Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Mar. 27, 2019  4:30 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I also kinda dislike the fact that Shu appeared in ChoZ with some sort of relevance. Especially when his story had been explored and built upon for 2 SEASONS

And like, Daigo and Ken dont even appear at all. Wth

Lol relevance? Shu was one of the irrelevant character in cho z like free they were just use to make phi look strong besides that the didn't do anything to the plot at all. People complain about shu in cho z season when he was useless even if they were to comeback with daina or ken writers would've just made them lose to the new generation like wakiya was in god he kept losing to everyone . Lui had more relevance then both shu and free combine lol

The writers were planning to develope Shu even more. He had his story built and added on in the first two seasons, then the writers thought it would be fun to add him in Cho Z. Theyre like, O ho wanna know where Shu is?? Hes currently the owner of the Raging Bulls!! Forget about Ken and Daigo!! 
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:30 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol relevance? Shu was one of the irrelevant character in cho z like free they were just use to make phi look strong besides that the didn't do anything to the plot at all. People complain about shu in cho z season when he was useless even if they were to comeback with daina or ken writers would've just made them lose to the new generation like wakiya was in god he kept losing to everyone . Lui had more relevance then both shu and free combine lol

The writers were planning to develope Shu even more. He had his story built and added on in the first two seasons, then the writers thought it would be fun to add him in Cho Z. Theyre like, O ho wanna know where Shu is?? Hes currently the owner of the Raging Bulls!! Forget about Ken and Daigo!! 

you do realize that shu coming back has nothing to do with ken or daina right ? that's like saying free and lui is the reason their not hear too, .hK was released and guess what the give to a new character who ken could've the spotlight and let's not forget count knight who also didn't do a thing they could've put daina oh wait rantaro was also replace by ranjiro and let's not forget about xhan replacing xhaka as xcalibur owner . these characters or the reason we have no ken or daina cause the took their place. alot of just like the easy and lamest way out like oh let's blame it on the overrated character who also didn't do anything . ive seen this so many time with other anime , comic, light novel and manga it never stop being funny lol
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The writers were planning to develope Shu even more. He had his story built and added on in the first two seasons, then the writers thought it would be fun to add him in Cho Z. Theyre like, O ho wanna know where Shu is?? Hes currently the owner of the Raging Bulls!! Forget about Ken and Daigo!! 

you do realize that shu coming back has nothing to do with ken or daina right ? that's like saying free and lui is the reason their not hear too, .hK was released and guess what the give to a new character who ken could've the spotlight and let's not forget count knight who also didn't do a thing they could've put daina oh wait rantaro was also replace by ranjiro and let's not forget about xhan replacing xhaka as xcalibur owner . these characters or the reason we have no ken or daina cause the took their place. alot of just like the easy and lamest way out like oh let's blame it on the overrated character who also didn't do anything . ive seen this so many time with other anime , comic, light novel and manga it never stop being funny lol

Then the idea of replacement is somewhat boggling

Im entirely fine with the replacements. But if theyre going to replace Valt with Aiga, Ken with Kyle, Rantaro with Ranjiro, etc. then I would have been entirely fine with Fubuki replacing Shu. Instead, the viewers are being reminded that someone who had enough screentime still exists. Most likely for the damn fangirl service (since so many fangirls like Shu), but oh whoops we gotta please the hormones instead, I guess. Feels a lot of shame because Im a female and this exists
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:30 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol relevance? Shu was one of the irrelevant character in cho z like free they were just use to make phi look strong besides that the didn't do anything to the plot at all. People complain about shu in cho z season when he was useless even if they were to comeback with daina or ken writers would've just made them lose to the new generation like wakiya was in god he kept losing to everyone . Lui had more relevance then both shu and free combine lol

Considering Shu served almost no role in Cho Z, I'm willing to bet he was brought back for marketing purposes, because whatever has his name attached to sells, more so than Ken or Daina, or almost any character really. Another reason, which might be less possible is that they wanted to end Shu off on a good note, and have a season where he's not "possessed".
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:37 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you do realize that shu coming back has nothing to do with ken or daina right ? that's like saying free and lui is the reason their not hear too, .hK was released and guess what the give to a new character who ken could've the spotlight and let's not forget count knight who also didn't do a thing they could've put daina oh wait rantaro was also replace by ranjiro and let's not forget about xhan replacing xhaka as xcalibur owner . these characters or the reason we have no ken or daina cause the took their place. alot of just like the easy and lamest way out like oh let's blame it on the overrated character who also didn't do anything . ive seen this so many time with other anime , comic, light novel and manga it never stop being funny lol

Then the idea of replacement is somewhat boggling

Im entirely fine with the replacements. But if theyre going to replace Valt with Aiga, Ken with Kyle, Rantaro with Ranjiro, etc. then I would have been entirely fine with Fubuki replacing Shu. Instead, the viewers are being reminded that someone who had enough screentime still exists. Most likely for the damn fangirl service (since so many fangirls like Shu), but oh whoops we gotta please the hormones instead, I guess. Feels a lot of shame because Im a female and this exists

agree they stared that replaced old character thing they should've done it completely,  the major problem with beyblade burst in general is that they lime to bring a loads of characters and mixed them with the loads of old characters which can give lots of problem cause you got to sacrifice some characters which is a shame , for example only or 4 characters in cho z were actually use while the others just got sideline. i just hope gt doesn't have that problem with the to much characters and other who has potential gets sidelined. it's either you replaced the full cast or put 3 new and use what you already have but putting to much creates lots of characters problem.
To be honest, I can't really say I've hated many characters in any of the Beyblade Burst anime. I've hated several characters in the OG and MFB series, but for Burst... that's a hard one.

I'll list characters I simply dislike the most, but for the most part it doesn't mean I absolutely hate them. With that said, let's go...

Beyblade Burst:
  • Nika Aoi - Already starting with a controversial opinion so I'll say this right now, I do not hate Nika but I just generally don't care for cheerleader-type characters since they don't do anything. It's the same reason I didn't care for Hiromi from V-Force. She does get better in Super-Z but only on the same level as Tokonatsu in the first series (FYI, Tokonatsu gets a pass because of Super-Z).
  • Naoki Minamo - I don't hate him, I just think he had so much potential but he was easily forgotten and wasted. Not expecting an arc surrounding him or anything but he only lasted less than 3 episodes and was gone and never mentioned again. I know this also happened with Jin too but Jin wasn't as built up as Naoki so I gave him a pass.
Beyblade Burst God:
  • Trad Vasquez - Now here's a character I truly dislike in Burst. To be honest, I can't stand him. I know a lot of people liked him for being the more realistic mentor but he was just too much of a downer (and not even in a charming way), wasn't very pleasant and was way too closed-minded, which is something he never grew out of. He's also liked to put all the blame to any faults on Valt whilst acting like Stan behaving like a brat isn't a big deal. He had a couple of sympathetic moments but he was so boring and annoying, he was like a piece of wood.
  • Django Del Toro - I know people will pick Stan over Django as being the worse of the two but Django had this "build up" surrounding him when he left BC Sol and then around 20 episodes later, he's pushed away and just disappears into thin air. Stan, at least became a bit stronger when he left but Django had nothing.
  • Stan Hamburg - He's one of my lesser favourite characters that I've always defended so why did I add him here? It's not because he is a jerk or a brat, it's because he never really learns his lesson which made things repetitive and is generally an idiot. I did feel sorry for him in episode 20 though.
  • Honey Guten - Same reasons as to why I never cared for Nika applies with Honey, though at least she doesn't take as much screentime.
  • Ruwei Sun - Of all the Big 5, he gets the least focus (and it's a noticeable difference too) which is a shame because I liked his personality. I know I bring up a lot of characters I dislike most as being out-of-focus but Ruwei is supposed to be a somewhat major character and yet, characters with smaller roles like Boa and Clio are more focused than him.
Beyblade Burst Super-Z:
  • Ranjiro Kiyama - Why did we need another copy of Rantaro? I get it, he's Rantaro's brother but he's hardly different to his brother (no, being a leader of a gang doesn't count). He's just a constant test dummy like his brother, he's a bumbling idiot like his brother and only serves as the series' comic relief... like his brother. So why is he here but not Rantaro? It's because Rantaro was unique for his time and he had more character development than Ranjiro.
That's all I could think of for now. Just keep in mind that most of the ones I've listed aren't characters I strongly disliked (except for Trad) so... don't be offended lol.
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The writers were planning to develope Shu even more. He had his story built and added on in the first two seasons, then the writers thought it would be fun to add him in Cho Z. Theyre like, O ho wanna know where Shu is?? Hes currently the owner of the Raging Bulls!! Forget about Ken and Daigo!! 

Considering Shu served almost no role in Cho Z, I'm willing to bet he was brought back for marketing purposes, because whatever has his name attached to sells, more so than Ken or Daina, or almost any character really. Another reason, which might be less possible is that they wanted to end Shu off on a good note, and have a season where he's not "possessed".

I'm beting its for money,  we don't even know how shu did after the possession arc did he have nightmares or how did he move on , how he became owner of the raging bulls what about alexander/Theodore or how he got chi z spriggan they didn't give us nothing about that he just pop up having move on without any explanation burst has a few unresolved plots the just move on fasr. so its definitely about money. just like the use free for money cause we know everyone is going to buy fafnir and spriggan owned by shu and free.
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Considering Shu served almost no role in Cho Z, I'm willing to bet he was brought back for marketing purposes, because whatever has his name attached to sells, more so than Ken or Daina, or almost any character really. Another reason, which might be less possible is that they wanted to end Shu off on a good note, and have a season where he's not "possessed".

I'm beting its for money,  we don't even know how shu did after the possession arc did he have nightmares or how did he move on , how he became owner of the raging bulls what about alexander/Theodore or how he got chi z spriggan they didn't give us nothing about that he just pop up having move on without any explanation burst has a few unresolved plots the just move on fasr. so its definitely about money. just like the use free for money cause we know everyone is going to buy fafnir and spriggan owned by shu and free.

Yeah Shu and Free their purposes on he show was really minor both the beys are trash in STOCK combo in Irl. They announced a new Spriggan and Fafnir because for the fanbase. It's like a hook for TT where they introduced this "Godly" Cho-Z Customize Set which is very expensive still not the worth while thing to invest on in my opinion there are good parts and what not but it's only good for those who have yet to own a burst bey. This set is for them otherwise there isn't really anything good with the drivers. Zeta' is trash same with Volcanic', Cycle, and Quest. Disk is little bit alright only 1 disk is good which is 0. 5,1', are outdated are I've no words to say them on this set. Outer is cool to own, because it's a rare disk BUT it's competitively outclassed...Frames...The only frame I don't like is the Wall frame. Yes some say it's super op with Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing but what use does it have besides Bearing? NOTHING this thing is just hot garbage like Lift but it's an upgraded version does give it some purposes. Cross is uncommon in my opinion it has it's rare releases unlike yk Glaive, and Vortex. Dagger is interesting it gives another reason why you should buy this set if you haven't made your Perfect Xcalibur yet. For layers...I only like Cho-Z Spriggan and Orb Egis those are the best layers from this set. Bloody Longinus and Crash Rangnaruk are cool since we didn't have recolours of those in a while but they are NOT good in competitive stage.  Same goes with Geist Fafnir. It's only good if it were to be more rounded instead of the jagged reversed Valkyrie shape. The dragon head ability limits the Fafnir spin equalization in some ways lets suppose Fafnir is at medium speed and the opponent is at very high speed who has the upper advantage ? The other bey right? Since the dragon heads are still on the claw form instead of them opening. 8' was a disappointment same with Absorb they both are really no good I would just suggest using Absorb for attack combos instead of Stamina since it's a no brainer! They also introduced the DX set for the Long Launcher L set where you can get a Free De La Hoya launcher setup same as the anime and just a single proof frame...it had it's purposes for a while but since Wall came for the zombie stealing combo it's really putting itself at no use. The Achilles ver. of the LR string launcher is far better and more usable for both dual spin beys instead of the Long String Launcher L but it's cool looking not gonna lie. Otherwise these beys are really just no good besides Cho-Z Spriggan layer besides that there isnt really any exception buying these beys TT just trademarked them so they can earn big $$$. (Big message ik and I'm sorry too lmao.)
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:30 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

It's honestly a clever and sneaky tactic by TT to add Cho-Z Spriggan in a set.

They knew that Shu has a huge fanbase and that they will buy the expensive set for Spriggan. At the same time, they threw in three beys (including Orb Egis) with mostly mediocre to bad parts as if to say "Yeah... we know you want that Cho-Z Spriggan but if you want it, you'll have to buy all of this other carp Wink".
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:48 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

They knew that Shu has a huge fanbase and that they will buy the expensive set for Spriggan. At the same time, they threw in three beys (including Orb Egis) with mostly mediocre to bad parts as if to say "Yeah... we know you want that Cho-Z Spriggan but if you want it, you'll have to buy all of this other carp Wink".

EXACTLY! TT is being clever on their business. They are being clever on the random boosters as well. Like how they interacted with the Driger one? If you want premium stickers for Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon you MUST get the prize bey for that booster. They are balancing the bad pulls by adding something neat to them or making them look cool. Same thing happened with the triple booster set with hK we all know how terrible hK is...Wolborg was for no use as well. BUT to make set buyable as usual TT threw something on this set which made the people buy the product and that was the one and only Dagger frame...seriously? The Perfect Xcalibur isn't even that good if I'm being honest it's trash because of that mediocre Sword driver. But hey! it's not something we can complain TT is a business and it's important for them to earn money as well for making products that I will say BETTER than Metal Fight. If it weren't of Burst we don't know if Beyblade would exist or would they keep up that rampage good ol garbage series Beywheelz and Beyraiderz. The wheels and cars aren't even enjoyable than spinning tops! I swear if Hasbro makes a step like this in burst I'll immediately lose all my hopes for hasbro I'm not lying. Turbo line is at a really bad situation rn. I would just beg Hasbro to continue the Switchstrike line. No need to add gimmicky slingshock thing driver. Just improve the teeth or slopes I should say on weak TT beys and continue your tradition. Smile

I'm so curious how they are gonna release Turbo Valtryek V5/Spryzen S5/Achilles A5. Also curious for the future releases they are made by the Switchstrike line which COULD mean that we MAY get Metal and the gimmicks which is really all I want from Hasbro. I don't even think they are going to go for the same exact ways like TT did with Gachi where you can customize layers into 3 pieces. I feel they are going to make their own turn once again.
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:46 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:24 AM)church15200 Wrote: i cant really hate any of the characters but i do not like the ones who try to destroy beys i just feel like thats the worst thing a blader could do
What about killing?
Rago  killed ryuga??

True I hate him lol
(Mar. 27, 2019  7:16 PM)church15200 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:46 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What about killing?
Rago  killed ryuga??

True I hate him lol

OMG I LOVE RAGO HE IS SUCH A DOMINATOR (Sarcasm.)
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:31 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  11:05 PM)PKgamer Wrote: Okay, I really don’t like Shu that much. I mean, he’s really overrated and he doesn’t care too much about anyone- people will argue, “oh yeah he was posessed when he broke people’s beys and stuff!” However, he wasn’t posessed when he decided to go to the Snake Pit, was he? That was all him. He left everything to become better. I kinda agree with the whole “people think he’s hot so it’s OK” post, too.
P.S Rantarou is great- he has a 50% win rate but the kid at least has PERSONALITY.

Preach. I also heard he won't be in GT

YES!! Finally we get to have other characters actually see some development!
(Mar. 27, 2019  8:35 PM)Eos1106 Wrote: Honcho...enough with the cape 
It's a jacket, that isn't zipped up.
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:12 PM)Eos1106 Wrote: Still looks silly.

No offense, but I think it’s better than Shu’s Chozetsu outfit.
I actually liked the jacket wrung around as a “cape,” honestly. Haha
red eye, he literally broke 3, probably 4 beyblades. bad sportsmanship for a person who lost to lui
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: To be honest, I can't really say I've hated many characters in any of the Beyblade Burst anime. I've hated several characters in the OG and MFB series, but for Burst... that's a hard one.

I'll list characters I simply dislike the most, but for the most part it doesn't mean I absolutely hate them. With that said, let's go...

Beyblade Burst:
  • Nika Aoi - Already starting with a controversial opinion so I'll say this right now, I do not hate Nika but I just generally don't care for cheerleader-type characters since they don't do anything. It's the same reason I didn't care for Hiromi from V-Force. She does get better in Super-Z but only on the same level as Tokonatsu in the first series (FYI, Tokonatsu gets a pass because of Super-Z).
  • Naoki Minamo - I don't hate him, I just think he had so much potential but he was easily forgotten and wasted. Not expecting an arc surrounding him or anything but he only lasted less than 3 episodes and was gone and never mentioned again. I know this also happened with Jin too but Jin wasn't as built up as Naoki so I gave him a pass.
Beyblade Burst God:
  • Trad Vasquez - Now here's a character I truly dislike in Burst. To be honest, I can't stand him. I know a lot of people liked him for being the more realistic mentor but he was just too much of a downer (and not even in a charming way), wasn't very pleasant and was way too closed-minded, which is something he never grew out of. He's also liked to put all the blame to any faults on Valt whilst acting like Stan behaving like a brat isn't a big deal. He had a couple of sympathetic moments but he was so boring and annoying, he was like a piece of wood.
  • Django Del Toro - I know people will pick Stan over Django as being the worse of the two but Django had this "build up" surrounding him when he left BC Sol and then around 20 episodes later, he's pushed away and just disappears into thin air. Stan, at least became a bit stronger when he left but Django had nothing.
  • Stan Hamburg - He's one of my lesser favourite characters that I've always defended so why did I add him here? It's not because he is a jerk or a brat, it's because he never really learns his lesson which made things repetitive and is generally an idiot. I did feel sorry for him in episode 20 though.
  • Honey Guten - Same reasons as to why I never cared for Nika applies with Honey, though at least she doesn't take as much screentime.
  • Ruwei Sun - Of all the Big 5, he gets the least focus (and it's a noticeable difference too) which is a shame because I liked his personality. I know I bring up a lot of characters I dislike most as being out-of-focus but Ruwei is supposed to be a somewhat major character and yet, characters with smaller roles like Boa and Clio are more focused than him.
Beyblade Burst Super-Z:
  • Ranjiro Kiyama - Why did we need another copy of Rantaro? I get it, he's Rantaro's brother but he's hardly different to his brother (no, being a leader of a gang doesn't count). He's just a constant test dummy like his brother, he's a bumbling idiot like his brother and only serves as the series' comic relief... like his brother. So why is he here but not Rantaro? It's because Rantaro was unique for his time and he had more character development than Ranjiro.
That's all I could think of for now. Just keep in mind that most of the ones I've listed aren't characters I strongly disliked (except for Trad) so... don't be offended lol.
Thanks for reminding me!
Well out of all characters,the only character I don't like trad vasquez.
His partiality against valt mad me kinda angry in s2,and I wonder how poor valt got along with him
I would have blasted him if he acted like that towards me

Well I just don't like him,not hate,but I don't like him
I disliked Trad too, but NekoVi's fanfiction on a different take of Burst changed my perspective of him, whoops
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:48 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

It's not like bad parts cost less or something 
And probably those 'bad' parts cost more if you think correctly