Which disc gives a blade more stamina. Please have actual testing/solid reasoning

(Mar. 07, 2018  5:42 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Im mostly just having teouble deciding where my 4 and 7 are going to go on my team. Im for sure using garuda fafnir and spriggan R. 0 is for sure going on spriggan, and i feel like 7 is unacceptable on fafnir bc it needs to be lighter to help with spin equalization, but im unsure of 7 on garuda

use 7 on drain it will increase the spin steal because it exposes more rubber on the top of the layer
and use garuda 4star orbit
(Mar. 22, 2018  2:38 AM)Dark Xeno Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:42 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Im mostly just having teouble deciding where my 4 and 7 are going to go on my team. Im for sure using garuda fafnir and spriggan R. 0 is for sure going on spriggan, and i feel like 7 is unacceptable on fafnir bc it needs to be lighter to help with spin equalization, but im unsure of 7 on garuda

use 7 on drain it will increase the spin steal because it exposes more rubber on the top of the layer

7 doesn't expose more rubber for Drain Fafnir
7 works quite well on dF as the weight is actually slightly spread out, thus giving it decent OWD. The better the OWD the better the stamina and (depending on combo) balance.
Star is questionable on Garuda as it isn't as rounded as Meteor and is mostly an odd choice. 4 is decent on Garuda as the lighter weight would make it harder to burst, the frame is up to your preference between more LAD(no frame) or more weight(with frame)
(Mar. 22, 2018  2:51 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2018  2:38 AM)Dark Xeno Wrote: use 7 on drain it will increase the spin steal because it exposes more rubber on the top of the layer

7 doesn't expose more rubber for Drain Fafnir
7 works quite well on dF as the weight is actually slightly spread out, thus giving it decent OWD. The better the OWD the better the stamina and (depending on combo) balance.
Star is questionable on Garuda as it isn't as rounded as Meteor and is mostly an odd choice. 4 is decent on Garuda as the lighter weight would make it harder to burst, the frame is up to your preference between more LAD(no frame) or more weight(with frame)

Star actually has a lot of LAD, comparable to Glaive while also having the benefit of being heavier. It really is a true Balance Type Frame
the best disc would have to be either 0 (bc of air flow) or 4 (bc of lightness (weight) )
(Mar. 07, 2018  12:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I agree with MonoDragon. But launch speed matters and technique matters as well.

For example. We all know Phantom Orion BD is better then Death Quetzalcoat 125RDF in terms of stamina. But I have won against Phantom Orion by 3-0 against a friend of mine using DQ

Please tell that friend to get some skill soon

My testing says 7 would be the best disk . As it's really balanced and give good stamina to the combo . And at the same time is very versatile
(Mar. 25, 2018  3:09 PM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  12:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I agree with MonoDragon. But launch speed matters and technique matters as well.

For example. We all know Phantom Orion BD is better then Death Quetzalcoat 125RDF in terms of stamina. But I have won against Phantom Orion by 3-0 against a friend of mine using DQ

Please tell that friend to get some skill soon

My testing says 7 would be the best disk . As it's really balanced and give good stamina to the combo . And at the same time is very versatile

That friend is a WBO member. He placed 1st too few times
(Mar. 25, 2018  3:26 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  3:09 PM)Snidmist Wrote: Please tell that friend to get some skill soon

That friend is a WBO member. He placed 1st too few times

Out of luck . Yea i know