Whine about your breaks

Okay thanks.
(Aug. 12, 2015  12:49 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: And now the Facebolt is stuck midway through the track. How do I get that out?? Seriously any tips on how to get it out?
Happens to me all the time. Try pliers, like Kai-V suggested, and if that doesn't work, I've also had success with running it under water with soap or, if worse comes to worst, sawing off the top of the facebolt to free the other stuck-together pieces.
I thought about soap and water but never tried it thanks. Still haven't found pliers so that will help thanks.

Also the saw wouldn't work because I would have to saw the track in order to get to the face. It is stuck about midway.
If you can't find any other way then drill the bolt with the smallest bit you have and then put a screw in it and screw it out that way. Or just try to bore a hole in the top of the bolt with a really small sharp knife. Then twist the knife once the hole is deep enough
My grandfather stepped on my bb-10 when i was playing with my nephew (i tried to move it when he arrived but he did not give me enough time)

It's usable but I will have to buy another soon or later
Omg I would die if that happened. I'm so sorry. I will mourn for it. I am super protective of mine, especially since it is clear and my gf is super clumsy. I can just see that same thing happening. I actually sleep with it on top of my vortex stadium filled with my assembled MFB beys and my burst stadium in my bed. Haha. I have a super huge California King but a small room and nowhere else safe to put it.
(Aug. 12, 2015  10:40 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: My grandfather stepped on my bb-10 when i was playing with my nephew (i tried to move it when he arrived but he did not give me enough time)
I gave my cousins a Super Control stadium & they sat on it and basically ruined the thing. At least now I know better.

(Aug. 12, 2015  9:50 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Also the saw wouldn't work because I would have to saw the track in order to get to the face. It is stuck about midway.
Some tracks can be sawed through just as easily as facebolts; I had to do that with one of mine. It all depends on how desperate you are to salvage the metal and clear wheels.
(Aug. 13, 2015  12:11 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Omg I would die if that happened. I'm so sorry. I will mourn for it. I am super protective of mine, especially since it is clear and my gf is super clumsy. I can just see that same thing happening. I actually sleep with it on top of my vortex stadium filled with my assembled MFB beys and my burst stadium in my bed. Haha. I have a super huge California King but a small room and nowhere else safe to put it.

Don't leave your stadium out where someone could damage it ... nobody could be called clumsy for that.

I feel really bad for you Izhkoort Unhappy A good stadium is probably the most important part of having fun playing Beyblade.
The facebolt of my earth eagle literally broke the first battle it got into. And it was battling a torch aries out of all beys. Makes me question bey logic
(Aug. 13, 2015  12:11 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I actually sleep with it on top of my vortex stadium filled with my assembled MFB beys and my burst stadium in my bed. Haha. I have a super huge California King but a small room and nowhere else safe to put it.

holy cow! I would crush the carp out of my burst stadium if I slept with it. that is so scary to me lol.
However, it doesn't surprise me that you sleep with your beyblades. hah.
I totally missed that. You keep your Beyblades in your bed? Dude ...
It's the only place that I have in my tiny room/huge bed scenario that is safe. Lol
I sleep with my beyblades as well
Wait, Is this the whine about your breaks thread? or is this a support group for people who love their beyblades too much?

Count me in if it's the latter
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  12:11 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Omg I would die if that happened. I'm so sorry. I will mourn for it. I am super protective of mine, especially since it is clear and my gf is super clumsy. I can just see that same thing happening. I actually sleep with it on top of my vortex stadium filled with my assembled MFB beys and my burst stadium in my bed. Haha. I have a super huge California King but a small room and nowhere else safe to put it.

Don't leave your stadium out where someone could damage it ... nobody could be called clumsy for that.

I feel really bad for you Izhkoort :( A good stadium is probably the most important part of having fun playing Beyblade.

yes, the worst is that, yeah, it was in a spot that could be step, but when I tried to move it, so he could walk, he stepped in the middle before I could move it enough to left it away of the path

I can't be angry at him because he is old and doesn't see well, even with glasses, but GOOOOOOOOD is frustrating I didn't have an appology even if it's only a matter manners of something

(again: my grandfather is TOO old, has old has having 83 years old, in many ways it was my error more like his)

Also, Zoroaste, I don't think you have a really tiny room if you have that kind of bed. And because of that, you could use a couple of shelves to have your beyblades, it should be enough space for that (the ones attached to the wall, they are easy to mount and easy to get, mount them high enough to not hit your head!)
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:00 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Wait, Is this the whine about your breaks thread? or is this a support group for people who love their beyblades too much?

Count me in if it's the latter

(Un)fortunately it's the former

Yall's are so weird Speechless
lol @ a king size bed in a tiny room

obviously the issue is that the bed is too big!
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol @ a king size bed in a tiny room

Some people want comfort you know Serious

Whining about my recent break: prongs on my plastics left spin launcher are cracking. ;__; it's so hard to launch a Beyblade so it can't spin decently..
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:48 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Also, Zoroaste, I don't think you have a really tiny room if you have that kind of bed. And because of that, you could use a couple of shelves to have your beyblades, it should be enough space for that (the ones attached to the wall, they are easy to mount and easy to get, mount them high enough to not hit your head!)
Yeah it is pretty small. But I think the bigger probleM is that I have too much stuff. Like a ton of stadiums and stuff. Shelves are a good idea though. Will have to figure out where to put some up
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:58 PM)Hato Wrote:

unless you're huge or frequently sleep with more than two other people at a time, i gotta think a queen is enough space lol
(Aug. 13, 2015  7:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  6:58 PM)Hato Wrote:

unless you're huge or frequently sleep with more than two other people at a time, i gotta think a queen is enough space lol

I sleep with my Mercury Anubis.. Pretty sure that counts as a person?
Mercury Anubis is strong and will hold you in his muscular metal arms at night
Uhh ok I'm not too sure I'm comfortable with muscular metal arms holding me at night. Lol
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:25 AM)infinitycross Wrote: Uhh ok I'm not too sure I'm comfortable with muscular metal arms holding me at night. Lol

Trust me; it's comfy.

Well, some how I wrecked my best performing RF... Terrible performance. ;__; Will post pictures later.