Whine about your breaks

[Image: 2howysp.jpg]
One wing broke and the screw came out.It happened while i was battling it against my spriggan requiem.
(Jan. 23, 2019  10:12 AM)Rachit Samal Wrote: [Image: 2howysp.jpg]
One wing broke and the screw came out.It happened while i was battling it against my spriggan requiem.

First Time, Eh?
I broke like 4 of those.
(Jan. 23, 2019  2:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  10:12 AM)Rachit Samal Wrote: [Image: 2howysp.jpg]

First Time, Eh?
I broke like 4 of those.

V2 has weak structural integrity (I think all Beys released before God are, due to being pure plastic, with exception of L2), so I kinda understand that it can easily break against God Layers
(Jan. 13, 2019  10:14 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Came from a local tournament. Was play-testing my bK combo against a competitor pre-game and my hard-launched Beyblade broke his Eternal Driver plate somehow.

Wasn't able to get a picture coz that seemed inappropriate at the time. But I felt really bad for the kid.

Did you do any thing for that kid?
my friend threw his V2 against a wall several times because he wanted it to weaken it and break it in battle. I'm not sure if it was against Sr or his SgV mod, but V2 broke mid-battle almost the same way. He's so cruel lol
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: my friend threw his V2 against a wall several times because he wanted it to weaken it and break it in battle. I'm not sure if it was against Sr or his SgV mod, but V2 broke mid-battle almost the same way. He's so cruel lol
This is what Valkyrie was thinking: “Why you bully me” :p
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  10:14 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Came from a local tournament. Was play-testing my bK combo against a competitor pre-game and my hard-launched Beyblade broke his Eternal Driver plate somehow.

Wasn't able to get a picture coz that seemed inappropriate at the time. But I felt really bad for the kid.

Did you do any thing for that kid?

I offered a spare Eternal Driver, but the kid was richer than me (and he dang knows it) so he didn't accept even when I insisted he take it. He's got a lot of spares I guess ahahaha
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Did you do any thing for that kid?

I offered a spare Eternal Driver, but the kid was richer than me (and he dang knows it) so he didn't accept even when I insisted he take it. He's got a lot of spares I guess ahahaha
Okay thanks
Some weeks ago, in my school, I make battle with my friends. This battle is 4 Battle Royale. All uses Sr.0.Z, but only my Beyblade don’t break. All my friends Sr is breaked.
(Feb. 02, 2019  9:06 PM)ks123 Wrote: Some weeks ago, in my school, I make battle with my friends. This battle is 4 Battle Royale. All uses Sr.0.Z, but only my Beyblade don’t break. All my friends Sr is breaked.

How!
So I've been saying that dH has a weird issue when it is launched for a while now, but I think I finally know why...

http://imgur.com/a/cWDuqpn

I'm not sure if the WBO even allows a minuscule dot of superglue for this. I'd probably mess up the glue placement regardless, but it'll be sad to see Hades go once it becomes a more severe case of pseudo-breakage...

(Feb. 02, 2019  11:41 PM)Dragunix Wrote: So I've been saying that dH has a weird issue when it is launched for a while now, but I think I finally know why...

http://imgur.com/a/cWDuqpn

I'm not sure if the WBO even allows a minuscule dot of superglue for this. I'd probably mess up the glue placement regardless, but it'll be sad to see Hades go once it becomes a more severe case of pseudo-breakage...

Would've suggested you try tightening the screws, but I realized that the metals on dH are riveted. I guess if you're all right with not using that on tournaments, it'll still be ok to use super glue on that.
My Long BeyLauncher LR just broke ???????
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My Long BeyLauncher LR just broke ???????

How did it break?
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My Long BeyLauncher LR just broke ???????

How did it break?
The Right Spin gear broke
One of the screws from the layer of my tW from GCS flew off while doing test battles. If you happen to find it, please let me know. LOL!
Have you ever had any instance of a Supergrip Launcher’s Prongs being ripped straight off your launcher through overuse?

Thank about it, what’s the only piece that was hanging onto the prongs the entire time it was used?
Question - is anyone having problems with their Zeta’ drivers different modes not locking properly? Asking for a friend. His driver was a brand new one.
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:14 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Question - is anyone having problems with their Zeta’ drivers different modes not locking properly? Asking for a friend. His driver was a brand new one.

Not with Zeta', but I did receive a screwy Zeta when I got Dranzer F. The Fusion mode didn't sit in the center properly, which made it nearly useless and just made it wobble.

Zeta is just a more complicated design, and any little mistake can make it fail somehow.
(Feb. 19, 2019  12:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:14 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Question - is anyone having problems with their Zeta’ drivers different modes not locking properly? Asking for a friend. His driver was a brand new one.

Not with Zeta', but I did receive a screwy Zeta when I got Dranzer F. The Fusion mode didn't sit in the center properly, which made it nearly useless and just made it wobble.

Zeta is just a more complicated design, and any little mistake can make it fail somehow.
That is pretty much every zeta stamina mode. There is nothing wrong it’s just the matter of how you launch it and how strong the launcher is.
(Feb. 19, 2019  2:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  12:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not with Zeta', but I did receive a screwy Zeta when I got Dranzer F. The Fusion mode didn't sit in the center properly, which made it nearly useless and just made it wobble.

That is pretty much every zeta stamina mode. There is nothing wrong it’s just the matter of how you launch it and how strong the launcher is.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. The blue Zeta I have from Dranzer F is defective, with its Fusion mode visibly off-center to the point where it's almost hitting the side of its housing. That is obviously the source of its wobbling and instability in that mode, although it's fine in Wide Ball and Quake mode.

None of my other 3 TT Zeta drivers (counting Zeta') have this defect and act like Fusion itself does for the most part, with no wobbling to be seen unless it gets attacked or runs too low on spin and starts to precess. Even the 2 Hasbro Zetas I have with a mold line right down the middle don't wobble around, proving that its this defect behind its and not the stadium or my launching strategy.

I need to find this driver tomorrow and take a pic.
(Feb. 19, 2019  5:40 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  2:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: That is pretty much every zeta stamina mode. There is nothing wrong it’s just the matter of how you launch it and how strong the launcher is.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. The blue Zeta I have from Dranzer F is defective, with its Fusion mode visibly off-center to the point where it's almost hitting the side of its housing. That is obviously the source of its wobbling and instability in that mode, although it's fine in Wide Ball and Quake mode.

None of my other 3 TT Zeta drivers (counting Zeta') have this defect and act like Fusion itself does for the most part, with no wobbling to be seen unless it gets attacked or runs too low on spin and starts to precess. Even the 2 Hasbro Zetas I have with a mold line right down the middle don't wobble around, proving that its this defect behind its and not the stadium or my launching strategy.

I need to find this driver tomorrow and take a pic.

My bad in that case. If it is visibly off centre then there certainly is some problem.
Here is my brand new zeta driver right ot of the box.

It’s very loose and basically gets stuck leaning to one side..

I made a short clip on YouTube to show.

https://youtu.be/ydvDiW3LePg
(Feb. 22, 2019  1:22 AM)CheekyWhale Wrote: Here is my brand new zeta driver right ot of the box.

It’s very loose and basically gets stuck leaning to one side..

I made a short clip on YouTube to show.

https://youtu.be/ydvDiW3LePg
I checked my own driver and see the same thing. It seems to be a possible design flaw. Please see below video :

https://youtu.be/LdirNi2H-R8