Whine about your breaks

Broke my CH120 track, Hasbro version just plain sucks.
1. Broke one of the handle in Track 135 in Burn Phoenix
2. Broke HF Bottom in LLD
3. Fully bent almost 90 Degrees on my RS bottom in Grand Ketos

all in 1 week time..
the only one that ever brock of mine was leone ti was only the performis tip but i got so upset i started highperventling it brock in 3 piceis -.- how it brock i do not know i was at school and i left him at home and all i know my cat like play with them and chew on them but i still keet him now i tack him with to schoool will what left anyway my dad told he is gonna get a new wean they get more at walmart i think my cat brock him why i think that i dont know
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:17 AM)Mind Crush! Wrote: jiogiosjgo MY STORM CAPRICORNES TRACk BROKE, NAWW!! WHEN I WAS TESTING OUT MF PEGASIS TRACK RF!!

Not much of an issue. M145 stinks.

I broke an Earth...But I've got 3 more, so I'm not complaining.
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:32 PM)angelmeins Wrote: the only one that ever brock of mine was leone ti was only the performis tip but i got so upset i started highperventling it brock in 3 piceis -.- how it brock i do not know i was at school and i left him at home and all i know my cat like play with them and chew on them but i still keet him now i tack him with to schoool will what left anyway my dad told he is gonna get a new wean they get more at walmart i think my cat brock him why i think that i dont know
What? I can't understand.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I broke an Earth...But I've got 3 more, so I'm not complaining.
I wish I had that many Earth's.
My Ch120 Track Dosent Work Properly Anymore Unhappy
i think i may have broken the threads(?) in my CH120, the face just doesnt tighten properly, oh well...
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:49 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:32 PM)angelmeins Wrote: the only one that ever brock of mine was leone ti was only the performis tip but i got so upset i started highperventling it brock in 3 piceis -.- how it brock i do not know i was at school and i left him at home and all i know my cat like play with them and chew on them but i still keet him now i tack him with to schoool will what left anyway my dad told he is gonna get a new wean they get more at walmart i think my cat brock him why i think that i dont know
What? I can't understand.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I broke an Earth...But I've got 3 more, so I'm not complaining.
I wish I had that many Earth's.

my leone tip brock in 3 places wean i left home one day and i just got really upset to were it was hard to breath and i think my cat did coz she likes them but i still keep him and dont leave it and home wean i got to school any more and my dad gettin me a new one
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:34 AM)Dracon Wrote: My New Beylauncher L's Prongs both snapped in one day, had to replace them with my hasbro L.L drago's light launchers prongs, oh well, thats plastic for ya :\

They're fake.

Dude, it said takara tomy and sonokong on the box and i meant the little hooks on the prongs, it works fine but
well when i got my first beys i got rock aquario and storm pegasus in a two pack and i traded their parts. i put aquario's performance tip on pegasus and shot pegasus too hard. guess wat happend it broke cause i hit the top of aquario too hardUnhappy
mf gravity perseus ad145r2f destroyed my burn, dark, and flame wheel ;o
I broke my ch120 track. I think my Flame Bull 90hf broke it........Well back to Toy Wiz......Naw, forget that, I'm going to the store.
One of the heads on my Lightning L-Drago broke. D:

My Flame Bull H145HF's Flame ring also got wrecked by my Gravity-Freakin-Perseus. I swear that thing was created with the sole purpose of destoying every HWS Metal Wheel known to man.
CH120 broke, damn C145. gona try to glue it
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:58 AM)Nano Wrote: And I still can't find that Launcher rubber!

I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!! It went in the opposite direction I was looking.
I've been super gluing my Hasbro string launcher. The handle was breaking. Then it Broke while I was doing my Rock Aries vs Storm Pegasus video. Now I am super gluing it together again. But with glue on the inside too. I hope it last till I find more at the store. I haven't seen any since christmas.
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:58 PM)VaxtinTheWolf Wrote: I've been super gluing my Hasbro string launcher. The handle was breaking. Then it Broke while I was doing my Rock Aries vs Storm Pegasus video. Now I am super gluing it together again. But with glue on the inside too. I hope it last till I find more at the store. I haven't seen any since christmas.

Ha! I just glued mine last night. Works quite well...
I broke my HF tip a few days ago.Not a big deal since I don't really use it.I guess it's a bad idea to shoot beyblades onto a slide and watch them bounce right off.xD
I broke my Earth =(, thanks to Vulcan Horuseus... But i have boughtan Earth wheel for 2 USD =D. Also Earth got its revenge.. by breaking my Horuseus Clear Wheel =(
[Image: Photo%20on%202011-02-17%20at%2017.49%20%232.jpg]

I HATELOVE LLD!!!!

uber pwnage to earth
Pic doesn't work.
How in the world did my Flame Libra PT break?
Battling maybe? What do you mean by PT?