Which burst character do you hate the most ?

Joshua is on my ‘ the bladers I hate ‘ list too. He was egotistic and arrogant.
This might be hard, considering that I believe characters like Silas, Evel, Norman, Theodore/Alexander, etc. to have potential (that they were potentially great, but the anime writers decided to do trash things with them). I frankly like most of the characters, if not all, because of this

Honestly, I am not a huge fan of Ren Wu Sun, Aiger, Yugo, and Phi. Ren Wu Sun LACKED potential, which is really obvious compared to Norman and Boa and Yugo. I mean, entered the Blader’s Cup Tournament and lost all (If I remember) battles? Not to mention, he contributed nothing worthy to the plot. The Snake Pit Bladers couldve put him to shame

Aiger just doesnt appeal to me much? I dont hate him, but he just doesnt stick onto me like Valt does

Yugo just exists for the sake of it. But hey, at least he contributed to the plot by affecting Daigo’s emotions

Phi is just that stereotypical “super evil” guy kind of thing. He wants to destroy each and every Bey; aims to take over the world/ become champion via Beyblade; doesnt seem to care about anyone; etc. I just feel like he doesnt have an actual personality. Not like he doesnt as a whole, but just somewhat. Even Hearts was a goofy and pretty likeable guy, because he isnt the clichéd “super evil” guy kind of thing
To be honest, I don't really hate any characters. All are good and unique their way.
I wholly and completely detest Joshua.  I would tell him to his face that his acting couldn't have merited him a job as an extra in Birdemic.
I HATE Lui and love Shu
Just take it as a grain of salt: I HATE AIGA AND HIS VOICE IN BEYBLADE BURST TURBO(srry 4 all CAPITALS)
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:32 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: This might be hard, considering that I believe characters like Silas, Evel, Norman, Theodore/Alexander, etc. to have potential (that they were potentially great, but the anime writers decided to do trash things with them). I frankly like most of the characters, if not all, because of this

Honestly, I am not a huge fan of Ren Wu Sun, Aiger, Yugo, and Phi. Ren Wu Sun LACKED potential, which is really obvious compared to Norman and Boa and Yugo. I mean, entered the Blader’s Cup Tournament and lost all (If I remember) battles? Not to mention, he contributed nothing worthy to the plot. The Snake Pit Bladers couldve put him to shame

Aiger just doesnt appeal to me much? I dont hate him, but he just doesnt stick onto me like Valt does

Yugo just exists for the sake of it. But hey, at least he contributed to the plot by affecting Daigo’s emotions

Phi is just that stereotypical “super evil” guy kind of thing. He wants to destroy each and every Bey; aims to take over the world/ become champion via Beyblade; doesnt seem to care about anyone; etc. I just feel like he doesnt have an actual personality. Not like he doesnt as a whole, but just somewhat. Even Hearts was a goofy and pretty likeable guy, because he isnt the clichéd “super evil” guy kind of thing
I don't think that phi is evil in anyway 
There is no taking over the world thing in Burst
And breaking beys is not a big deal as they can get repaired or a new one can be made
I hate
1) Friggin Shu (overrated and mental who can go to any limit to Increase his power)
2) Ren Wu Sun (Duh.. what he is a member of Big 5, great looks like D Rights is finishing Beyblade Burst)
3) Joshua Burns (Stupid Celebrity who can just participate in fashion contests not in beybattles)
4) Count Night (Ruined the flow of Cho Z, though he was a good blader)
5) Rantaro Kiyama (Wait what did he do except for losing, he won 1 battle out of 3-4 battles)
6) Evel Oxford (Was he even there in the anime except for 2 episodes)

PS - This is my opinion so if I offended your favourite character I am sorry.
Rantaro and Ranjiro!
Shu. Leave some fricken space for characters like Diana and Rantaro to be in Cho Z do there character can be developed more. Shu is overrated. While Aiga broke one bey. ONE. Fricken everyone decided that he was bad. But Shu breaks 4 beys (more than the amount Phi broke) and everyone still loves him! You may give the argument that, "But Shu was possessed when breaking the beys." Well so was Aiga. "But Aiga broke Valt's bey." So did Shu with Valt's driver! But none of that matters because as long as Shu is "hot" it's all fine. Shu isn't even hot! He looks like every generic Beyblade character but with white hair. Hell! Even Rantaro looks like he has more muscle than Shu!
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:05 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Shu. Leave some fricken space for characters like Diana and Rantaro to be in Cho Z do there character can be developed more. Shu is overrated. While Aiga broke one bey. ONE. Fricken everyone decided that he was bad. But Shu breaks 4 beys (more than the amount Phi broke) and everyone still loves him! You may give the argument that, "But Shu was possessed when breaking the beys." Well so was Aiga. "But Aiga broke Valt's bey." So did Shu with Valt's driver! But none of that matters because as long as Shu is "hot" it's all fine. Shu isn't even hot! He looks like every generic Beyblade character but with white hair. Hell! Even Rantaro looks like he has more muscle than Shu!

You have a point bro, I am with you to take down the most overrated and pathetic character of all time according to me.
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:54 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  2:05 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Shu. Leave some fricken space for characters like Diana and Rantaro to be in Cho Z do there character can be developed more. Shu is overrated. While Aiga broke one bey. ONE. Fricken everyone decided that he was bad. But Shu breaks 4 beys (more than the amount Phi broke) and everyone still loves him! You may give the argument that, "But Shu was possessed when breaking the beys." Well so was Aiga. "But Aiga broke Valt's bey." So did Shu with Valt's driver! But none of that matters because as long as Shu is "hot" it's all fine. Shu isn't even hot! He looks like every generic Beyblade character but with white hair. Hell! Even Rantaro looks like he has more muscle than Shu!

You have a point bro, I am with you to take down the most overrated and pathetic character of all time according to me.

Whoa online Haters!!!
(Mar. 22, 2019  9:29 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  3:54 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: You have a point bro, I am with you to take down the most overrated and pathetic character of all time according to me.

Whoa online Haters!!!

You do know that people have opinions, right? Id give kudos to this person who actually explained why they dislike a certain character(s). Calling them a “woah online haters!!!” just seems really immature. Its reality, so deal with it
(Mar. 23, 2019  12:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  9:29 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Whoa online Haters!!!

You do know that people have opinions, right? Id give kudos to this person who actually explained why they dislike a certain character(s). Calling them a “woah online haters!!!” just seems really immature. Its reality, so deal with it

I'm a kid... Or am I?
(Mar. 23, 2019  1:10 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  12:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: You do know that people have opinions, right? Id give kudos to this person who actually explained why they dislike a certain character(s). Calling them a “woah online haters!!!” just seems really immature. Its reality, so deal with it

I'm a kid... Or am I?

Ive seen nine year olds who were as mature as college students. They did well
Dude I get your point!
Lui? I do think that he acts like a prick but to be honest, I like the attitude.
Okay, I really don’t like Shu that much. I mean, he’s really overrated and he doesn’t care too much about anyone- people will argue, “oh yeah he was posessed when he broke people’s beys and stuff!” However, he wasn’t posessed when he decided to go to the Snake Pit, was he? That was all him. He left everything to become better. I kinda agree with the whole “people think he’s hot so it’s OK” post, too.
P.S Rantarou is great- he has a 50% win rate but the kid at least has PERSONALITY.
(Mar. 26, 2019  11:05 PM)PKgamer Wrote: Okay, I really don’t like Shu that much. I mean, he’s really overrated and he doesn’t care too much about anyone- people will argue, “oh yeah he was posessed when he broke people’s beys and stuff!” However, he wasn’t posessed when he decided to go to the Snake Pit, was he? That was all him. He left everything to become better. I kinda agree with the whole “people think he’s hot so it’s OK” post, too.
P.S Rantarou is great- he has a 50% win rate but the kid at least has PERSONALITY.

Preach. I also heard he won't be in GT
I also kinda dislike the fact that Shu appeared in ChoZ with some sort of relevance. Especially when his story had been explored and built upon for 2 SEASONS

And like, Daigo and Ken dont even appear at all. Wth
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I also kinda dislike the fact that Shu appeared in ChoZ with some sort of relevance. Especially when his story had been explored and built upon for 2 SEASONS

And like, Daigo and Ken dont even appear at all. Wth

Lol relevance? Shu was one of the irrelevant character in cho z like free they were just use to make phi look strong besides that the didn't do anything to the plot at all. People complain about shu in cho z season when he was useless even if they were to comeback with daina or ken writers would've just made them lose to the new generation like wakiya was in god he kept losing to everyone . Lui had more relevance then both shu and free combine lol
i cant really hate any of the characters but i do not like the ones who try to destroy beys i just feel like thats the worst thing a blader could do
(Mar. 27, 2019  6:24 AM)church15200 Wrote: i cant really hate any of the characters but i do not like the ones who try to destroy beys i just feel like thats the worst thing a blader could do
What about killing?
Rago  killed ryuga??