Which Series Should I Be Collecting From?

So I'm not talking about surge, rise, GT, e.t.c. I am talking about the Valtryek, Spryzen, and Fafnir series. So which one should I dedicate myself to before the others?
Switch strike because that was when hasbro was on its high or sling shock
Can you please stop spamming new threads for every question you have.
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:43 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So I'm not talking about surge, rise, GT, e.t.c. I am talking about the Valtryek, Spryzen, and Fafnir series. So which one should I dedicate myself to before the others?

I would say Lucifer or Achilles. Spriggan is also a wise choice.
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:43 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So I'm not talking about surge, rise, GT, e.t.c. I am talking about the Valtryek, Spryzen, and Fafnir series. So which one should I dedicate myself to before the others?

Go for Longinus,Spriggan&Achilles is also good
Edit: Achilles kinda hard to get in sparking(unless you have a lot of money to spend),Longinus,Fafnir, Valkyrie is easier to collect since they're mostly in single booster(first gen Valkyrie may be hard to find depends on where you live)
Spriggan and Achllies,Loginus,Lucifer
Valkyrie/Valtryek and Spriggan/Spryzen, their both have a good amount of products. Which makes the battles less tedious.
Yeah go for Longinus and Fafnir, if you don't have many parts and you need something OP, Rage is your choice, Fafnir doesn't have good drivers 1/2 of the time
I would recommend the Fafnir series. Since if you accidentally mis launch you will be able to steal spin against right spin beys