Wheel - Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a Wheel released as part of the Metal System. It was originally part of the prize Beyblade Quetzalcoatl 90WF, which could be obtained by beating the highest level of the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine or by trading in 5 sub-license cards to WBBA licensed shop in Japan.

==Description==
Weight: 34.2 grams

Quetzalcoatl features two smooth, large wings that slope upward and end in a very shallow, plateau like protrusion. These wings have a claw-like design on their interior, and the gap between them is filled by two smaller blades with a line-like relief on them. Quetzalcoatl’s slopes give it the ability to reach underneath an opponent and lift it, giving it impressive Upper Smash and making it particularly effective against even Defense-type opponents of a similar or slightly taller height as it is able to nullify the grip the opponent has on the floor of the stadium. This property made Quetzalcoatl capable of performing a top-tier Attack type in the combo MF-H Quetzalcoatl 90/CH120RF until the power creep that began with the release of the Maximum Series. Since then, Quetzalcoatl is simply too light to contend with subsequent releases and has been outclassed by heavier, more powerful wheels such as Flash and Wyvern, among many others from the 4D series.

==Overall==

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
  • Quetzalcoatl 90WF (silver, with gold and bronze paint)
  • Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Prototype) (silver)
  • Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Metal Fight Beyblade DS Ver.) (gold)

==Trivia==
  • In early promotional images released by TAKARA-TOMY, the Quetzalcoatl Wheel was originally intended to be Cancer, with another, similar looking wheel being the original Quetzalcoatl. However, likely due to the fragility of the original Quetzalcoatl Wheel, it was never released in any form and instead TAKARA-TOMY chose to release the Cancer Wheel under than name Quetzalcoatl.

Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name=Quetzalcoatl
|PartType=Wheel
|Abbreviation=N/A
|Weight=34.2g
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
|
}}
'''Quetzalcoatl''' is a [[Wheel]] released as part of the [[Metal System]]. It was originally part of the prize Beyblade [[Quetzalcoatl 90WF]], which could be obtained by beating the highest level of the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine or by trading in 5 sub-license cards to WBBA licensed shop in Japan.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
‘’’Weight:’’’ 34.2 grams

Quetzalcoatl features two smooth, large wings that slope upward and end in a very shallow, plateau like protrusion. These wings have a claw-like design on their interior, and the gap between them is filled by two smaller blades with a line-like relief on them. Quetzalcoatl’s slopes give it the ability to reach underneath an opponent and lift it, giving it impressive [[Upper Smash]] and making it particularly effective against even Defense-type opponents of a similar or slightly taller height as it is able to nullify the grip the opponent has on the floor of the stadium. This property made Quetzalcoatl capable of performing a top-tier Attack type in the combo MF-H Quetzalcoatl 90/CH120RF until the power creep that began with the release of the [[Maximum Series]]. Since then, Quetzalcoatl is simply too light to contend with subsequent releases and has been outclassed by heavier, more powerful wheels such as Flash and Wyvern, among many others from the 4D series.

</onlyinclude>

==Overall==

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*Quetzalcoatl 90WF (silver, with gold and bronze paint)
*Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Prototype) (silver)
*Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Metal Fight Beyblade DS Ver.) (gold)
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>

==Trivia==
*In early promotional images released by TAKARA-TOMY, the Quetzalcoatl Wheel was originally intended to be Cancer, with another, similar looking wheel being the original Quetzalcoatl. However, likely due to the fragility of the original Quetzalcoatl Wheel, it was never released in any form and instead TAKARA-TOMY chose to release the Cancer Wheel under than name Quetzalcoatl.

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}
Hm, any reason the Beywiki version cannot just be transfered?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...coatl_90WF

It certainly needed a good introduction and product section, but I think the original article also describes the same things globally, goes into more details and also caters to the part of the community who would like for articles to hold some information for the Limited format too.
I didn't transfer the Beywiki version because Quetzalcoatl was on the List of parts/articles with no descriptions thread, and frankly because some of the information on the article in terms of performance is inaccurate as a result of some likely-faked tests.

I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, but I'll come back to all these articles later today and make the edits you requested. I also thought we weren't supposed to include information about the Limited Format in wiki articles either?
What, faked tests? I remember Brad conducting some of them back then, so who supposedly faked them?

We indeed should not mention anything about the Limited format, but it also does not hurt entirely to mention which combination a now outclassed part used to be top-tier in. It can basically be trivia even.
Mainly Kaneki and Mc Frown. Kaneki's faked tests were already well known. Between Mc Frown's dubious results (10% win rate vs Flame 145S and Dark CH120FS?), obvious vendetta against Quetzalcoatl, and condescendingly hostile attitude to anyone who disagreed with him, I find it extremely unlikely that he did not tamper with his tests in some way to purposefully make Quetzalcoatl lose, if they are not fabricated entirely.

That aside, I've updated the post with a few more details as well as listed a viable setup for Limited.