When you first signed on to the WBO...

When, I first signed onto WBO I took my time reading the rules Kai-V sent me, afterwards I took an hour just to choose my avatar, then taking my time posting.
at first I was the loner type never joined any teams or anything i just enjoyed winning so i joined to check ut different strategies and figure out how i could win but then I strted liing this place now i got myself a team and we kick carp
When I first came here I was probably one of the worst users ever. I spammed a lot, argued with staff and didn't spell. This was the first major forum I ever went to and it really helped me to realise how online conduct should work.
I was confused. But I knew the first thing I had to do was to get at least a decent IQ of Beyblade so I studied a bit and that was basically it.
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:40 PM)Giga Wrote: When I first came here I was probably one of the worst users ever. I spammed a lot, argued with staff and didn't spell. This was the first major forum I ever went to and it really helped me to realise how online conduct should work.

Pretty much the same dudes.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:33 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:40 PM)Giga Wrote: When I first came here I was probably one of the worst users ever. I spammed a lot, argued with staff and didn't spell. This was the first major forum I ever went to and it really helped me to realise how online conduct should work.

Pretty much the same dudes.
We're on the same road.
I couldn't really say I was bad, but I looked back on my first few posts and I realized how dumb I sounded haha.
But that was not too long ago either. Like 6 months now?

But yeah, I'm more knowledgeable now thanks to many kind members Smile
Gah! My first thread was so bad. "Short Sagittario"...Flame Sagittario DF145FS...It wasn't even short! I also got warned for randomly saying PISCES!!! in a thread.
I got 10 percent warning. Not bragging.
All i did was asking questions about combos and stuff and i made my friend get a wbo acount. And i asked diamond to make my sig.
Meh. 6 months is a long time. I can barely remember when I first joined. But I got it eventually, and am now a pretty good poster, if I saw so myself. I even got a story since then. A lot has changed since August. Hasbro Metagame, new wave of SPAM, the Advanced Forums, and new mods/admins.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:52 AM)Pyro Wrote: I couldn't really say I was bad, but I looked back on my first few posts and I realized how dumb I sounded haha.
But that was not too long ago either. Like 6 months now?

But yeah, I'm more knowledgeable now thanks to many kind members Smile
Same, hah. Although I will say I read around for quite a long time before joining though.
I posted a topic on L-Drago and got yelled at. My warning level is 30%
okay when i join first i hated this and felt it was stupid then forgot about sorry to offend kai v or bey brad but i was web surfing beyblade and this was not what i was looking for then i forgot about this and 4 2 month laters i come as a guest and found out im a member then i like but spammed and mad closed threads and then i got the hang of it and here i am now
I have only just joined WBO so what I have been doing is: Looking around, trying to get to know the forum, and giving my opinion on things I know about (: