Which Beyblade Burst stadium should I think about buying?

Hi everyone, I haven't been into beyblades for quite a while but lately they've been back in my interests. Originally I had hasbros at the time, the metal masters series I believe?

with that in mind, I started looking into TT burst beys & everything. In your guys opinion, what do you think is a good stadium? I honestly am thinking of the B-50 over the B-09 one, as I like that it's a much bigger stadium (even though most of my battles I do will probably be 1 on 1), I've heard downsides that it has a lot less action just over the sheer amount of space, but also that it allows the beyblades to do more things.

so do you think the B-50 would be a good idea? Is there anything the B-09 has that is superior besides faster battles?

Thanks everyone
Well, if you're looking to get into the game competitively, both the B-09 and B-33 stadiums are tournament legal. The problem is that they are a bit expensive to import, and they take a while to ship.

I really don't know much about the action in the b-50 stadium, as I've never used one personally, but they do have a lot of action that the other stadiums don't due to it's size. If you don't care about competitive play, the B-50 could be good for some fun battles.

All that being said, take a look at the new Beyblade Burst Sparking battle set that's releasing at the end of the month. It will be coming with a burst standard tournament stadium, as well as both of the new beys that belong to the protagonists in the new series. Sounds like that would suit your needs pretty well.
Hi, Welcome to WBO.

The Q&A forum is NOT for purchase consultations. We have a separate thread for that in Beymarket.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst