Where is Beigoma Academy located?

Its a mystery where beigoma is located for me.
i dont know where is it located.but i know its located at japan but what prefecture?, what city? and what town is it located?
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:02 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Its a mystery where beigoma is located for me.
i dont know where is it located.but i know its located at japan but what prefecture?, what city? and what town is it located?

We'll never know.....UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:02 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Its a mystery where beigoma is located for me.

What...kind of question is this? It’s a fictional team, so it isn’t located anywhere.
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

What...kind of question is this? It’s a fictional team, so it isn’t located anywhere.

We need to hire MatPat
yeah you got
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

yeah but what is it inspired of? what town is based of?

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:14 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: What...kind of question is this? It’s a fictional team, so it isn’t located anywhere.

We need to hire MatPat

seems helpful🤣🤣
Well, since all the Beyblade series is set in Japan. They are in Japan
(Mar. 30, 2020  12:52 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well, since all the Beyblade series is set in Japan. They are in Japan

He’s asking what prefecture, so you’ll have to narrow it down more.
In Beigoma school

Because when Aiga came it was still beigoma even though valt left, and it was still in a place that used to look like a school
The only region of Japan that's been referenced in the Burst cannon that also exists in the real world is Hokuriku, where Naoki Minamo was the district champ. No other Japanese town in the manga or anime can really be nailed down by a landmark like the Tokyo Tower.

The world this story takes place in is a funny mix of real, fictional, and half-fictional locations. Valt had battles with Count Nightfell at the Sagrada Família and Times Square, Maximus Garuda was destroyed in Big Ben, Kurt Baratier's home and the location of the God Bladers Cup strongly resembled Las Vegas but it was never outright stated, and Shu is in New York. Beigoma is 100% fictional... and at time likes these, when escapism is much needed, I'm glad.
(Mar. 31, 2020  12:46 AM)Cat Wrote: The only region of Japan that's been referenced in the Burst cannon that also exists in the real world is Hokuriku, where Naoki Minamo was the district champ.  No other Japanese town in the manga or anime can really be nailed down by a landmark like the Tokyo Tower.

The world this story takes place in is a funny mix of real, fictional, and half-fictional locations.  Valt had battles with Count Nightfell at the Sagrada Família and Times Square, Maximus Garuda was destroyed in Big Ben, Kurt Baratier's home and the location of the God Bladers Cup strongly resembled Las Vegas but it was never outright stated, and Shu is in New York.  Beigoma is 100% fictional... and at time likes these, when escapism is much needed, I'm glad.

The location of the God Blader's Cup was at Moab, Utah because at a scene, which i think it was before Free's battle against Lui, when Kris and Zoro take Valt to where Free was training, they went through the Delicate Arch, though it was never stated in the anime itself.