When people judge you for liking Beyblades

(Jun. 02, 2019  5:32 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Sometimes I walk to places with a beyblade that matches my clothes. Do I get teased? Yes. Do I care? No! I'm not gonna hide myself or what I like, I'm gonna express myself and what I love. Now i'm not gonna go shouting it out loud (although I do joke about it with my freinds), but I honestly don't care what people think, because this is me. Deal with it. And if you feel like you have to hide what you love, then I personally don't believe you should call yourself a blader.
Awesome point! Like you said while you might not go on telling everyone you know and don’t know about the newest and best aH or sR combo you shouldn’t be ashamed to say that you like Beyblades and are a blader! Grin
There is a point of age where it does matter for liking toys like beyblades and there is better things to spend on. For kids it's aight but people much older might be weird. I only have a few beys bc they are "waste of money" as my parents say which is kinda tru. I have been sorta judged but I don't take it to heart with most of you guys do what from what I'm seeing. It's alright to play with beyblade and it doesn't matter what others say just do what you like
every day of my ____ing life, someone bullies me for liking beyblade
This has happens to me some times my friends tell me why do you play that or you have a bad taste in anime but i just tell them i dont care cause i really dont and thats just the way it is
(Jun. 12, 2019  5:59 PM)neoshai Wrote: I'm 25 years old and people honestly don't give a carp.
It's not like I'm blasting around that I like it but if it ever comes up, the most reaction I get is: "ah, cool". And "cool" being said in the most -I'm really not interested and couldn't care less about that topic- way possible.

Beyblade or tops in general are things used and enjoyed by many people across all ages.
While beyblade might be considered slightly more childish for some people, tops in general are seen as something similar to Petanque Balls.
Something people used to do to socialize with others.

As you get older, become an adult, people honestly don't care at all what you do in your spare time ...
as long as you're not murdering someone at least XD

can confirm, i'm near the end of high school. sometimes I show it to my friends, and they'll usually just laugh and act like i'm a lost cause. then they'll pull out their airpods and play music in class (now you know why girls have long hair lmao)

i'd say it doesn't really impact your friendships or anything, hobbies can't Ds your social life. (heheheh)
16 and I do not dare tell any of my friends that I still like Beyblade, even if I rarely play.
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  2:57 AM)GrantGogi Wrote: i am 12 years old and i have 71 beys. i dont want anyone to judge so i havent told anyone other than my cousins that i blade

WOW 71! I only have 83!:p

DUde I have like 102and I'm 11. Plus people don't judge me becuz I don't tell anyone I blade
(Jul. 09, 2019  10:06 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: WOW 71! I only have 83!:p

DUde I have like 102and I'm 11. Plus people don't judge me becuz I don't tell anyone I blade

Tbh tho