Poll: Best Season?

Beyblade
38.10%
Beyblade V Force
9.52%
Beyblade G Revolution
52.38%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
rukiachann Wrote:ya i forgotten to mention that season 3 would be my best if some1 else would have won the championship

... you do realize that if G-Revolutions didn't win the championship, the BBA would have been overthrown and Boris would've taken control, turning Beyblade into a monopolistic organization?

And if Takao had lost against Brooklyn, THE WORLD WOULD HAVE ENDED?
This topic just reminds me that I've never properly seen the end of G-Rev. =/ I saw up to episode 40, I think, in English, then watched the rest of it in Japanese.

Though if I have to say any season was the best, season one in terms of story. G-Rev was good too, but it was more for the fact that it was less of a headache to look at. Grin;
ultima55 Wrote:Though if I have to say any season was the best, season one in terms of story. G-Rev was good too, but it was more for the fact that it was less of a headache to look at. Grin;

Trying to forcefully forget the Dark Bladers arc, I see.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
rukiachann Wrote:ya i forgotten to mention that season 3 would be my best if some1 else would have won the championship

... you do realize that if G-Revolutions didn't win the championship, the BBA would have been overthrown and Boris would've taken control, turning Beyblade into a monopolistic organization?

And if Takao had lost against Brooklyn, THE WORLD WOULD HAVE ENDED?

Uh, the BEGA Justice 5 match wasn't a championship, technically. And I think Rukiachann is talking about the actual one from episodes 1-thirty something. Uncertain
Ah. I would have liked to have seen Kai win, just so Takao would have the motivation to get stronger.
Yeah, but Kai couldn't be defeated. He needed a push off the pedestal. Takao suffered many more losses than Kai, and he already gained motivation to become stronger from those. When he realized he couldn't beat kids who lost to Hiwatari, he trained hard to improve.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Yeah, but Kai couldn't be defeated. He needed a push off the pedestal. Takao suffered many more losses than Kai, and he already gained motivation to become stronger from those. When he realized he couldn't beat kids who lost to Hiwatari, he trained hard to improve.

oh hooooo! i mean that any other team would win not only kai.then boris and all stuff...............i meant that if any other team would have win then it would be more interesting as always the main character has to win.
I think it will be better if Kai would have won against Tyson in the tournament cause Tyson always wins every tournament and it will be a good change of pace. It's kinda redundant that. Tyson's team joins a world tournament. get beat and wins the important battles and be the World Champion and in the next season he'll be all proud about it(like in v-force). Having someone else win and beat Tyson even once in an important battle I think will be an eye-catcher and interest enhancer to people who watch and already predicted that Tyson will win...again...
G-rev was good but I liked the character style of V-force best and that was very important to me, although the championship-style of season 1 was pretty awesome too.
I liked G Revolution. More action and aesthetically pleasing. Plus it's the freshest in my mind.
Now i only remember season 1, but im working my way through them. i definetaly diggin' season one so far as im watching it and remembering it
Like everyone else (well, mostly everyone) series one. I always liked the opening theme. I dunno why, but the only thing I remember of season two was the big tower thing that looked like spaceships had crashed into it. Thats was ages ago when I went to my mate Jhonny's house. We beat the carp out of his little brother. I wont go into too much detail, but we beat him up with hockey sticks after finding him hiding in the airing cupboard. Then we promptly tied him up in the attic and put in him a locked disused camping tent. Then we watched that episode, then I broke Jhonny's out of the box Wolborg. Lol. It was new too.
Dormant, you're not funny. Serious
Tamer Brad Wrote:
ultima55 Wrote:Though if I have to say any season was the best, season one in terms of story. G-Rev was good too, but it was more for the fact that it was less of a headache to look at. Grin;

Trying to forcefully forget the Dark Bladers arc, I see.

It's an ongoing struggle, sadly. Unhappy
G revolutions rocks...

in v-force, the characters are drawn too kiddish...

beybattles in v force are also less intense...

Kai in V-force does not seem like his usual self... he talks alot more in that season..

Love G revolution because of more intense battles... season 1 is also not bad as it brought me to beyblade!
i say it 2000 and g-revolution because i dont like in v-force they lost all of the weight they have but i like it a little, 2000 was the first time i saw beyblade it was intesresting and i start beyblading and g-revolution it because it was awsome battle plus the engine gear and the hms where cool
Please don't bring back such old threads in the future. :\
I vote for the first, though it was an introductory, they show the whole path, how much they improved, all the people who were better than them and how they somehow beat them with heart and determination. Also, it included intense battles, and more bit beast fights

Season two, It's not horrible, i just hated the beyblades in the beginning cause they always looked like they were about to fall over, and it wasn't that intense. There wasn't much of a story line, and in the end, they kinda rushed the competition in like 5 or 6 episodes. Even though Im a girl, I was kinda shocked by how many other girls just showed up in the season. XD

Season 3, was better, especially with Daichi. And they went back to the original point where they had to train and work as a team. Though Tyson kinda lost his head in it, he got back. The only thing I found upsetting was how there were barely any bit beast in it, and no Dizzi Unhappy It's like they all just disappeared!!
metal fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
(Aug. 16, 2010  7:50 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: metal fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No
Hm, could you two elaborate on your answers ... Your posts are too short.
I like G Revolution because the tension between Tyson and Daichi is kind of funny. Also Kai joining other teams such as BEGA builds suspense. I just watched episode 37 and I'm going to find out what happens next.

BTW: Who cares if some posts are short? That's how some people might answer ;)
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:21 PM)Orisinal Wrote: BTW: Who cares if some posts are short? That's how some people might answer Wink
If you read the rules, that is prohibited. Also, it is like in most of the topics : in "Last movie you watched", people cannot just post the name of the movie they last watched, because it becomes just SPAM then.
The best season was the first one. I know everybody looks weird, but the battles were so epic.