Where to get real B88 for a reasonable price?

I was wondering where I can get a B88 launcher from Takara Tommy for a reasonable price? How much would it cost? On Amazon they go for 50$ but that seems like a lot to me. Then again, on Ebay I see even more ridiculous prices like 5$ for an obvious fake or one Takara Tommy for freaking 900$!! It's though to find a good seller who doesn't sell fakes, but also doesn't rip you off by asking a ton of money for a TT. What's a fair price? And how do I spot fakes? I want it to be new and am willing to pay the 50$ but only if I can't get a real one for cheaper. I'm in the Netherlands, so also keep in mind the shipping cost.
(Mar. 19, 2020  5:26 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: I was wondering where I can get a B88 launcher from Takara Tommy for a reasonable price? How much would it cost? On Amazon they go for 50$ but that seems like a lot to me. Then again, on Ebay I see even more ridiculous prices like 5$ for an obvious fake or one Takara Tommy for freaking 900$!! It's though to find a good seller who doesn't sell fakes, but also doesn't rip you off by asking a ton of money for a TT. What's a fair price? And how do I spot fakes? I want it to be new and am willing to pay the 50$ but only if I can't get a real one for cheaper. I'm in the Netherlands, so also keep in mind the shipping cost.

As far as shipping to the Netherlands is concerned, I really don't know how much that would add.
Most LR string launchers should cost around $20 USD, so you can at least use that to compare. However, the best value you're going to find is the Master Diabolos that comes with the black LR Long Bey launcher. Can be found for $26-30 USD. The launcher that comes with that bey is awesome. Hope that helps a bit!

Edit: You can also take a look at the new beyblade sparking launchers that are coming out at the end of the month too!
Argh stop! Stop making new purchase consultation Q&A threads in the Q&A forum! Use the purchase consultation thread! It stays right in the Q&A subforum to use the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst thread!