Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

(Dec. 07, 2020  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont know why Ryuga's son says Ryuga is the strongest. Where is the proof for that?

I said he was the second strongest tied with Gingka cuz GINGKA HIMSELF STATED HE WAS A EQUAL TO RYUGA in shogun steel
we all know that! ITS THE BLADERS SPIRIT
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its not about power only

power and beyspirit. Gingka said in metal fury he had the most beyspirit
Just cause someone says they are stronger than everyone else doesnt prove anything
RYUGA IS NOT SECOND BEST RAGO IS BETTER THAN HIM
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: we all know that! ITS THE BLADERS SPIRIT

gingka said in metal fury (after ryuga crushing him on the mountain) that ryuga has mastered his bey and has a lot of beyspirit. EarthHelios and GodzillaFan101 rewatch shogun steel and metal fury
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just cause someone says they are stronger than everyone else doesnt prove anything

Yep, this was apparent in Masamune during MM.
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: RYUGA IS NOT SECOND BEST RAGO IS BETTER THAN HIM

I KNOW!

1.Rago
2.Ryuga and Gingka (Gingka said Ryuga is his equal and ryuga has beaten gingka more then gingka has beaten him)
Imma quote exactly what Tyson said about Kai in G-Revolution.
I don' need to I have already watched them and Gingka was not crushed in a mountain by Ryuga. and Gingka defeated ryuga and so did rago

gingka is the best not rago
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just cause someone says they are stronger than everyone else doesnt prove anything

how did he stand against 50 percent of a god's power then? How come no one else could do that? How come he only lost to rago and gingka. He lost to RAGO BECAUSE RAGO HAS A GOD"S PowEr AND GINGKA DEFEATED RYUGA WHEN HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE DARK POWer. DONT DISRESPECT THE DRAGON EMPEROR!
Kai somehow still held his own against Brooklyn.
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I don' need to I have already watched them and Gingka was not crushed in a mountain by Ryuga. and Gingka defeated ryuga and so did rago

gingka is the best not rago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRcNu-ZzDM

Gingka defeated rago by only ALL THE WORLD"S POWERS.

(Dec. 07, 2020  3:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: RYUGA IS NOT SECOND BEST RAGO IS BETTER THAN HIM

thats what I said
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

how did he stand against 50 percent of a god's power then? How come no one else could do that? How come he only lost to rago and gingka. He lost to RAGO BECAUSE RAGO HAS A GOD"S PowEr AND GINGKA DEFEATED RYUGA WHEN HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE DARK POWer. DONT DISRESPECT THE DRAGON EMPEROR!
In zero g manga both ryuga and gingka are alive and Gingka is the strongest blader alive as per the manga.
Hope this answers the debate
There is no point of debating who is the best or strongest
okay gingka and rago are both better than Ryuga.
Like the guy said above and what I've been trying to say a couple of sentences ago, Gingka required the aid of Zeus' Barrier, have the Legendary Bladers weaken Rago with one Legendary Blader being added as well and have the entire world's strength and spirit to beat Rago.
ryuga is not that good now he is compared to dante. with his skills.
If it werent for the bladers Gingka would have not won.
Gingka is worlds best they even said he was
Ryuga's more skilled than Drum, and he has even more experience seeing that Ryuga might've been a Blader for 7 years or probably 8 years and L-Drago is straight up more powerful than every Burst Blader ( though some could put up a good fight ).
Ryuga took along time to master L-Drago
Kai somehow mastered his in just a few minutes what Romero said to him