Whine about your breaks

With all the playing around I've been doing with Gravity, I've broken another Earth
My New Beylauncher L's Prongs both snapped in one day, had to replace them with my hasbro L.L drago's light launchers prongs, oh well, thats plastic for ya :\
My TT RF came out, no barring :"(
my es cracked down the middle ????
my beylancher lr before twenty 4 hours of useing the coggs gone
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:52 AM)machipz Wrote: My TT RF came out, no barring :"(
We have something in common.
I also just got Storm Pegasis and lost the RF... lol
:''(
I just had one of my ES tips cracked in a match. The bey got flipped over and the other guy's storm wheel chewed on it before they could be recovered.

Also have an earth wheel that's been gouged all to h*ll and gone.

Had an FB busted in a nasty collision. my bey cleared a hasbro stadium by about 6-7 feet.
I BROKE MY GRAVITY PERSEUS CLEAR WHEEL
I BROKE MY GRAVITY PERSEUS CLEAR WHEEL
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:34 AM)Dracon Wrote: My New Beylauncher L's Prongs both snapped in one day, had to replace them with my hasbro L.L drago's light launchers prongs, oh well, thats plastic for ya :\

They're fake.
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:52 AM)machipz Wrote: My TT RF came out, no barring :"(
does it act like an xhf now?(xtreme hole flat)
Yep, Ill post a video?
My Phoenix clear wheel split directly in half while using it on Rock.
Sigh.. I liked it too.
A Clear Wheel other than L Drago breaking ? That is weird. I suppose Rock does leave it quite unprotected ...
I dented my Dark Wolf's FS, This is why you should use the barrier the stadiums come with Unhappy
Haha yes.
And I was using MF Pegasis 145 RF also.
While Rock was on a 105 track.

No wonder ~
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A Clear Wheel other than L Drago breaking ? That is weird. I suppose Rock does leave it quite unprotected ...

Oh ma gosh, I'm frightened that my l drago clear wheel will break when I use it on 85 against libra. I just hear that sound of the plastic hitting metal, and just stop the battle right away, I really don't want it to crack at all. I already see tiny spots where the plastic got hit hard. I really need to get a spare or two.
My Lightning is breaking soon T^T .. You can see a hairline crack on it.
my only SF broke, great just great
I don't know how but part of my 100 track broke off.....
my libras ES broke. cracked right in the middle of the sharp and now theres only metal Unhappy
I can top all of you:
My brother chewed upon my LRF and R2F.
Yeah, Smithicide
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:11 AM)Dan Wrote: I can top all of you:
Yeah, Smithicide

Wow that REALLY sucks. I thought I had it bad when my 4 year old cousin chewed on my Beylauncher (Takara) string.

And now my second Earth is officially dead.
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:11 AM)Dan Wrote: I can top all of you:
Yeah, Smithicide

What?!? oh man im sorry to hear that, that just reaks

one of my rf's when i got it was on a slight tilt, and it still is, what do i do about that? is it legal? i tried shoving it back to the way it was supposed to be
P.S will show a pic soon
P.P.S its a hasbro rf
If you use it normally, it should eventually wear back into its original shape.
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:22 AM)Byser Wrote: If you use it normally, it should eventually wear back into its original shape.

no i mean the whole rubber part was put in wrong (the square part of the RF is sticking out on one side)

but i will try
My H145 broke.
try this horn breaking combo.(which i used)
Flame Gemios H145SF...