Poll: Best Season?

Beyblade
38.10%
Beyblade V Force
9.52%
Beyblade G Revolution
52.38%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Acoording to me it was 1 st season,i hate 2 nd season as i didn't liked it at all and 3 rd was alos nice but not soo nice,it was not soo interesting as 1 st season.
This seems to be the general sentiment. I just wish the first season had more consistent animation.
The first season was the best, because it actually showed a zombie in it. It's the one after the Asian tournament and before the American one where they help that kid with the bearing stinger and the bully who had a blue Bumpking
Of what I've seen

1st Season - pretty good, got me interested in beyblades
2nd Season - not that great, that beyblade battles became boring
3rd Season - im currently still watching season 2
Like the masses, G-Revolution and Season 1 were what I consider the 'best'.

Season 1 felt closer to the manga. The rough style animation and more detail, in the original anyway, about how the blades work. It was more about the physics, not about the 'next powerful part' i.e magnets and engine gears.

I prefer the structure of Season 1 to the others.

In G-Revolution, it didn't really seem like they were travelling much. It was all about getting right to the battles, whereas in series one, they would get side-tracked and really explore the different locations and battle more people outside the tournaments.

My opinion of VForce is not because of the animation style. I did like the first few episodes but beyond that it just didn't interest me.
I liked the third season best. Although the original first season had great music and a good storyline, it was pretty interesting to see Takao take on all of his friends. It showed that each person had their own ambitions, and that they weren't about to let him overcome them. Each of the BBA stepped up their game, and it was cool. Some of the best battles ever were in this season. To be honest, the only memorable battle for me in season 1 was Takao vs. Ivan, when Kai was trying to obtain Black Dranzer. That's only because the animation was spectacular and no other episode makes the beyblades look so great.

BEGA, although kind of ridiculous, was also a nice change in storyline. Even though it didn't follow the manga at all, the manga is pretty much the same carp over and over anyways.
Mr. Toto Wrote:I liked the third season best. Although the original first season had great music and a good storyline, it was pretty interesting to see Takao take on all of his friends. It showed that each person had their own ambitions, and that they weren't about to let him overcome them. Each of the BBA stepped up their game, and it was cool. Some of the best battles ever were in this season. To be honest, the only memorable battle for me in season 1 was Takao vs. Ivan, when Kai was trying to obtain Black Dranzer. That's only because the animation was spectacular and no other episode makes the beyblades look so great.

BEGA, although kind of ridiculous, was also a nice change in storyline. Even though it didn't follow the manga at all, the manga is pretty much the same carp over and over anyways.

Hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately, I haven't seen most of G-Rev.
I saw whole season 1
Then I watched a few V-force eps, untill I lost interest in BB, I'm pretty sure they aired the complete season here tho

and Season 3 never got aired, even though I'm still not interested in beyblade, I would still watch it if it got aired here
Silver Kane Wrote:I saw whole season 1
Then I watched a few V-force eps, untill I lost interest in BB, I'm pretty sure they aired the complete season here tho

and Season 3 never got aired, even though I'm still not interested in beyblade, I would still watch it if it got aired here

It seems like every second post you make mentions how you don't like Beyblade.
G-Revolution is the best one by far, in my opinion. There was a lot of character development (for characters like Kai, which is my favourite), the new characters that were introduced were all pretty cool, and the animation was superior to the previous seasons. I liked the battles in this season as well, especially towards the end.

In my opinion, the best battle of all Beyblade seasons was Kai vs. Brooklyn (second time).
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:I saw whole season 1

It seems like every second post you make mentions how you don't like Beyblade.
?
I've said it like 3 times or something in this forum?
Season 1, was nice, well the story was my favorite from all the 3 seasons,Season 2 sucked bad but it got better near the end and Season3, had a lot of comedy,the nicest (whatever it spell) battles and animation so..

i'd say season 3, liked the ending a lot too.
My Favorite has always been season 3. The most action was involved in it, and everything tied in nicely.

2nd season was a bit rough on the edges and the plot was sometimes annoying with Zio. I couldn't stop watching because all I wanted to know was what the heck his dad told him and made me really agitated that they show his dad telling him in every episode after for like 20 episodes until the end. And then the ending is just messed up. Zio's dad gets away with EVERYTHING, where in reality he'd be prisoned for life, and Zio himself just becomes freinds with Tyson like no problem at the end, where in the firstplace he was having a hard time accepting who he is. Just kinda childish and annoying if you ask me.

The 1st season is the second best. If they had had the cool animation for beybattles they did for in number 2 and 3, then this might have been my favorite one. I was always interested in what they would do next, and the story always tied in really neatly.

So best to last: 3, 1, 2.

Thats what I think.
Ozuma Wrote:The first season was the best, because it actually showed a zombie in it. It's the one after the Asian tournament and before the American one where they help that kid with the bearing stinger and the bully who had a blue Bumpking

In show: Blue Bumpking, orange bearing stinger.

Real life: Orange BumpKing, blue PF bearing stinger

Wrong way around.
The first season i found kinda redundant on the fact that whenever thay go to a different country a member of the Bladebreakers will have a problem and they'll become better so it's only second best for me.

The best is the third. Though the bitbeast doesn't look like spirits anymore unlike the first one. I like the storyline and the animation.

The second was the least like. They looked younger than the first season(good thing they fixed it in G-rev) and the bitbeast looked like they're not spirits at all anymore! I didn't even like the storyline that much.

But that's just me.
I liked season 3 the best as it had good character development and battles. I liked season 1 as well although, as already stated, the animation wasn't that good.
Season 2 was the last season I saw, and it annoyed me that the characters looked so young in it, but the season did have a few good moments, and several interesting characters.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...php?id=932

This sort of made me laugh (Look at the User Ratings) I liked G-Rev the best. Takao Aoki seemed to have refined his drawing style by that point, and the storyline was the more believeable of the three. That was, until the last episodes, which I think made up for the lame plot twist with a couple decent battles.
Yeah did you see what they gave season 1? These ratings are moronic man... I mean they butchered Season 1 with those user ratings.
Really Katashi, this is even funnier, http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...php?id=931

My favorite has always been season 3 for one reason. It didn't drag on. The other ones had plot arcs that made Dragon Ball Z look concise, and that does not sit well for me.
lol.no one is voting only adn look at season 1 .only 2 person have voted and .........lolz
rukiachann Wrote:lol.no one is voting only adn look at season 1 .only 2 person have voted and .........lolz

We tend to actually discuss things instead of voting in polls here.
ya i forgotten to mention that season 3 would be my best if some1 else would have won the championship
rukiachann Wrote:ya i forgotten to mention that season 3 would be my best if some1 else would have won the championship

yeah, i agree. for a change of pace bec. tyson always wins so the ending always seems the same.