Which Legend should be kicked out!

(Sep. 23, 2020  3:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh imagine if zac got a cho-z bey, he would go gold turbo on his first launch

Imagine if he had a sparking bey

he would make even harry tremble
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh imagine if zac got a cho-z bey, he would go gold turbo on his first launch

Imagine if he had a sparking bey
How can I watch Beyblade Burst Sparking ?
(Sep. 23, 2020  8:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Imagine if he had a sparking bey

Don’t know, I just watch the Zankye reviews.
(Sep. 23, 2020  8:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  8:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How can I watch Beyblade Burst Sparking ?

Don’t know, I just watch the Zankye reviews.

K , thanks .

(Sep. 23, 2020  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

he would make even harry tremble

How can I watch Beyblade Burst Sparking
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  8:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Don’t know, I just watch the Zankye reviews.

K , thanks .

(Sep. 23, 2020  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: he would make even harry tremble

How can I watch Beyblade Burst Sparking

wbo posts them somewhere
(Sep. 23, 2020  8:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

While they have great Youtube channels, I sometimes tend to disagree with some reviewers so I watch the episode on the corocoro youtube channel (every friday at 4 in Japanese time). You need a vpn to japan for it to work though. Just look up a free japanese vpn to install and download it, you should be able to watch the episodes there. I also know that the Beyblade wiki post the episode on their site. We also have it here on the WBO in the episode threads.
Tanks all !
Edit : thanks all .
One word aiga
No questions ask.
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: One word aiga
No questions ask.

I mean, you gotta at least give a reason if you're gonna make a bold opinion such as that. Not saying you have to like Aiga, but at least you gotta admit he's pretty high up for a reason.
why is fubuki even a legend?
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:58 AM)pika2442 Wrote: why is fubuki even a legend?

He’s not though.

Valt: who is the secret Legend? It can’t be Lane

Lane: always has been
Instead of legends being kicked out. I would have liked if sparking only focussed on Hyuga and Hikaruu (and also lane bc when lane returns in the next season, he would've been toned down a little) and their journey. The entire season about just them. In my opinion, the writers could have actually got many opportunities to explore the characters' potential. No legend should have returned in this season. In the next season, where no one is the protagonist, everyone should have returned. Here's my list.

From season 1 :
Valt, Shu, Lui, Xander, Zac

From season 2
Silas, Free, Boa

From season 3
Aiga, Phi, Hyde

From season 4
Drum, Delta, gwyn

From season 5
Hyuga, Hikaru, lane
Honestly if there is a Season 6 in burst IDEK how it is gonna be Sparking just seems to be lean vs Hikaru/Hyuga in the end. Something is not adding up