Whats your favourite online game?

Mines COD 5 on my PS3
And COD 4 on my XBOX360
I'll be making a new xbox gamertag my current one is full.

PSN ID: AlphaShotz

Whats your favourite online game any why... Smile
Well, all i have is a wii, so i really lack optoins here *scratches neck*. I would actually have to say mario kart, becouse my neighbor and i have all nighters all the time, so we play this game against japenese people who tend to have great skill. This wii game is the only multiplayer wifi game that doesn't require those freakin' friend codes. Last night, i was at a birthday party and became a huge fan o' Nazi Zombies, though i could only watch.
http://www.funny-games.biz/bombit.html

<3<3<3

EDIT: Looks like tis particular site has blown up the game a bit leading to slightly distorted graphics. But it's still awesome.
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: http://www.funny-games.biz/bombit.html

<3<3<3

EDIT: Looks like tis particular site has blown up the game a bit leading to slightly distorted graphics. But it's still awesome.

kool ill check it out now!!
Counter Strike: Source and Heroes of Newerth.
Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime Corruption 3 for the Wii Grin
if were talking about anything at all? Final Fantasy XI Online
Those are all good games.
Might buy some because i'm tired of shooting games.
PSN ID: AlphaShotz
(Aug. 09, 2009  5:03 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: i recommend FFXI xD lol

yeah you just posted that

i played ff11 and found it terrible though
When I saw title I assumed it was referring to only PC games, but this is better.

For PC i was a huge fan of Diablo II, so I am anxious for the release of Diablo III.

COD4
Halo 3
NHL09

Very rare to see me on, but SSBB as well.
(Aug. 09, 2009  10:17 AM)Omega Wrote: Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime Corruption 3 for the Wii Grin

Metroid Prime 3 isn't an online game.
Halo 2
Gears of War
Team Fortress 2
Call of Duty 4
Left 4 Dead
Online via Consoles:
Ratchet Deadlocked
Pokemon Platinum
Smash Bros. Brawl
Mega Man Star Force (If you're gonna bash it, don't bother replying, sorry for saying this but it happens way too often)
and most of all....

JUMP ULTIMATE STARS <3

Via PC:
Flyff (to an extent, I rarely play due to the lack of an integrated PK server now)
Maple Story
S4 League
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is too fun. Wish my pc could still run it.
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:55 PM)Gadget Wrote: Online via Consoles:
Ratchet Deadlocked
Pokemon Platinum
Smash Bros. Brawl
Mega Man Star Force (If you're gonna bash it, don't bother replying, sorry for saying this but it happens way too often)
and most of all....

JUMP ULTIMATE STARS <3

Via PC:
Flyff (to an extent, I rarely play due to the lack of an integrated PK server now)
Maple Story
S4 League
Team Fortress 2
you play S4 what lvl
Super Smash Bros.
Onslaught
The Condiut
Gutair Hero
Halo
Mario Kart
Runescape
Pokemon Crater
brad how did u find ffxi terrible? are u one of these ppl who play it and thing "...theres nothing to do atm Unhappy" trust me as the levels progress it gets better!