Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Dec. 01, 2019  6:47 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t Fumiya a Cho-Z character?
No he's GT.

Oh I just realized I was thinking of Fubuki.
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:47 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: No he's GT.

Oh I just realized I was thinking of Fubuki.

Ahaha, that makes sense. Yeah, Fumiya is a GT character.

Though, I do like Fubuki from Cho-Z too.
I still like Zach even mere than AIGA and valt

It said my least favorites so I said the characters I like the least

I just have a thing for not liking main characters
I just hate Aiger... why so much focus on him. Just a boring character in general. Doesn’t deserve to be the main character in the turbo series In my opinion.
I don't watch the anime, but from what i've heard, I would NOT like Aiga/Aiger. I can't STAND plot armor (in most cases) and Aigas seems like the worst.
I hate ranjiro, he’s not even cool and if anything I bet Amane could beat him

(Mar. 17, 2019  7:31 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:23 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Wo , shu doesnt deserve to go to Mental asylum , it is Phi who deserves to go there !!

Yeah no even if Phi genuinely ends up being a bad person and bully uh, not exactly deserving of going through the treatment of a mental asylum buddy, idk if you read what I wrote but what I said was

"For one, mental asylums as you refer them to have throughout history been used to torture and abuse innocent mentally ill and disabled people for generations. You may not be aware of that, however people that genuinely believe in that mindset that mental asylums are an appropriate thing to exist is kind of a violent one since it promotes the idea that mentally ill people and disabled people are violent, criminals, a threat, or a waste which is blatant dehumanization. In modern day mental health/psychiatric centers as well as psychiatric hospitals are not places of punishment, they exist to help people with any degree of mental or emotional struggle."

Like.... the entire point is that mental asylums are inhumane and never should have done what they did to anyone. There's a reason the practices done in them are illegal now. Even as punishment to criminals, it's literally inhumane. Nobody is deserving of it.

It’s just his opionion, it’s not to be taken seriously so chill, Shu is a fake character as is phi
Wakiya the spoiled brat who likes to act tough. and is afriad of hights.

and Xander yells to much.
(Feb. 20, 2020  8:15 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Wakiya the spoiled brat who likes to act tough. and is afriad of hights.

That’s very true
Arthur Percival

(Feb. 20, 2020  8:16 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  8:15 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Wakiya the spoiled brat who likes to act tough. and is afriad of hights.

That’s very true
Aiger yells too much
(Feb. 21, 2020  7:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Arthur Percival

(Feb. 20, 2020  8:16 PM)The Rex Wrote: That’s very true
Aiger yells too much

I think Aiger and drum are the people that yell the most in the entire series
I HATE PHI! I don't know why everyone hates Shu, he broke 3 Beys: Maximum Garuda, Twin Nemesis and Nightmare Longinus, while Phi broke 5 beys, broke Kyle's phone and started a forest fire, the beys he broke are: Vise Leopard, Z Achilles, Dead Hades, Geist Fafnir and Cho-Z Spriggan.

The only reason I dislike Aiga is, because he didn't break Dead Phoenix.
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:48 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I HATE PHI! I don't know why everyone hates Shu, he broke 3 Beys: Maximum Garuda, Twin Nemesis and Nightmare Longinus, while Phi broke 5 beys, broke Kyle's phone and started a forest fire, the beys he broke are: Vise Leopard, Z Achilles, Dead Hades, Geist Fafnir and Cho-Z Spriggan.

The only reason I dislike Aiga is, because he didn't break Dead Phoenix.

Well, one thing to note is that the reason Aiga didn't break Dead Phoenix is because it would undo all the character development that he had.

See, by episode 49-50 of Cho-Z/Turbo, Aiga has grown out of his dark phase of destroying beys after knowing how it felt to have it happen to him. It was a wake up call from his darkness and a sign he needs to change his approach to Beyblade. Since then, he has mellowed out into a humble and friendly blader with improved sportsmanship and whatnot.

Having Aiga break Dead Phoenix would mean that he hasn't grown past breaking his opponents beys and would not make a good impression to the audience. It only gives off a vibe of "the only way of combating evil is to pay evil back to them". It doesn't matter whether Phi deserved it or not, Aiga breaking Dead Phoenix (just cuz: REVENGE FOR FREE AND SHU!!1!) will make him no better than Phi. Imagine if in God/Evolution, after witnessing Shu on a breaking spree, Valt decides he'll break Shu's bey just for "vengeance and to teach him a lesson" when really, it would make Valt look as bad as Shu and it would make Shu more angry.
I get it. It was Phi was that got rid of his corruption.
Kyle.... such a horrible replacement for Kensuke and his Dear Derpy Doggo Puppets.... such a waste of a cool beyblade....
Such a waste of potential.... and one moar thing...

He.... Ugly....
Valt. I don’t know what, but something is bad about him. Maybe it’s his yells or his voice...I just don’t know.
Arthur. The animation makes him look derpy compared to his official art. It just feels like he's not that menacing at all.
The Beyblade Burst character I hate the most is Kyle Hakim, the owner of Hazard Kerbeus from Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu (Turbo).
I hate Joshua burns

Also zac is annoying

Xavier laughs weirdly to
Joshua was a really annoying character for me he was just too cocky and full of himself

Yeah they wasted a good beyblade (wyvern) on a horrid character
Blind Devoy... just because he hasnt won a SINGLE on-screen match and he only scored one point on Delta and Drum thats all he really did.. i honestly dont see why they still give Blind a chance (example being giving him new moves left and right AND gave him Dark Turbo) i only liked him only because he's a character i relate to.
(Feb. 27, 2020  4:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Blind Devoy... just because he hasnt won a SINGLE on-screen match and he only scored one point on Delta and Drum thats all he really did.. i honestly dont see why they still give Blind a chance (example being giving him new moves left and right AND gave him Dark Turbo) i only liked him only because he's a character i relate to.

I agree with this one they wasted this character and his bey. I just think he could have been so much more
(Feb. 27, 2020  4:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Blind Devoy... just because he hasnt won a SINGLE on-screen match and he only scored one point on Delta and Drum thats all he really did.. i honestly dont see why they still give Blind a chance (example being giving him new moves left and right AND gave him Dark Turbo) i only liked him only because he's a character i relate to.

I agree that his losses don't help his character, but are we judging him more as a character/personality/development or solely on his blading prowess??
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

I agree that his losses don't help his character, but are we judging him more as a character/personality/development or solely on his blading prowess??

i usually dont like measuring character personalities based on their win/loss ratio, but with blinds case he keeps talking as if hes one of the top bladers yet we never see any results to his claims, so i agree with that guy in that the losses actually do make him looks pretty lame
like if we at least saw him take out some npc bladers then it would be more believable that he can talk trash on other people about beating them to further his art lol
(Mar. 02, 2020  6:17 AM)VileYuzu Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I agree that his losses don't help his character, but are we judging him more as a character/personality/development or solely on his blading prowess??

i usually dont like measuring character personalities based on their win/loss ratio, but with blinds case he keeps talking as if hes one of the top bladers yet we never see any results to his claims, so i agree with that guy in that the losses actually do make him looks pretty lame
like if we at least saw him take out some npc bladers then it would be more believable that he can talk trash on other people about beating them to further his art lol

That's sadly to be expected when your battles are only against two protagonists, especially when three out of four of those matches are in plot/advancing episodes.
(Mar. 02, 2020  2:31 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  6:17 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: i usually dont like measuring character personalities based on their win/loss ratio, but with blinds case he keeps talking as if hes one of the top bladers yet we never see any results to his claims, so i agree with that guy in that the losses actually do make him looks pretty lame

That's sadly to be expected when your battles are only against two protagonists, especially when three out of four of those matches are in plot/advancing episodes.

yeah i completely agree, the shorter length of these episodes and rushing through the plot really didnt help to flesh out the side characters in gt unfortunately