When you were a noob......

Lmao I THOUGHT REVIVE PHOENIX WAS AN EVOLUTION OF DEAD PHOENIX
I THOUGHT WIZARD FAFNIR WAS A FAKE LMAO
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:28 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Wait till you read this one
Yeah I know, that’s pretty stupid but you gotta gimme a break, I was in my early elementary years and didn’t know much about science or beyblade.
I'd call that an honest mistake. Up until a certain purple dragon made its comeback the other day, lefties were the only Beyblades that were ever shown to be capable of doing that. You kinda' have to realize on your own that if left can equalize with right, the reverse is also true

Can't Variant Lucifer spin steal off of lefts?
I got fake beys for my birthday when I started blading and I thought they were TT! But now I got rid of them.
i thought the whole series was embeded into one long series like One piece

And i thought Chozetsu came first before burst lol
I thought that requiem was overrated, and I bought regulus. Why.
Also another thing I thoughts Legend came after Requiem
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Can't Variant Lucifer spin steal off of lefts?

Yeah, but that was kind of a community discovery. It wasn't ever advertised as being able to do that
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I thought that requiem was overrated, and I bought regulus. Why.
really you know that requiem was able to go left or right with 3 different modes.

For me it was when I thought that my nova nepstrius n2 could go up against turbo beys and win. turns out nepstrius sucks a lot, cause it bursts so easily.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:47 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: omg i remember when i was a noob.

really tell us about it
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:59 PM)haydenwills Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I thought that requiem was overrated, and I bought regulus. Why.
really you know that requiem was able to go left or right with 3 different modes.

For me it was when I thought that my nova nepstrius n2 could go up against turbo beys and win. turns out nepstrius sucks a lot, cause it bursts so easily.

Well, zeta is garbage. Though, everything else is amazing