Which Burst LEGEND do you hate the most?

(Feb. 02, 2021  6:01 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo pensaba que te gustaba Valt

esto es una sátira obvia.

Wait you can speak spanish???
what code are you speaking

spanish, dud so obvious

hey earth helios, why did you say i thought oyu liked valt
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: All this hate about zac makes me cry.

Actually, as free states above, YOU made him cry
u talking to me

i mean this thread literallly says that which legend do you hate the most
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:18 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  12:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: gotta say free. i dont hate him, hes just gotten blander. or shu, the overrated loser who lost to lane for 10 rounds straight. rantaro isnt even that bad

Ok Free: Carrys around boulders even though he is like 11, in the top 16. Shu, also in the top 16 in the world even in the top 2, just cracking other beys with the insane power he has. And then Rantora, only wins 37.8% of his battles and loses the rest, even to random people. His IRL gimmick is useless in real life, too. So yeah, I am on the opposite train as you are.

I think that Joshu is the worst. I hate him. Period. His bey. Trash. His attitude. Pfft. His hairstyle, I don't know if it is even hair.

Bro. Don’t quote old posts.

And I’m not really talking about power Ik that these peeps r strong, more character.
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:18 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok Free: Carrys around boulders even though he is like 11, in the top 16. Shu, also in the top 16 in the world even in the top 2, just cracking other beys with the insane power he has. And then Rantora, only wins 37.8% of his battles and loses the rest, even to random people. His IRL gimmick is useless in real life, too. So yeah, I am on the opposite train as you are.

I think that Joshu is the worst. I hate him. Period. His bey. Trash. His attitude. Pfft. His hairstyle, I don't know if it is even hair.

Bro. Don’t quote old posts.

And I’m not really talking about power Ik that these peeps r strong, more character.

Well it is only like 2 months old. That's not to old, is it?
(Feb. 02, 2021  9:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Bro. Don’t quote old posts.

Well it is only like 2 months old. That's not to old, is it?

Only quote it if it’s newer than 2 weeks.
I've been seeing some people hate Zac base in he was never ranked high . but he was in god (manga version) it was mentioned he was ranked #10 remember the ranking is base of the manga not the anime who never give ranks of other bladers  aside from the big 5.  plus Zac was a supreme 4 who was not inferior to xhaka really  the legend ranking follows the manga even though the anime has basically the same characters right now aside from 6 legend (F for them). just wanted to point this out cause alot of people seems to hate him for that reason only .
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I've been seeing some people hate Zac base in he was never ranked high . but he was in god (manga version) it was mentioned he was ranked #10 remember the ranking is base of the manga not the anime who never give ranks of other bladers  aside from the big 5.  plus Zac was a supreme 4 who was not inferior to xhaka really  the legend ranking follows the manga even though the anime has basically the same characters right now aside from 6 legend (F for them). just wanted to point this out cause alot of people seems to hate him for that reason only .

This was probably due to lack of manga interest. Most of us don’t read manga.
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I've been seeing some people hate Zac base in he was never ranked high . but he was in god (manga version) it was mentioned he was ranked #10 remember the ranking is base of the manga not the anime who never give ranks of other bladers  aside from the big 5.  plus Zac was a supreme 4 who was not inferior to xhaka really  the legend ranking follows the manga even though the anime has basically the same characters right now aside from 6 legend (F for them). just wanted to point this out cause alot of people seems to hate him for that reason only .

This was probably due to lack of manga interest. Most of us don’t read manga.

yea i figured that's they reason I put it their . cause their only reasoning comes from the anime although it did a horrible job at ranking in general or didn't give a few more detail about certain things.
Please do not hate Zeus blader Zac, everybody loves him, so did every body love Zeus.
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Please do not hate Zeus blader Zac, everybody loves him, so did every body love Zeus.

not everybody does
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Please do not hate Zeus blader Zac, everybody loves him, so did every body love Zeus.

not everybody does
I saw many haters
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: not everybody does
I saw many haters

You said, "Everybody loves him".

and everybody does not love him
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:12 PM)Dasmind Wrote: I saw many haters

You said, "Everybody loves him".

and everybody does not love him
I have none legend hate, I am not Lane