Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest?

exactly I mean he literally has the the word destruct in his name HOW CAN HE BE DESTROYED?
I mean now come to think of it he should be the 3rd strongest character in mfb
(Dec. 07, 2020  2:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: he is he is even still stronger than Rago

Nah mate, Gingka needed the power of the whole world to beat Rago. As well have him and the Legendary Bladers weaken him over time, it also had to involve Zeus' Barrier.
he still beat rago though so...
How'd I rank every blader from each saga
OG:
1. Kai
2. Tyson
3. Brooklyn
4. Ray
MFB
1. Rago
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
4. Kyoya
Burst:
1. Shu
2. Valt
3. Lane
4. Aiger
gingka is number 1 in metal series
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: he still beat rago though so...

If it were a normal fight, Rago would've beat Gingka with ease like how he did with Ryuga. And yes I'm basing it off of normal battle situations like say, for example; look at Valt and Aiga, Aiga's supposed to be the 'World Champion' but he still gets topped by Valt by 2 ranks. Shu is also stronger than Valt technically, and Aiga's only managed to perform Over Finishes on Shu and unlike Valt, Shu's beat Lean (Variant Lucifer) who has beat Lui, Free, Aiga and Valt himself. Like I said earlier Gingka's only beat Rago with the help of people over the world and the Legendary Bladers as well as Zeus' Barrier and Gingka's never beat Ryuga save for the time where he also gathered multiple people's spirits to destroy Lightning L-Drago and beat Ryuga.
Gingka was always number 1 and Rago lost fair
I dont ever think its a good idea comparing someone to another saga. They should do comparison in each of their saga respectively
it is fair they have fought before Big Bang Pegasus vs. Diablo Nemesis
Gingka barely won against Rago.
Just like how Kai barely won against Brooklyn
doesn't matter if it was barely he still won. it just matters who wins
Why do people still complain about there favorite bladers lose like this and that or why they dont have this or that. Just leave the past and move on!
because Gingka and Galaxy Pegasus will always be my favorite character and beyblade
I dont mean by that. Like for example people were complaining why Shu lost to lane or when Valt didnt win against Aiger
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: doesn't matter if it was barely he still won. it just matters who wins

To quote Sun Tzu in the Art of War; 'What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.'
Gingka has the most bey spirit of all of them
Gingka will always be my favorite blader
I dont know why Ryuga's son says Ryuga is the strongest. Where is the proof for that?
Well he is Ryuga's 'son' so he thinks Ryuga is the strongest.
he is lying Ryuga is not the best at all. Ryuga's son is just saying that because he likes him. but that is not true
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How'd I rank every blader from each saga
OG:
1. Kai
2. Tyson
3. Brooklyn
4. Ray
MFB
1. Rago
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
4. Kyoya
Burst:
1. Shu
2. Valt
3. Lane
4. Aiger

DISAGREED. Gingka himself stated that He was only ryuga's equal in Shogun steel (mfb). So this is completely wrong.