Where’s the original beigoma academy bey club? ( except valt and shu)

I’ve been wondering about this for a while now. We never got to see them in choz.
Where did they go.
Daigo is in France with his Bey team.
(Mar. 20, 2019  7:15 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Where did they go.

Where did they come from?

Cotton eye Joe.
daina is normally supposed to be in France, wakiya should be an Spain cause of he owns that real sun bat team are spending money lol. we know rantaro is at bc sol. and as for ken we can't even imagine we saw him at the did blader cup with daina trying to snap shu out of red eye but if he was use correctly ken would be with daina in France (that's my never going to happen theory) but it's a shame that none even made a one appearance such a wasted.
Maybe in the next episode/last episode it will show all the characters from all the seasons like in Evolution ep 51.
(Mar. 20, 2019  11:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: daina is normally supposed to be in France,  wakiya should be an Spain cause of he owns that real sun bat team are spending money lol. we know rantaro is at bc sol.  and as for ken we can't even imagine we saw him at the did blader cup with daina trying to snap shu out of red eye but if he was use correctly ken would be with daina in France (that's my never going to happen theory)  but it's a shame that none even made a one appearance such a wasted.

I would disagree the part Ken is in France. He is possibly in Japan cuz he originates there...and he never used gK in the anime which means he didn't got selected in the World League which is sad cuz he defeated Rantaro in the National Team Battles and still never got selected...The point about the whole World League connection with Ken is that if someone doesn't get selected in a team where could they possibly go? There origination right? Kensuke, Hoji, Orochi, Yugo, Ukiyo, ZAC these guys are still in Japan but they never shown...Valt, Rantaro got selected to BC Sol, Wakiya formed his team in Spain, Daina is in France, they all are living there.
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:34 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  11:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: daina is normally supposed to be in France,  wakiya should be an Spain cause of he owns that real sun bat team are spending money lol. we know rantaro is at bc sol.  and as for ken we can't even imagine we saw him at the did blader cup with daina trying to snap shu out of red eye but if he was use correctly ken would be with daina in France (that's my never going to happen theory)  but it's a shame that none even made a one appearance such a wasted.

I would disagree the part Ken is in France. He is possibly in Japan cuz he originates there...and he never used gK in the anime which means he didn't got selected in the World League which is sad cuz he defeated Rantaro in the National Team Battles and still never got selected...The point about the whole World League connection with Ken is that if someone doesn't get selected in a team where could they possibly go? There origination right? Kensuke, Hoji, Orochi, Yugo, Ukiyo, ZAC these guys are still in Japan but they never shown...Valt, Rantaro got selected to BC Sol, Wakiya formed his team in Spain, Daina is in France, they all are living there.

I know his not in France didn't you read my post correctly i said if he was use correctly ken world be in France with daina that was my personal wish it would give daina a second good member on his team.
(Mar. 25, 2019  4:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:34 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I would disagree the part Ken is in France. He is possibly in Japan cuz he originates there...and he never used gK in the anime which means he didn't got selected in the World League which is sad cuz he defeated Rantaro in the National Team Battles and still never got selected...The point about the whole World League connection with Ken is that if someone doesn't get selected in a team where could they possibly go? There origination right? Kensuke, Hoji, Orochi, Yugo, Ukiyo, ZAC these guys are still in Japan but they never shown...Valt, Rantaro got selected to BC Sol, Wakiya formed his team in Spain, Daina is in France, they all are living there.

I know his not in France didn't you read my post correctly i said if he was use correctly ken world be in France with daina that was my personal wish it would give daina a second good member on his team.

Sure, it'd like that to happen as well I was thinking if Wakiya dissolved his team (cuz they suck besides him hands down) and join the France team along with Daina and Kensuke that's my imagination. They would have 3 solid members then in God. The animator didn't thought this so no ;(
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:34 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Ken, Hoji, Orochi, Ukyo and Zac would make a rather interesting team.
(Apr. 02, 2019  3:50 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  7:34 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I would disagree the part Ken is in France. He is possibly in Japan cuz he originates there...and he never used gK in the anime which means he didn't got selected in the World League which is sad cuz he defeated Rantaro in the National Team Battles and still never got selected...The point about the whole World League connection with Ken is that if someone doesn't get selected in a team where could they possibly go? There origination right? Kensuke, Hoji, Orochi, Yugo, Ukiyo, ZAC these guys are still in Japan but they never shown...Valt, Rantaro got selected to BC Sol, Wakiya formed his team in Spain, Daina is in France, they all are living there.

Ken, Hoji, Orochi, Ukyo and Zac would make a rather interesting team.

Where did Hoji, Orochi, Ukyo and Zac have to do with all this? It's all about beigoma.
Ultimate guess, but I think the original Beigoma Academy Beyclub members are currently doing their own thing. Such a scary thought, but I headcanoned that some of them got bored of Beyblade (which is why they didnt appear)
(Apr. 02, 2019  4:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  3:50 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Ken, Hoji, Orochi, Ukyo and Zac would make a rather interesting team.

Where did Hoji, Orochi, Ukyo and Zac have to do with all this? It's all about beigoma.

They're still in Japan aren't they? Who brought them up? Plus Ken was originally a member.