Whine about your breaks

(Oct. 30, 2018  5:10 PM)blazel Wrote: Welp for a while now i noticed small stress marks on the redish blades on my salamander its not a big deal it just makes me sad my salamander is going to break soon just four months after i bought it.Also i had my A2 for a year now now and battle it like crazy but no strees marks on it is it because its that durable or something else?

Shape. A2 is a circle. It has no main points of recoil.
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:42 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:10 PM)blazel Wrote: Welp for a while now i noticed small stress marks on the redish blades on my salamander its not a big deal it just makes me sad my salamander is going to break soon just four months after i bought it.Also i had my A2 for a year now now and battle it like crazy but no strees marks on it is it because its that durable or something else?

Shape. A2 is a circle. It has no main points of recoil.
i mean i know its a circle and didn't have any major points of recoil.  I just wondered why it didn't break yet i figured it was because of its shape but it does have small edges so i thought there should be stress marks by now.
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:46 PM)blazel Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:42 PM)MWF Wrote: Shape. A2 is a circle. It has no main points of recoil.
i mean i know its a circle and didn't have any major points of recoil.  I just wondered why it didn't break yet i figured it was because of its shape but it does have small edges so i thought there should be stress marks by now.

Unless you either use a lower driver on A2 or a higher driver on the attacker. Those points do not make much contact.
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:49 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:46 PM)blazel Wrote: i mean i know its a circle and didn't have any major points of recoil.  I just wondered why it didn't break yet i figured it was because of its shape but it does have small edges so i thought there should be stress marks by now.

Unless you either use a lower driver on A2 or a higher driver on the attacker. Those points do not make much contact.

What about Salamander? or a beyblade with operate? or a beyblade with metal or more weight? just asking.
Let it R.I.P...??? Hears rattling noise inside B-119 LR Stringlaucher. Grabs a new one.
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Let it R.I.P...??? Hears rattling noise inside B-119 LR Stringlaucher. Grabs a new one.

Haha...?
My spriggan requiem shatter into 12 pieces after test a launch with buster more buster exaliber
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:17 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: My spriggan requiem shatter into 12 pieces after test a launch with buster more buster exaliber
????12 peices
Buster did that ,..
I guess buster got tired of being humiliated
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:20 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:17 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: My spriggan requiem shatter into 12 pieces after test a launch with buster more buster exaliber
????12 peices
Buster did that ,..

The worst part is that was my signature be y
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:31 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:20 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: ????12 peices
Buster did that ,..

The worst part is that was my signature be y
Thats the bey on your profile...?
Btw any pics
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:42 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:31 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: The worst part is that was my signature be y
Thats the bey on your profile...?
Btw any pics

Yes and no sadly I got no pics I wish I did it was insane (I can't purposely break a be y even when I try lol) I can't take pics my phone is dead to
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:44 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:42 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Thats the bey on your profile...?
Btw any pics

Yes and no sadly I got no pics I wish I did it was insane (I can't purposely break a be y even when I try lol) I can't take pics my phone is dead to
I agree...even if u want to u cannot get ur mind ti break Sr
[Image: 2q9hztj.jpg]
Poor Beylauncher LR, Served me A Lot, From my very first Tournament. Rest in Pieces.
Another reason to buy czA

I find that hard to believe, how could the buster mode break it, also for me anyways the Buster mode has less attack
The sword tip of my X2 has become somewhat rounded , but still usable
(Dec. 14, 2018  11:55 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: [Image: hx2jhc.jpg]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! NOT PEGASUS ????

Noooooo.... How did it happen?
(Dec. 14, 2018  8:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  11:55 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: [Image: hx2jhc.jpg]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! NOT PEGASUS ????

Noooooo.... How did it happen?

I was battling it against dark saggittario 145.Cs
The bey got seperated and that part hit the wall ...
(Dec. 15, 2018  12:51 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  8:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Noooooo.... How did it happen?

I was battling it against dark saggittario 145.Cs

Ouch, that's awful. Also a bit strange, dark wheel is good for defense purposes but i think it was cs fault. It's a very good performance tip. The bolt was overscrewed-underscrewed? Maybe Pegasus III fought a lot of battles before and couldn't take it anymore.
(Dec. 15, 2018  1:07 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  12:51 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: I was battling it against dark saggittario 145.Cs

Ouch, that's awful. Also a bit strange, dark wheel is good for defense purposes but i think it was cs fault. It's a very good performance tip. The bolt was overscrewed-underscrewed? Maybe Pegasus III fought a lot of battles before and couldn't take it anymore.

Yes...i think i used it tooo much..since it was my fav bey..I battle with it regularly..so....maybe
Yes. .. Bolt was underscrewed
I think that when revive Phoenix gimmick is trash . In tournament play it has destroyed 2 of my bearing drivers. Ban rP

rP Breaks the bottom tabs on bearing
(Dec. 15, 2018  1:12 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  1:07 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ouch, that's awful. Also a bit strange, dark wheel is good for defense purposes but i think it was cs fault. It's a very good performance tip. The bolt was overscrewed-underscrewed? Maybe Pegasus III fought a lot of battles before and couldn't take it anymore.

Yes...i think i used it tooo much..since it was my fav bey..I battle with it regularly..so....maybe
Yes. .. Bolt was underscrewed

I see.

(Dec. 15, 2018  1:25 AM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: I think that when revive Phoenix gimmick is trash . In tournament play  it has destroyed  2 of my bearing drivers. Ban rP

rP Breaks the bottom  tabs on bearing

Never heard about this. Which is the cause that leads rP to break Bearing's tabs?
One bad bounce of rP gimmick and  kiss your bearing tab goodbye

(Dec. 15, 2018  5:26 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: One bad bounce of rP gimmick and  kiss your bearing tab goodbye

What is a Bearing tab?
(Dec. 15, 2018  5:29 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  5:26 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: One bad bounce of rP gimmick and  kiss your bearing tab goodbye

What is a Bearing tab?

I believe he means the tabs that hold the ball bearing in place on the Bearing driver. Apparently the Revive Armour can damage it.