Which should i buy? Brave or World?

(Apr. 29, 2021  2:29 AM)El Diablo :) Wrote: I'm on a tight 15 USD budget. I'm just a collector so the looks are important for me. So i went to a reputable online shopping platform and i found some options.

B-145 Venom Diabolos.Vn.BL-  13 USD dollars ( unopened)

B 163 Brave Valkyrie ( Brand new)

B 172 World Spriggan ( Brand new)

B 145 Venom diabolos - 7 USD ( does not include LR ripcord, unopened)

B 155 Master diabolos- 7 USD ( does not include LR string launcher, unopened)

I prefer the performance of master diabolos unfortunately i'm not the biggest fan of the chunky driver. I do like brave valkyrie, and since the DB valkyrie would come out with a plastic driver, i don't think it would be as hyped as brave. World Spriggan is nice, but i prefer beys that have more attack power. Venom diabolos, performance not so great, but considering the initial price upon release was 25 USD, i would say 13 USD is considered a steal.

I would deeply appreciate any advices. Which do you think  I should buy? Or maybe you could list a bey that is not in my list  within the same price range as my budget and a good reason why.

wait what platform are you using ?
usually the diabolo's are more expensive even without the launcher
(May. 04, 2021  2:30 PM)El Diablo Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  7:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Honestly, World Spriggan is better, both aesthetically (just my opinion tho) and competitively. You get World which is a great Spin-Equalization Ring, Spriggan which is one of the best chips and a very good alternative to Diabolos, 2B when awakened has decent LAD, and while Unite' is nothing too special, the combo as a whole has some great parts.
If you do like more offensive Beys, though, Brave is pretty decent and its stock is actually kinda competitive (especially if you awaken Evolution').

What about the other selections? I'm more into diabolos tbh. World spriggan is nice-, but it's attack power is so horrible that imperial dragon stock combo could counter it. Venom is definitely cheaper from what i've found but maybe master is the better option. I just don't know which to get. Venom for the looks or Master for the performance

I mean, Master is sorta better, but I was assuming your collection (like most other competitive users) mainly consists of Sparking Beys, hence why I chose World over Brave.
(May. 04, 2021  7:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  2:30 PM)El Diablo Wrote: What about the other selections? I'm more into diabolos tbh. World spriggan is nice-, but it's attack power is so horrible that imperial dragon stock combo could counter it. Venom is definitely cheaper from what i've found but maybe master is the better option. I just don't know which to get. Venom for the looks or Master for the performance

I mean, Master is sorta better, but I was assuming your collection (like most other competitive users) mainly consists of Sparking Beys, hence why I chose World over Brave.

I'm a collector, I don't really play with the beyblades i buy. I leave them in their boxes and take a look at them once in a while, and i sell some them when the value goes up really high. So, performance isn't really the top priority for me, but performance is still a consideration because no one wants a bey that sucks, right? I choose options depending on which would go up in value ( like wbba limited b-00's , exclusive corocoro parts and lottery prizes), or at least the ones i really liked. So, my preferences here is diabolos, but I'm still not too sure.
(May. 05, 2021  12:09 PM)El Diablo Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  7:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I mean, Master is sorta better, but I was assuming your collection (like most other competitive users) mainly consists of Sparking Beys, hence why I chose World over Brave.

I'm a collector, I don't really play with the beyblades i buy. I leave them in their boxes and take a look at them once in a while, and i sell some them when the value goes up really high. So, performance isn't really the top priority for me, but performance is still a consideration because no one wants a bey that sucks, right? I choose options depending on which would go up in value ( like wbba limited b-00's , exclusive corocoro parts and lottery prizes), or at least the ones i really liked. So, my preferences here is diabolos, but I'm still not too sure.
If you are into display/collection, in my opinion, World looks more collecter-y. That's my suggestion. Master doesn't look that good with the huge gap, either.
id say master if your just collecting
in my opinion it looks
(Apr. 29, 2021  7:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Honestly, World Spriggan is better, both aesthetically (just my opinion tho) and competitively. You get World which is a great Spin-Equalization Ring, Spriggan which is one of the best chips and a very good alternative to Diabolos, 2B when awakened has decent LAD, and while Unite' is nothing too special, the combo as a whole has some great parts.
If you do like more offensive Beys, though, Brave is pretty decent and its stock is actually kinda competitive (especially if you awaken Evolution').

World Spriggan will clap Brave any time. World Spriggan's parts and gimmicks are off the bat more than what I expected from Hiro Morita.
(May. 07, 2021  12:59 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

World Spriggan will clap Brave any time. World Spriggan's parts and gimmicks are off the bat more than what I expected from Hiro Morita.

I really don't think Hiro Morita designed World Spriggan (or any other bey for that matter).
(May. 07, 2021  9:18 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  12:59 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: World Spriggan will clap Brave any time. World Spriggan's parts and gimmicks are off the bat more than what I expected from Hiro Morita.

I really don't think Hiro Morita designed World Spriggan (or any other bey for that matter).

wait I tought he designed all characters
(and the beys are characters arent they?)
(May. 07, 2021  2:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  9:18 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I really don't think Hiro Morita designed World Spriggan (or any other bey for that matter).

I think the beys are designed by TT, while Morita does the manga (and characters, artwork and so on). I mean he is a mangaka, he is not an employee of TT (I think).
(May. 07, 2021  2:20 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  2:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait I tought he designed all characters

I think the beys are designed by TT, while Morita does the manga (and characters, artwork and so on). I mean he is a mangaka, he is not an employee of TT (I think).

Your profile pictures are great.
(May. 07, 2021  2:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  9:18 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I really don't think Hiro Morita designed World Spriggan (or any other bey for that matter).

Remember, the purpose of the manga is just to act as an advertisement to attract people to beyblades, but not everyone wants to pay to buy the monthly comics. So they decided to release the anime and use the story from the manga as a guideline to produce the anime. Then they release it on the takara tomy youtube channel that way, by just using a VPN, everyone can watch it and some youtubers record the full anime and upload it on youtube so those without VPN's can watch too

All of this ultimately remains as a form of advertising, Takara tomy designs the beys and all that, then Hiro Morita draw it out in the new mangas, and then the anime producers follow the manga storyline. Takara tomy is no expert in producing mangas and animes, their job is to sell you their toys
(May. 08, 2021  4:38 AM)El Diablo :) Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  2:13 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait I tought he designed all characters

Remember, the purpose of the manga is just to act as an advertise to attract people to beyblades, but not everyone wants to pay to buy the monthly comics. So they decided to release the anime and use the story from the manga as a guideline to produce the anime. Then they release it on the takara tomy youtube channel that way, by just using a VPN, everyone can watch it and some youtubers record the full anime and upload it on youtube so those without VPN's can watch too

All of this ultimately remains as a form of advertising, Takara tomy designs the beys and all that, then Hiro Morita draw it out in the new mangas, and then the anime producers follow the manga storyline. Takara tomy is no expert in producing mangas and animes, their job is to sell you their toys

even tho corocoro might take the beyblade ep down (thats why people dont usually post the eps)
Brave is kinda better because it has rubber and good stamina and has tight teeth
world is mostly likely the best option
(May. 08, 2021  4:46 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  4:38 AM)El Diablo Wrote: Remember, the purpose of the manga is just to act as an advertise to attract people to beyblades, but not everyone wants to pay to buy the monthly comics. So they decided to release the anime and use the story from the manga as a guideline to produce the anime. Then they release it on the takara tomy youtube channel that way, by just using a VPN, everyone can watch it and some youtubers record the full anime and upload it on youtube so those without VPN's can watch too

even tho corocoro might take the beyblade ep down (thats why people dont usually post the eps)

Yep, big respects to those who still try to record and upload the anime, it's especially helpful for someone like me who's just too lazy to go download a vpn
(May. 07, 2021  12:59 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

True Dat' I got World Spriggan as my first Sparking bey its off the charts
(Apr. 29, 2021  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  2:37 PM)Marutti Wrote: Brave> Master> Worl> Venom
Если у вас есть мастер, мир будет мусором
Мир лучше Мастера.

World can beat Brave also
(May. 15, 2021  4:52 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Мир лучше Мастера.

World can beat Brave also
Depends on the combo.
(May. 15, 2021  5:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  4:52 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: World can beat Brave also
Depends on the combo.

Not only combo. World Spriggan Unite ' 2B in right spin can beat Valkyrie. While in left he can beat Rage
(May. 15, 2021  5:34 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  5:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Depends on the combo.

Not only combo. World Spriggan Unite ' 2B in right spin can beat Valkyrie. While in left he can beat Rage

Again, depends. In fact, stock Brave is more competitive than World and has better stamina, but World generally has more uses and better individual parts, plus it looks aesthetically better (but that's just my opinion).
(May. 15, 2021  6:30 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  5:34 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Not only combo. World Spriggan Unite ' 2B in right spin can beat Valkyrie. While in left he can beat Rage

Again, depends. In fact, stock Brave is more competitive than World and has better stamina, but World generally has more uses and better individual parts, plus it looks aesthetically better (but that's just my opinion).
Well I like your opinion. IMO Valkyrie is aesthetically better because it have nice colours cool gimmick and look perfect. Spriggan same but I don't like that it have burst stopper, like c'mon all Spriggan have burst stopper ( start from Choz) while Brave don't have ( Slash actually had thing as burst stopper). And round shape not for Spriggan in my opinion even if shame remind Earth
World 100% way better beyblade
(May. 06, 2021  3:37 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  12:09 PM)El Diablo Wrote: I'm a collector, I don't really play with the beyblades i buy. I leave them in their boxes and take a look at them once in a while, and i sell some them when the value goes up really high. So, performance isn't really the top priority for me, but performance is still a consideration because no one wants a bey that sucks, right? I choose options depending on which would go up in value ( like wbba limited b-00's , exclusive corocoro parts and lottery prizes), or at least the ones i really liked. So, my preferences here is diabolos, but I'm still not too sure.
If you are into display/collection, in my opinion, World looks more collecter-y. That's my suggestion. Master doesn't look that good with the huge gap, either.
but master has better performance
World will clap master.