Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Mar. 16, 2019  11:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:47 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: In my opinion aiga totally sucks . Him just going evil and breaking winning Valkyrie totally sucked .
He should have never got a new bey after phi broke z achilles .
And he doesn’t deserve to become the champion again

Let's hope Cho Z Valkyrie would kick his carp.
Nah...Shu would eZ him 3-0
Got a link? This should be interesting.

The white suit or the black cloak?

(Mar. 17, 2019  6:32 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: This might be hard, considering that I believe characters like Silas, Evel, Norman, Theodore/Alexander, etc. to have potential (that they were potentially great, but the anime writers decided to do trash things with them). I frankly like most of the characters, if not all, because of this

Honestly, I am not a huge fan of Ren Wu Sun, Aiger, Yugo, and Phi. Ren Wu Sun LACKED potential, which is really obvious compared to Norman and Boa and Yugo. I mean, entered the Blader’s Cup Tournament and lost all (If I remember) battles? Not to mention, he contributed nothing worthy to the plot. The Snake Pit Bladers couldve put him to shame
Ren beat Valt, Cuza, and Rantaro all at once. That's about it.
Alexander, Norman, and Evel I understand, but how was Silas/Sisco wasted in your opinion?

(Mar. 27, 2019  4:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: To be honest, I can't really say I've hated many characters in any of the Beyblade Burst anime. I've hated several characters in the OG and MFB series, but for Burst... that's a hard one.

I'll list characters I simply dislike the most, but for the most part it doesn't mean I absolutely hate them. With that said, let's go...

Beyblade Burst:
  • Naoki Minamo - I don't hate him, I just think he had so much potential but he was easily forgotten and wasted. Not expecting an arc surrounding him or anything but he only lasted less than 3 episodes and was gone and never mentioned again. I know this also happened with Jin too but Jin wasn't as built up as Naoki so I gave him a pass.
Beyblade Burst God:
  • Trad Vasquez - Now here's a character I truly dislike in Burst. To be honest, I can't stand him. I know a lot of people liked him for being the more realistic mentor but he was just too much of a downer (and not even in a charming way), wasn't very pleasant and was way too closed-minded, which is something he never grew out of. He's also liked to put all the blame to any faults on Valt whilst acting like Stan behaving like a brat isn't a big deal. He had a couple of sympathetic moments but he was so boring and annoying, he was like a piece of wood.
  • Django Del Toro - I know people will pick Stan over Django as being the worse of the two but Django had this "build up" surrounding him when he left BC Sol and then around 20 episodes later, he's pushed away and just disappears into thin air. Stan, at least became a bit stronger when he left but Django had nothing.
  • Stan Hamburg - He's one of my lesser favourite characters that I've always defended so why did I add him here? It's not because he is a jerk or a brat, it's because he never really learns his lesson which made things repetitive and is generally an idiot. I did feel sorry for him in episode 20 though.

• Ruwei Sun - Of all the Big 5, he gets the least focus (and it's a noticeable difference too) which is a shame because I liked his personality. I know I bring up a lot of characters I dislike most as being out-of-focus but Ruwei is supposed to be a somewhat major character and yet, characters with smaller roles like Boa and Clio are more focused than him.
Beyblade Burst Super-Z:
  • Ranjiro Kiyama - Why did we need another copy of Rantaro? I get it, he's Rantaro's brother but he's hardly different to his brother (no, being a leader of a gang doesn't count). He's just a constant test dummy like his brother, he's a bumbling idiot like his brother and only serves as the series' comic relief... like his brother. So why is he here but not Rantaro? It's because Rantaro was unique for his time and he had more character development than Ranjiro.
That's all I could think of for now. Just keep in mind that most of the ones I've listed aren't characters I strongly disliked (except for Trad) so... don't be offended lol.
Poor Naoki, even his english dubbed actor wanted him to be in the show more. Still, at least the Balance bladers overall in season one were good.....season two on the other hand ehh
Ranjirou I'm fine with as a character and I enjoyed his battles with Aiga in the tournament and Xhan during the Battleship Cruise. Yeah I have issues with his win record, but he has a lot of heartwarming moments especially sticking with Aiga through the darkness so while I have my issues with him, I can tolerate him much.
Didn't Jango join Sunbat United? I wish he beat Stanburger and roasted him for breakfast but thankfully Rhickson took care of him for me. Stan's still an a hole and to quote Ike, "he gets no sympathy from me".
I feel like Ruwei could've been better handled if they established him as a newcomer to the Big 5 earlier on and having him be so obsessed with maintaining the title that he trains in such a rigid style (like Tsubasa in Masters), but eventually when he loses, he starts to crack until losing to Xhaka and Silas and the former talks him out of it.
Trad I completely understand cuz I couldn't tell whether I liked him or hated him because of his attitude, at the very least he quit BC Sol at the best time since we all know his style was not meshing with the new team. I just wish he mentored Silas and Rantaro a bit more before he left.
(Mar. 29, 2019  3:04 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Got a link? This should be interesting.

(Mar. 17, 2019  6:32 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: This might be hard, considering that I believe characters like Silas, Evel, Norman, Theodore/Alexander, etc. to have potential (that they were potentially great, but the anime writers decided to do trash things with them). I frankly like most of the characters, if not all, because of this

Honestly, I am not a huge fan of Ren Wu Sun, Aiger, Yugo, and Phi. Ren Wu Sun LACKED potential, which is really obvious compared to Norman and Boa and Yugo. I mean, entered the Blader’s Cup Tournament and lost all (If I remember) battles? Not to mention, he contributed nothing worthy to the plot. The Snake Pit Bladers couldve put him to shame
Alexander, Norman, and Evel I understand, but how was Silas/Sisco wasted in your opinion?
I feel like Silas is a copy of Wakiya, though I see how different from one another they are. I feel like hes the generic “Mean boy” there just to cause problems, similar to Stan. Compared to Stan, who was evidently useless and meant to cause problems, Id give kudos for having Silas somewhat relevant. Though, he didnt have a notable character developement and didnt stand out as much. He just exists
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:37 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you do realize that shu coming back has nothing to do with ken or daina right ? that's like saying free and lui is the reason their not hear too, .hK was released and guess what the give to a new character who ken could've the spotlight and let's not forget count knight who also didn't do a thing they could've put daina oh wait rantaro was also replace by ranjiro and let's not forget about xhan replacing xhaka as xcalibur owner . these characters or the reason we have no ken or daina cause the took their place. alot of just like the easy and lamest way out like oh let's blame it on the overrated character who also didn't do anything . ive seen this so many time with other anime , comic, light novel and manga it never stop being funny lol

Then the idea of replacement is somewhat boggling

Im entirely fine with the replacements. But if theyre going to replace Valt with Aiga, Ken with Kyle, Rantaro with Ranjiro, etc. then I would have been entirely fine with Fubuki replacing Shu. Instead, the viewers are being reminded that someone who had enough screentime still exists. Most likely for the damn fangirl service (since so many fangirls like Shu), but oh whoops we gotta please the hormones instead, I guess. Feels a lot of shame because Im a female and this exists

So would it have been better if Shu trained Fubuki to be the owner of the Super Z Spriggan. Would've made the thirties episodes more impactful.

Alright, I've vouched for Ken needing more development in season 2, but honestly, while I'd want him in Super Z to either have given Kyle Hazard Kerbeus or just be the owner, Daina actually got development in God. Think about it, Daina went from a sneaky jerk with a heart of gold only loyal to his brother and giving in to pressure and cheating to someone with the strength and charisma to not only lead a team to reach the semifinals of the world champions and came close to beating one of the Big Five.

And Shu nor Red Eye (lol, they're the same person) took that from Daina. Though since we're mostly mad about him in season 3, my god his artstyle when he showed up in episode 11/12 was GORGEOUS. But he kinda served a purpose since he's one of the few characters that could relate to having a dark uncontrollable resonance with his bey and him guiding Aiga to have the passion to be more compassionate and loving towards his bey. Plus, he was mostly in the background until he was needed so I don't see how he stole even more screentime.

XSabxManiacX
I feel like Silas is a copy of Wakiya, though I see how different from one another they are. I feel like hes the generic “Mean boy” there just to cause problems, similar to Stan. Compared to Stan, who was evidently useless and meant to cause problems, Id give kudos for having Silas somewhat relevant. Though, he didnt have a notable character developement and didnt stand out as much. He just exists
[/quote]

You don't think he didn't have development? What about going from the guy using the team as pawns to just reach Free and only focusing on winning to genuinely enjoying his battles with Xhaka, apologizing to Ghasem, slowly opening up to the team, and having the guts to swallow his pride and ask for a second chance to battle in the final match between BC Sol and the New York Bulls? To say nothing of him actually caring about repping BC Sol even when he realized he wasn't going to make it to the finals of the God Cup?
I'm still shocked the writers let Silas get battle 5 over Valt to this day.
(Mar. 29, 2019  3:39 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  3:04 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Got a link? This should be interesting.

I think he did have a noticeable character development. He started out as an arrogant and selfish blader, but throughout the series, he let go of his arrogance and learned to care for others and cooperate with the team. In the final episodes he even helped Valt master using strike god Valkyrie. The episode 1 sisco would never do that.
(Mar. 29, 2019  3:04 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: To be honest, I can't really say I've hated many characters in any of the Beyblade Burst anime. I've hated several characters in the OG and MFB series, but for Burst... that's a hard one.

I'll list characters I simply dislike the most, but for the most part it doesn't mean I absolutely hate them. With that said, let's go...

Beyblade Burst:
  • Naoki Minamo - I don't hate him, I just think he had so much potential but he was easily forgotten and wasted. Not expecting an arc surrounding him or anything but he only lasted less than 3 episodes and was gone and never mentioned again. I know this also happened with Jin too but Jin wasn't as built up as Naoki so I gave him a pass.
Beyblade Burst God:
  • Trad Vasquez - Now here's a character I truly dislike in Burst. To be honest, I can't stand him. I know a lot of people liked him for being the more realistic mentor but he was just too much of a downer (and not even in a charming way), wasn't very pleasant and was way too closed-minded, which is something he never grew out of. He's also liked to put all the blame to any faults on Valt whilst acting like Stan behaving like a brat isn't a big deal. He had a couple of sympathetic moments but he was so boring and annoying, he was like a piece of wood.
  • Django Del Toro - I know people will pick Stan over Django as being the worse of the two but Django had this "build up" surrounding him when he left BC Sol and then around 20 episodes later, he's pushed away and just disappears into thin air. Stan, at least became a bit stronger when he left but Django had nothing.
  • Stan Hamburg - He's one of my lesser favourite characters that I've always defended so why did I add him here? It's not because he is a jerk or a brat, it's because he never really learns his lesson which made things repetitive and is generally an idiot. I did feel sorry for him in episode 20 though.

• Ruwei Sun - Of all the Big 5, he gets the least focus (and it's a noticeable difference too) which is a shame because I liked his personality. I know I bring up a lot of characters I dislike most as being out-of-focus but Ruwei is supposed to be a somewhat major character and yet, characters with smaller roles like Boa and Clio are more focused than him.
Beyblade Burst Super-Z:
  • Ranjiro Kiyama - Why did we need another copy of Rantaro? I get it, he's Rantaro's brother but he's hardly different to his brother (no, being a leader of a gang doesn't count). He's just a constant test dummy like his brother, he's a bumbling idiot like his brother and only serves as the series' comic relief... like his brother. So why is he here but not Rantaro? It's because Rantaro was unique for his time and he had more character development than Ranjiro.
That's all I could think of for now. Just keep in mind that most of the ones I've listed aren't characters I strongly disliked (except for Trad) so... don't be offended lol.
Poor Naoki, even his english dubbed actor wanted him to be in the show more. Still, at least the Balance bladers overall in season one were good.....season two on the other hand ehh
Ranjirou I'm fine with as a character and I enjoyed his battles with Aiga in the tournament and Xhan during the Battleship Cruise. Yeah I have issues with his win record, but he has a lot of heartwarming moments especially sticking with Aiga through the darkness so while I have my issues with him, I can tolerate him much.
Didn't Jango join Sunbat United? I wish he beat Stanburger and roasted him for breakfast but thankfully Rhickson took care of him for me. Stan's still an a hole and to quote Ike, "he gets no sympathy from me".
I feel like Ruwei could've been better handled if they established him as a newcomer to the Big 5 earlier on and having him be so obsessed with maintaining the title that he trains in such a rigid style (like Tsubasa in Masters), but eventually when he loses, he starts to crack until losing to Xhaka and Silas and the former talks him out of it.
Trad I completely understand cuz I couldn't tell whether I liked him or hated him because of his attitude, at the very least he quit BC Sol at the best time since we all know his style was not meshing with the new team. I just wish he mentored Silas and Rantaro a bit more before he left.

Ranjiro did have heartwarming moments with Aiga despite him resonating with darkness but besides that, his role as The Heart is nothing we haven't seen from Rantaro. My problem is that he didn't need to be in Super-Z because he acts exactly like is brother, they could've just easily brought Rantaro for Super-Z because Ranjiro has very minor differences to his brother (and being his brother is not an excuse to be so similar either).

Yes, Django joined Sunbat United but it meant jack carp and had no impact whatsoever so I just didn't care for it.
(Mar. 29, 2019  8:59 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  3:04 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Ranjiro did have heartwarming moments with Aiga despite him resonating with darkness but besides that, his role as The Heart is nothing we haven't seen from Rantaro. My problem is that he didn't need to be in Super-Z because he acts exactly like is brother, they could've just easily brought Rantaro for Super-Z because Ranjiro has very minor differences to his brother (and being his brother is not an excuse to be so similar either).

Yes, Django joined Sunbat United but it meant jack carp and had no impact whatsoever so I just didn't care for it.

Yeah, that's fair. I'll give Ranjirou this though, he's got way more special moves. Yeah, they could've had Rantaro feel like he was behind his friends and got a ChoZ bey to restart as a newcomer. Lol Rantaro should've been the main character of season 3 pfttt.
I hated most of the characters in season 1 besides Kensuke, Daina, Ukyo, and Quon
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:03 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What's wrong with Orochi and Gou?

People have rights to their opinions plus I think Orochi was a waste of a Character.
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:03 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What's wrong with Orochi and Gou?

I’m adding onto that and asking what problems there were with Hoji or Xhaka. Hoji especially was kind of just there early on, but I really started liking him as the season went on. I mean, he was actually able to get through to Wakiya...that takes a lot.
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:07 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I don’t really hate anyone but I don’t like Shu or Xhata

Xhaka? I'm shocked-a

P.S., the general characters people hate are Aiga, Sisco, Lui, Hearts, Ghasem, Aiga, Ren Wu, Phi, Joshua, Xhaka, Yugo, Evel, Norman, Ranjirou, Trad, Jango, and Naoki.

To that I say THANK GOD no one has said Orochi, Zac, or Akira.

(Mar. 29, 2019  8:52 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: People have rights to their opinions plus I think Orochi was a waste of a Character.
I was just curious is all.
(Mar. 30, 2019  12:09 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:07 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I don’t really hate anyone but I don’t like Shu or Xhata

Xhaka? I'm shocked-a

P.S., the general characters people hate are Aiga, Sisco, Lui, Hearts, Ghasem, Aiga, Ren Wu, Phi, Joshua, Xhaka, Yugo, Evel, Norman, Ranjirou, Trad, Jango, and Naoki.

(Mar. 29, 2019  8:52 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: People have rights to their opinions plus I think Orochi was a waste of a Character.

Screw you, Hearts is literally one of those characters that put up a good battle, entertains you like his reality show Hearts Time, and he also one of those characters that put a smile on his face. He may not be the main or recurring protagonist but he makes a good character in the 3rd or maybe even 4th season.
(Mar. 30, 2019  1:06 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  12:09 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Xhaka? I'm shocked-a

Screw you, Hearts is literally one of those characters that put up a good battle, entertains you like his reality show Hearts Time, and he also one of those characters that put a smile on his face. He may not be the main or recurring protagonist but he makes a good character in the 3rd or maybe even 4th season.

Alright first of all, can you stop with the rude sounding replies please? Second, Strider Xanthos didn't say he hated Hearts, he said that it was the characters he's seen other people hate more often.
(Mar. 30, 2019  1:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  1:06 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Screw you, Hearts is literally one of those characters that put up a good battle, entertains you like his reality show Hearts Time, and he also one of those characters that put a smile on his face. He may not be the main or recurring protagonist but he makes a good character in the 3rd or maybe even 4th season.

Alright first of all, can you stop with the rude sounding replies please? Second, Strider Xanthos didn't say he hated Hearts, he said that it was the characters he's seen other people hate more often.

Geez sorry. btw you act like my mom bro.

Xhaka? I'm shocked-a

Did you say Aiga twice in the 2nd paragraph?

Xhaka? I'm shocked-a

Its true that Norman was hated at first lol

But ever since he got a fanbase in Japan, it rubbed off on the US fans. Now theres like, a whole fanbase on developing Norman and making fan art of him. Its both scary and pretty dedicated
I am now starting to like shu now as I used to
And hate aiga as I used to
(Mar. 29, 2019  8:52 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I hated most of the characters in season 1 besides Kensuke, Daina, Ukyo, and Quon

Drain......interesting. I agree Ken, and Daina were on my good lists as well.
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:29 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  8:52 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I hated most of the characters in season 1 besides Kensuke, Daina, Ukyo, and Quon

Drain......interesting. I agree Ken, and Daina were on my good lists as well.

Yeah I didn’t really like season 1 or Cho-Z
Makes sense, story wise, season 2 of all Beyblade seasons (we are going to talk about spinoffs cuz Warriors was garbage step down from Wheelz) tend to be critically the best received.
(Mar. 31, 2019  3:35 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Makes sense, story wise, season 2 of all Beyblade seasons (we are going to talk about spinoffs cuz Warriors was garbage step down from Wheelz) tend to be critically the best received.

V-Force was the best received of the Original Series? I'm at a lost for words TBH.

I don't have a problem with people liking the series, I'm just not sure what people see in it.