my living room. How could this happen?

edit: I just found all the pieces, it broke into 8 pieces, almost symmetrical. Weird, huh?
About 20 mins ago my Dragoon G busted into about 30 different pieces....eg and all.
(Aug. 18, 2008  2:12 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: About 20 mins ago my Dragoon G busted into about 30 different pieces....eg and all.

Did you run over it with a truck?
No, it was in a battle.

AR:I forget what AR dranzer s has
WD:Ten Wide
BB:Bearing Core(I think thats the bearing stinger thing...don't really remember its been awhile.)

Everything just busted off, the casing on the EG snapped and that little silver cord type thing flew right out....worst part I broke my only Eight spike AR ;_;
Do you mean Dranzer S?
(Aug. 18, 2008  3:33 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Do you mean Dranzer S?

Yea I did. wish I would've caught that sooner....Lips_sealed
Just edit it out, no biggy.

My Metal Sting base broke in two a few days ago. That sucks.
It was like a burial or some carp. I pulled them out for the first time in a few months and something broke....how fitting.
Ugh..one of my few good HMS launchers.
my wyvorn dj AR: broke, but i guess its not all bad the only usefull part is the RC
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:30 AM)rockblade2012 Wrote: my wyvorn dj AR: broke, but i guess its not all bad the only usefull part is the RC

I didn't think the RC was useful period. I hate it.

Then again, I think mine's worn out and rather flat now, sooooo.....
Lulz, Gekiryu (the beyblade now) claims another victim!
Finally destroyed Dreamborn's Uriel 2...completely XD it just exploded.
Is there any way now to make use of it's tip in another base?

Dreamborn - not a happy bunny.
the day when we got the new MFB, my friends Pegasis broke (It was the bottom, it was split in the part where it connects to the Track) it was functional, except 3 days later it completely broke. He tried superglue and it didnt work, but then some other glue did.
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:28 AM)flashfox Wrote: Ugh..one of my few good HMS launchers.
I highly recommend the Dual Shooter fix. It works very well.

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Dual_Shooter

I'd do it with multiple shooters also.

(Sep. 20, 2008  3:51 PM)Gotruto Wrote: the day when we got the new MFB, my friends Pegasis broke (It was the bottom, it was split in the part where it connects to the Track) it was functional, except 3 days later it completely broke. He tried superglue and it didnt work, but then some other glue did.

Pictures please.

Also, it probably doesn't need to be said, but broken parts are illegal.
(Sep. 20, 2008  4:49 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2008  1:28 AM)flashfox Wrote: Ugh..one of my few good HMS launchers.
I highly recommend the Dual Shooter fix. It works very well.

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Dual_Shooter

I'd do it with multiple shooters also.

(Sep. 20, 2008  3:51 PM)Gotruto Wrote: the day when we got the new MFB, my friends Pegasis broke (It was the bottom, it was split in the part where it connects to the Track) it was functional, except 3 days later it completely broke. He tried superglue and it didnt work, but then some other glue did.

Pictures please.

Also, it probably doesn't need to be said, but broken parts are illegal.

Isn't unscrewing your launcher also illegal though? since it's technically tampering with it.
then again the phrase "what you don't know wont hurt you" Could be applied. But it's a silly thing to look at in this case.
If you unscrew your launcher but you don't edit anything, it isn't modifying though... is it?
i total my dranzer v2 base and sps today dang
A lot of people break DZV2's BB and SP
I'm scared for mine now Unhappy
(Sep. 20, 2008  6:43 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: A lot of people break DZV2's BB and SP
I'm scared for mine now Unhappy

lol yh its the 2nd ive broke now and its very annoting
Uriel 2 breaks are so sad.
i knew it was illegal, but its better than nothing.
I still can't understand how it happened but my Driger MS w/ flat RC and circle heavy had broken my Driger S's blade base(Cracked into two parts) which was my very first beyblade which I had bought 7 years ago Unhappy
and a new one would at least cost 40 bucks...
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:23 AM)ZenX Wrote: I still can't understand how it happened but my Driger MS w/ flat RC and circle heavy had broken my Driger S's blade base(Cracked into two parts) which was my very first beyblade which I had bought 7 years ago Unhappy
and a new one would at least cost 40 bucks...

Besides the whole a-heavy-metal-beyblade-rammed-into-my-plastic-beyblade-at-high-speeds thing, I'd say the age of that Driger S definitely had something to do with it.
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uriel 2 breaks are so sad.

I feel awful about it, Really do.

but Dreamborn being the person he is keeps saying "Don't worry about it"