Which anime you wish to see next after Beyblade Burst Series ?

Although there is strong possibility that there would be sequel for Burst God, that would be showing how Valt is going to toss the championships, and ofcourse i woud love to know more about Free, the strongest blader in the BC sol, that how he will be facing the world beybladers.

But for the sake of topic, what will be your choice to see next anime as sequel of ( After sequel of Beyblade Burst God, if there is going to be) ?

- Our original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Grevolution (if yes, then i think you would be preferring Takao Aoki )

-Beyblade: Shogun steel

- Continue watching Beyblade Burst God and its sequels

- Other whole new story ( if yes, then any short example of plot)
Now that's a tricky choice. I think Zero G deserves at least another season to give it another chance, as Zero G on it's own wasn't enough. It had potential but wasn't really that great.

On the other hand, I really want G-Revolution to get a series to follow after it (No, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising doesn't count), preferably one focused almost entirely on HMS beyblades, now that would be amazing! HMS also is the most deserving for more releases, but just never got it.

So far, Beyblade Burst God is probably my least favorite Beyblade anime series, it's just a boring and badly paced series in my opinion. I really want Burst to have one good season and to have at least 3, so I do want a third season. Because to be honest, the first Burst anime season was okay, but not amazing. Burst God is just a barely tolerable series.

I have so many ideas for what a new story could be, I've done a fan series concept on it, and a few more. But I'll just give two ideas of series I'd like. One with an apocalyptic future and the main antagonist being the cause of destruction. The main characters would be survivors. Another idea is a realistic series done right, unfortunately, Burst didn't execute it that well in my opinion.
As soon as the " Bakuten shoot rising" series is complete...I think it is a very high chance that it will be animated....I want to see Tyson and the bladebreakers back in the top form who r the original founders of beyblade thanx to Takao aoki...this sport was founded....

HMS never gained that much popularity in the field of beyblade that much compared to the other series...its really sad...but I hope the burst series of the bladebreakers really gain popularity with special moves like "Hurricane Rising" and " Rapid flame fire"...etc...

Shogun steel is my second choice..as the "Synchrome bey" System never moved further...and they never realised the Neo battle bladers tournament where Ginga was the mentor of Zyro's team...

Burst god...seem to be very boring to me..sorry..I watched one of the episodes...many days back...but it was very boring to me...
I'd either want a complete redub of the old anime (Tak and Co.) that's uncut... (check out my cast ideas, includes V-Force and G-Rev: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-thou...eries-2001)
...OR an anime adaptation of Rising that improves the manga counterpart in every way, shape and form.
G rev where everyone across original v force and g rev battle each other but this time for fun instead of with villains like in burst. (It was kinda shown in the Japanese ending but all pictures, wanna see the battles animated
To be honest, I want to write manga, and I'd love to write a proper sequel to BSB,as well as a spin-off to Burst.
(Nov. 01, 2017  10:49 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: G rev where everyone across original v force and g rev battle each other but this time for fun instead of with villains like in burst. (It was kinda shown in the Japanese ending  but all pictures, wanna see the battles animated

Oooooh yeah definitely. I'm also curious as to see what blade Carlos (or whatever his JP name was) against Rick.
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  10:49 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: G rev where everyone across original v force and g rev battle each other but this time for fun instead of with villains like in burst. (It was kinda shown in the Japanese ending  but all pictures, wanna see the battles animated

Oooooh yeah definitely. I'm also curious as to see what blade Carlos (or whatever his JP name was) against Rick.

Prolly zeronix (laughing emoji)
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

His JP name was Hiruta.
I would love to see Beyblade rising being animated and it is a very high chance too as that series made it rise in past as well. plus the way they have modernized the story with bladers having modern tech like tablets and smartphones would be even more awesome to watch.
(Nov. 01, 2017  5:19 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oooooh yeah definitely. I'm also curious as to see what blade Carlos (or whatever his JP name was) against Rick.

His JP name was Hiruta.

Ahhhh yeah thanks for reminding me.
I wish there would be a sequel to G Revolution.
I wanna see the bladebreakers and the gang in action.
I already want to see a female main character like they did for the plastic gen in the comic
I wanna see the beyblade rising manga come into anime and you see valt tyson Ray Aiga diachi fubuki those guys.
I absolutely despise mfb and zero g
I would love a re-imagining of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, something that currently is happening with Cardfight Vanguard.  Like we could have Brooklyn in the first season as a rival to Kai and Tyson for example. 

An easier way to describe it would be an alternate universe, where the events happen differently.

A lot of other animes can have return of the old heroes (Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inazuma Eleven and so on), so why can't Beyblade?
(Aug. 03, 2018  2:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: A new serie after Burst is confiremd.

As in, another season of Burst or something completely different?
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  2:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: A new serie after Burst is confiremd.

As in, another season of Burst or something completely different?

New Generation.
Any Link or picture where to ya got the information?
(Aug. 03, 2018  10:49 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Any Link or picture where to ya got the information?

Official Twitter of the wbba.
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  10:49 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Any Link or picture where to ya got the information?

Official Twitter of the wbba.

The link , PLEASE
(Aug. 04, 2018  4:10 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Official Twitter of the wbba.

The link , PLEASE

https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...1427550210
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  4:10 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: The link , PLEASE

It might be the poor translation I'm using but it almost sounds like it would be a Burst series after Cho Z rather than a completely new beyblade system.
(Aug. 04, 2018  6:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...1427550210

It might be the poor translation I'm using but it almost sounds like it would be a Burst series after Cho Z rather than a completely new beyblade system.

We have already a new character in Burst and in Cho Z we have the National Tournament + the World Championship so I can't see another season of Burst after Cho Z...
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  4:10 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: The link , PLEASE

Actually , these look like the (PROTOTYPE) for Super Z beys ( in this case its Winning Valtryek )