Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Jun. 29, 2019  6:52 AM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: I HATE LUI!!!!
For being a condensing jerk overall and being mean to best boi Gou in season 1, his meme faces in season 2, or being underutilized in season 3?
I dont think Lui is 100% bad, but I can agree that he is comparable to real-world jerks. And irs extremely sad and angering how he got away with “violent” foul play such as scarring Shu
I don't hate any of the characters. I feel like most (especially in the God and Cho z seasons) were underdeveloped and could've been gr8! One I dislike though is Aiga. Not because he's a Valt rip off (which he's not) but because he was way too overpowered and because of th at he couldn't really build up a lot of rivalries.

Shu and like are getting a lot of smack. First off, Lui was kinda written in a way where you aren't supposed to like him. He gets away with foul play and is super cocky. That's smart writing. When you hate a villain that's supposed to be hated that means the writers are doing their job. As for shu... I really don't get it. WHy do y'all have him so much?
(Jun. 30, 2019  11:12 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont think Lui is 100% bad, but I can agree that he is comparable to real-world jerks. And irs extremely sad and angering how he got away with “violent” foul play such as scarring Shu
Fair. I keep debating whether or not Shu's actions in season 2 were justified, but then I always remember that. Beys can be repaired or rebuilt. Human bodies can't.

(Jul. 01, 2019  12:19 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I don't hate any of the characters. I feel like most (especially in the God and Cho z seasons) were underdeveloped and could've been gr8! One I dislike though is Aiga. Not because he's a Valt rip off (which he's not) but because he was way too overpowered and because of th at he couldn't really build up a lot of rivalries.

Shu and like are getting a lot of smack. First off, Lui was kinda written in a way where you aren't supposed to like him. He gets away with foul play and is super cocky. That's smart writing. When you hate a villain that's supposed to be hated that means the writers are doing their job. As for shu... I really don't get it. WHy do y'all have him so much?
I don't hate any in the four seasons of beyblade (even the ones I feel were underulitized) except Zac's fangirls and Stan. Aiga at least had friendly rivalries and a man who thinks he's a phoenix wanting to break him. Naturally, you're right, Lui is supposed to be hated.

As for Shu, I don't hate him at all, but I've noticed a ton of people have started a backlash against him, at least through seasons 2 and 3 (not season 1 Shu at worst) most because of his popularity....and maybe fangirls? I disagree with hating on him alone for that, buttttt some people are finding flaws with his character.
(Jul. 01, 2019  1:31 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  11:12 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont think Lui is 100% bad, but I can agree that he is comparable to real-world jerks. And irs extremely sad and angering how he got away with “violent” foul play such as scarring Shu
Fair. I keep debating whether or not Shu's actions in season 2 were justified, but then I always remember that. Beys can be repaired or rebuilt. Human bodies can't.

(Jul. 01, 2019  12:19 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I don't hate any of the characters. I feel like most (especially in the God and Cho z seasons) were underdeveloped and could've been gr8! One I dislike though is Aiga. Not because he's a Valt rip off (which he's not) but because he was way too overpowered and because of th at he couldn't really build up a lot of rivalries.

I don't hate any in the four seasons of beyblade (even the ones I feel were underulitized) except Zac's fangirls and Stan. Aiga at least had friendly rivalries and a man who thinks he's a phoenix wanting to break him. Naturally, you're right, Lui is supposed to be hated.

As for Shu, I don't hate him at all, but I've noticed a ton of people have started a backlash against him, at least through seasons 2 and 3 (not season 1 Shu at worst) most because of his popularity....and maybe fangirls? I disagree with hating on him alone for that, buttttt some people are finding flaws with his character.

I actually forgot Stan even existed. And no writer is perfect. Finding one or two flaws in a character doesn't mean that they are bad.
Im pretty fair when it comes to Shu. I just dislike how he is hyped up and given too much of a role in BeyBurst. And here we have throwaway characters like Orochi and Shasa. Shu Fangirls are annoying as well, but theyre a different problem
(Jul. 01, 2019  1:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: [quote='Strider Xanthos' pid='1528689' dateline='1561941095']
I actually forgot Stan even existed. And no writer is perfect. Finding one or two flaws in a character doesn't mean that they are bad.
Agreed. And good, he was --actually I just realized something funny about Stan. He once said when he joined Xhaka's team that he was glad to be on a team with two of the Big Five (Xhaka & Ruway)....and then the team he left (BC Sol) ended up with three of the Big Five by the end of the series: Valt, Free, and Sisco. That's just beautiful irony.
(Jul. 01, 2019  1:47 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im pretty fair when it comes to Shu. I just dislike how he is hyped up and given too much of a role in BeyBurst. And here we have throwaway characters like Orochi and Shasa. Shu Fangirls are annoying as well, but theyre a different problem

I see where you're coming from.

(Jul. 01, 2019  1:50 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  1:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  1:31 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I actually forgot Stan even existed. And no writer is perfect. Finding one or two flaws in a character doesn't mean that they are bad.
Agreed. And good, he was --actually I just realized something funny about Stan. He once said when he joined Xhaka's team that he was glad to be on a team with two of the Big Five (Xhaka & Ruway)....and then the team he left (BC Sol) ended up with three of the Big Five by the end of the series: Valt, Free, and Sisco. That's just beautiful irony.
XD
I haaaaaaaaaattttttttteee fubuki, he is so arrogant
(Jul. 01, 2019  11:57 AM)Maxamillion Wrote: I haaaaaaaaaattttttttteee fubuki, he is so arrogant
No wonder Suoh called him a monster. Did he get better or worse over time?
(Jul. 01, 2019  11:57 AM)Maxamillion Wrote: I haaaaaaaaaattttttttteee fubuki, he is so arrogant

Fubuki overcame his arrogance during his character arc though. That was kinda the point.
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:55 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

Fubuki overcame his arrogance during his character arc though. That was kinda the point.
And wasn't he only really rude to Aiga for like the first 5 episodes?
(Jun. 25, 2019  3:09 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  2:58 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Just the dub, really. The sub is kinda fine with me
Fair. I like most of the dub voices in seasons 1 & 2....season 3 has the B-Daman curse but not as bad, its just half of the characters sound completely off. I wonder what was the purpose of the change?

I’m pretty sure they moved dubbing studios from the Canadian one of the first two seasons to one in California. They had to replace all of the returning characters’ voice actors.
Aiga. Right from the beginning the made him super strong without any experience. He legit almost beat Valt in his first battle ever. He's also super cocky and never had to overcome anything close to a harsh defeat like Valt did. In my opinion, the writers messed up trying to create a new protagonist for the third season. Everyone started to like Valt toward the end of God and having another series with him being the top blader and the protagonist would have been epic. But, overall, Aiga was just made unrealistically powerful with how he trained for no reason and especially when he beat and destroyed Valt's bey is why I don't like him.
Maybe Lui?? Well i hate Joshua and Kyle oh right and Drum that guy is annoying af

I'm okay with all Burst character's well i hate Suoh once but nevermind

O H WAIT I HATE NIKA HAHA

Well for me Lui is kinda annoying but in the other side he's nice, he's a freakin tsundere and he doesn't wanna admit it:V
I mean......his laugh.....i can't-

And i hate Wakiya once....but his a crybaby durian boi and i have to protec him

I hate Ranjiro and Rantaro as well.....haha

When everybody hates Aiga

I love Aiga

Well thats all oki bai

//Rusa go out
VALT VALt VALT AIGA AIGa AIGA
They Both suck
(Nov. 30, 2019  7:20 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: VALT VALt VALT AIGA AIGa AIGA
They Both suck

Aiga I understand, why Valt?
(Dec. 01, 2019  12:05 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  7:20 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: VALT VALt VALT AIGA AIGa AIGA
They Both suck

Aiga I understand, why Valt?

He’s really annoying and idiotic

I also hate ash from Pokémon
(Dec. 01, 2019  1:20 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  12:05 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Aiga I understand, why Valt?

He’s really annoying and idiotic

I also hate ash from Pokémon

Ash and Valt are good characters (Valt might be better tho). Annoying and idiotic is more opinionated but you need to remember that they’re both like 10-11 so they’re gonna be immature sometimes but usually it’s not idiotic but funny. They both have moments where they can get serious, as you see in the anime during battles. Overall their character builds over time you have to at least say they’re decent characters.
I'm gonna get a lot of hate from this but I REALLY cannot stand Shu. I don't know why I just can't he just irks me, I don't like spriggan either.
All Aiga does is scream randomly. He is really annoying and never shuts up
I usually have no problem with most Burst characters, they're mostly good or entertaining characters. Hell, there are characters I really like, that most people don't, like Fumiya (my favourite GT character), Kyle, Aiga etc.

There are characters I do not like in Burst though, eeither because they're wasted, they're boring or they're annoying

Takane definitely tops the list for me. I absolutely cannot stand his overly-hyperactive personality and his voice. I think he obnoxiously tries way too hard to be hip with kids with his online live-streaming and his tendency to scream in videos but he's simply not funny nor cute, he's just a complete annoyance. He can also stop screaming at the top of his lungs. I know he's a kid but other characters around his age weren't nearly as annoying.

I also think his character design is really out of place, almost as if he belongs to the recent seasons of Duel Masters, and that art style sucks so... yeah.

To be honest, I don't like any mini-moe type characters which is why I can't stand Nika or Honey (Tokonatsu and Kitt at least became cool in Cho-Z) but Takane is the worst of the mini-moe type characters. He's annoying, his voice is ear-grating, he's uninteresting and useless and unlike Nika or Honey, he's one of the four main characters and we have to see him in every Gachi episode so yeah...
(Dec. 01, 2019  5:16 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I usually have no problem with most Burst characters, they're mostly good or entertaining characters. Hell, there are characters I really like, that most people don't, like Fumiya (my favourite GT character), Kyle, Aiga etc.

Isn’t Fumiya a Cho-Z character?
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  5:16 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I usually have no problem with most Burst characters, they're mostly good or entertaining characters. Hell, there are characters I really like, that most people don't, like Fumiya (my favourite GT character), Kyle, Aiga etc.

Isn’t Fumiya a Cho-Z character?
No he's GT.