Which burst character do you hate the most ?

Joshua Burns hes so annoying. But i sorta hate and like Aiga at the same time.
that burger stan hamborger

Theodore glasses
(Apr. 13, 2019  2:20 AM)s8tan Wrote: that burger stan hamborger

Theodore glasses

Why did I laugh
BAHAHAHAHAHA
(Apr. 13, 2019  2:20 AM)s8tan Wrote: that burger stan hamborger

Theodore glasses
Theodore. GLASSES.

Ive seen this part of the fandom where everyone calls him Teddy Glass, but for the reason that they actually LOVE him. Yikes
I loathe drum. Oh wait , let me go bring my drum sticks and play him.( No offense )
to be honest the yedrigon dude always so mean and wasn't important
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:27 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: I loathe drum. Oh wait , let me go bring my drum sticks and play him.( No offense )
Out of curiosity....why?

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:51 PM)Fafnirfan Wrote: to be honest the yedrigon dude always so mean and wasn't important
And had no special move, a jobber, well he wasn't...no he was pretty damn rude. They could've expanded on his relationship and loss record to Xhaka and Ukyo a lot more too. Guess we should make a how to improve thread.
(Apr. 16, 2019  4:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:27 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: I loathe drum. Oh wait , let me go bring my drum sticks and play him.( No offense )
Out of curiosity....why?

Well, I think that all the protagonists after Valt felt like a copy of him with a little twist. Like aiga was arrogant, and drum wasn’t as bad as Valt in the beginning.

That’s one reason why I hate aiga.
(Apr. 16, 2019  4:51 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  4:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Out of curiosity....why?

Well, I think that all the protagonists after Valt felt like a copy of him with a little twist. Like aiga was arrogant, and drum wasn’t as bad as Valt in the beginning.

That’s one reason why I hate aiga.

To be fair, every Beyblade protagonist after Tyson is like a mini copy
There is nothing like the original series .
Phi. Hes the worst antagonist i've ever seen who had no reason as to why he liked destroying beys, he's such a bad character lol
(Apr. 16, 2019  7:27 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Phi. Hes the worst antagonist i've ever seen who had no reason as to why he liked destroying beys, he's such a bad character lol

his entire motivation almost made me laugh plus cry lol
I genuinely loved Phi as a character, even including his INSANELY petty reason, makes him pretty hilarious.
(Apr. 16, 2019  7:27 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Phi. Hes the worst antagonist i've ever seen who had no reason as to why he liked destroying beys, he's such a bad character lol

How dare you.
I thought villains didn't have to have a justifiable reason. Pettiness is one of the truest forms of beauty.
(Apr. 16, 2019  8:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

How dare you.

Sheesh, its only an opinion. I like Phi as well, but the planet doesnt necessarily have to revolve around you
phi in evil form
I honestly think it's a real shame that we got little to no backstory about Phi and Hearts being immortals other than that one flashback which honestly left a ton of questions.
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:26 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I honestly think it's a real shame that we got little to no backstory about Phi and Hearts being immortals other than that one flashback which honestly left a ton of questions.

I found some fans who liked that the idea is still left unsolved. Perhaps the idea of them being immortal and alien seems more intriguing to them, though it could be a falsetto background; and that theyre actually human. I guess some things are left for us to imagine and such
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  8:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: How dare you.

Sheesh, its only an opinion. I like Phi as well, but the planet doesnt necessarily have to revolve around you

I was just kidding. Who put you on the planet.
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Sheesh, its only an opinion. I like Phi as well, but the planet doesnt necessarily have to revolve around you

Dude, that’s very rude and insulting to XSabxManiacX! She was just telling you to not be rude about other members opinions! Next time try to be more respectful. ?
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Sheesh, its only an opinion. I like Phi as well, but the planet doesnt necessarily have to revolve around you

Woah, there. Be careful or you might get a mod coming your way. I was only telling you that you shouldnt show a negative/aggressive attitude towards others’ opinions

EDIT: And please, make it more clear that you are joking. It is easy to tell when I am joking, especially when I add “ !1!1!1!1” at the end (ex. “How dare you expose me!1!1!1!”)

Dude relax, this communities really nice and chill and stuff. If we get mods for something this minor, its just overescalated a non big deal.