Which beys should I get?

So with Christmas coming up and my birthday on the 31st I probably will get some money. I'm wondering which beyblades to buy. (Burst) I don't know wether to get Hasbro or tt. If I even decide one I don't know which ones to get. I'm think requiem spriggan for tt and I want wyvron w3 from Hasbro. But I really want to stick with one brand since they are not cross compatible.
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:44 AM)Epzus Wrote: So with Christmas coming up and my birthday on the 31st I probably will get some money. I'm wondering which beyblades to buy. (Burst) I don't know wether to get Hasbro or tt. If I even decide one I don't know which ones to get. I'm think requiem spriggan for tt and I want wyvron w3 from Hasbro. But I really want to stick with one brand since they are not cross compatible.

The God Customize Set and Requiem Spriggan are good buys.
You should get Valkyrie wing accel. (manly for the accel driver).
get hasbro god beys way cheaper than tt and do the exact same thing
tbh, if we had japan's values for beys in the global market, it would probably be cheaper (e.g. lack of shipping costs, overall cheaper prices such as stadiums being massively boosted in price on ebay and amazon compared to purchasing in person in japan...)

I'd go for TT, but you can go for hasbro if you'd like...
You should buy Tamara Tomy beys, they’re much more accurate to the anime and look much better then Hasbros, my susggestions would be Nightmare Longinus if your starting out, pretty sure you’ll kick butt with a bey like that for your first
If don't have one yet, get TakaraTomy, as Lui said, get Lost Longinus, awesome bey + String launcher
(Dec. 20, 2017  7:14 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If don't have one yet, get TakaraTomy, as Lui said, get Lost Longinus, awesome bey + String launcher

He meant nL... Also, get the God Custom set as well as Legend Spriggan and anything with Xtreme.
Nightmare longinus will kick each bey
GO FOR NIGHTMARE LONGINUS
(Dec. 20, 2017  7:10 AM)Lui Shirasagi Wrote: You should buy Tamara Tomy beys, they’re much more accurate to the anime and look much better then Hasbros, my susggestions would be Nightmare Longinus if your starting out, pretty sure you’ll kick butt with a bey like that for your first

Good suggestion, dude.
This wasn't actually my first thought but u Named it and i have to say that Nightmare Longinus is a very strong, but naughty BeybladeWink You will need some time to learn how you Control it. But the good thing is:
Even if you use it with its usual Destroy driver, it's still an opponent to fear.

(Dec. 20, 2017  7:14 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If don't have one yet, get TakaraTomy, as Lui said, get Lost Longinus, awesome bey + String launcher

Yes, this is also a good idea.
Lost Longinus has good smash attack and it's Not that easy to burst it. And it's Not only a great Partner for battles: it's a Master piece of Art and creativity Grin

(Dec. 22, 2017  3:39 PM)Muhir Wrote: Nightmare longinus will kick each bey

Count on it Wink
(Feb. 05, 2018  10:12 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  7:10 AM)Lui Shirasagi Wrote: You should buy Tamara Tomy beys, they’re much more accurate to the anime and look much better then Hasbros, my susggestions would be Nightmare Longinus if your starting out, pretty sure you’ll kick butt with a bey like that for your first

Good suggestion, dude.
This wasn't actually my first thought but u Named it and i have to say that Nightmare Longinus is a very strong, but naughty BeybladeWink You will need some time to learn how you Control it. But the good thing is:
Even if you use it with its usual Destroy driver, it's still an opponent to fear.

Yes, this is also a good idea.
Lost Longinus has good smash attack and it's Not that easy to burst it. And it's Not only a great Partner for battles: it's a Master piece of Art and creativity Grin

(Dec. 22, 2017  3:39 PM)Muhir Wrote: Nightmare longinus will kick each bey

Count on it Wink

I think you should get both nL and L2, so you have the string launcher.
Beyblade burst vs battle set, beyblade burst dual vs battle set or beyblade burst god vs battle set!
Legend spriggan
Spriggan Requiem B 100 and Customise Set B 98
I have mainly Hasbro but if you look hard enough you can find TT stuff at a decent price.
The brand should depend on the brand's beys that you are currently having. What brand are you sticking with?
You should get blast junnies switch and strike the forge disk can deflect opposing attacks also its driver can keep good balance kinda like satomb
Guys, as a heads up, this thread was made asking for Christmas of 2017. Unless someone has a time machine, you're late.

Easy mistake to make. Always take a look at those post dates and what the person says.
(Apr. 09, 2018  3:28 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Guys, as a heads up, this thread was made asking for Christmas of 2017. Unless someone has a time machine, you're late.

Easy mistake to make. Always take a look at those post dates and what the person says.

It's most likely late, but the OP said he/she was going to get money, not a beyblade, for Christmas/their birthday. 
It probably is late tho tbh
(Apr. 09, 2018  4:36 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  3:28 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Guys, as a heads up, this thread was made asking for Christmas of 2017. Unless someone has a time machine, you're late.

It's most likely late, but the OP said he/she was going to get money, not a beyblade, for Christmas/their birthday. 
It probably is late tho tbh

Fine, "Christmas time 2017". :P That better for you? My point was, the date and the post content gave away the time of year. A glance gives what you need to know.

We're no better now, hahaha, nitpicking and posting.
Well I just got Spriggan Requiem And its Amazing
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:52 PM)Jordangames317 Wrote: Well I just got Spriggan Requiem And its Amazing

Yeah, that could be a "you don't say" meme.