Whine about your breaks

you know when your facebolt snaps in half and you're just like "o,ok,is jus faseboolt.ppffffft,got a million ofem.", but when that happens to a metal face, you've been bladin' to much.

also, i know thats not how you talk and that you are all wonderful human beings.
Zero g metal faces. Happens too often. T.T

Has anyone thought about how pretty soon mfb will be rare. And we won't be able to buy replacements as cheaply. That's a scary thought. So stock up guys. Unhappy Bye MFB
That's why I'm getting some 4Ds while they're there.

And why I have yet to buy Burst.
[Image: dcd9ab10cb.jpg]

ya ok p-p-p-plastics™
the original inspiration for beyblade burst
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:29 AM)Angry Face Wrote: the original inspiration for beyblade burst

Except with permanent damage outside of the teeth
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:37 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:29 AM)Angry Face Wrote: the original inspiration for beyblade burst

Except with permanent damage outside of the teeth

the prototypes had some flaws...

#ripinpieces
Tooth wear is a real disappointment. I've only played a few weeks and not even that hard and I'm already seeing the teeth on my Valkyrie starting to turn white with wear. Also a Spriggan I bought only yesterday is showing some wear on the teeth. These really seem disposable, and any serious players would have to use brand new Beys for every competition.
Tooth wear is definitely a well-documented problem so far, but Valkyrie is the only one with serious problems because of its sharp teeth combined with an aggressive design. If you just got Spriggan yesterday, it shouldn't be showing any performance difference any time soon because its teeth aren't sharp.
You're also in Japan, so a much better position to voice your complaints to Tomy than we are. :')
Not so much a break physically but more mentally. I just scanned my Dash set code and my phone crashed.... I'm broken
Will it not scan again? And you didn't get the points?
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Will it not scan again? And you didn't get the points?

It crashed while uploading the scan. I've tried a few times with no luck
I can't believe how incompetently designed this app is ... the code should remain scannable until the points are added to your account. It's insane that they would sync "this code no longer works" yet not award you the points for it!?
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't believe how incompetently designed this app is ... the code should remain scannable until the points are added to your account. It's insane that they would sync "this code no longer works" yet not award you the points for it!?

I know its a good marketing strategy if your big on the App haha! I can see this being a big issue if it becomes more frequent.
So my friend gave me his old rev up launcher. Because he said it was broken. So I take it home take it apart and bam. The gear in between the string coil and the actual part where your bey goes on is broken. Missing a peg and most of the others at cracked or chipped. Anyone know of anything that I could replace it with?
(Sep. 23, 2015  3:00 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Not so much a break physically but more mentally. I just scanned my Dash set code and my phone crashed.... I'm broken
This happened to me while scanning random boosters. I waited a little while and then was able to scan them. It wouldn't work when I tried again right away though. I hope you get it to scan
Amazing... I opened up a red Burst BeyLauncher yesterday afternoon, got about an hour or so of use out of it, and then its string frayed completely. Chocked_2

Luckily, I had a spare string from an old BeyLauncher L/R saved, so I was able to swap them out.

After comparing another BeyLauncher's string to an MFB BeyLauncher's, it would appear that Burst's BeyLaunchers use a thicker, softer string that seem to deteriorate much faster than MFB's BeyLaunchers.
i wish my ripcords would quit breaking... i dont have any string launchers and i launch really hard with my modded ll's... the spin velocity is about the same as a string launcher b/c of the mods... but i break a ripcord every couple hundred launches. so instead of 40, me and flame~capripricorn have 3 ripcords left. and one is dracco-spin. note that one is longer and works better, but still. uggh. im going to ask my freind for some more. he has like 50.
(Oct. 31, 2015  3:27 PM)mudorios Wrote: i wish my ripcords would quit breaking... i dont have any string launchers and i launch really hard with my modded ll's... the spin velocity is about the same as a string launcher b/c of the mods... but i break a ripcord every couple hundred launches. so instead of 40, me and flame~capripricorn have 3 ripcords left. and one is dracco-spin. note that one is longer and works better, but still. uggh. im going to ask my freind for some more. he has like 50.

Is it just me or do plastics laucher last longer?
Plastic gen launchers dont last longer, not mine. A few stop working after a few ~100 launches.
[Image: 3edbgvP.png]

i technically can't count this, because i burned it on purpose. lol. it still attaches, but i can't use a performance tip on it. and yes, it is from a fake beyblade, if you were wondering.
(Oct. 31, 2015  4:06 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2015  3:27 PM)mudorios Wrote: i wish my ripcords would quit breaking... i dont have any string launchers and i launch really hard with my modded ll's... the spin velocity is about the same as a string launcher b/c of the mods... but i break a ripcord every couple hundred launches. so instead of 40, me and flame~capripricorn have 3 ripcords left. and one is dracco-spin. note that one is longer and works better, but still. uggh. im going to ask my freind for some more. he has like 50.

Is it just me or do plastics laucher last longer?

i don't know, cuz i dont have plastics.

LET

ITTTT

[Image: 0hUC1Hm.png]

R.I.P.

2k15-2k15
Stop violence against beylaunchers.