Whats the best burst combo I can make with 90 dollars

I want to go to builder bobs birthday bash but the last tournament I went to was at the start of cho z whats the best combos I can build with 90 bucks no imperial base
Rage Longinus and Union Spriggan from Random Booster Vol. 20 is a good start. You can make the combo Rage Longinus Quick’ 3A which is a great attack combo for standard nowadays.
Thanks definitely will get rage longinus also let me list my most competitive parts.
dragon gt chip union base Achilles gt chip charge driver 0 disc 00 disc destroy driver yard metal driver brave valkrie full combo zwei longinus cross flame judgment base zeta dash flow flame iron driver turn frame extend+ spiral dash hit flame 10 disc outer disc
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:35 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Thanks definitely will get rage longinus also let me list my most competitive parts.
dragon gt chip union base Achilles gt chip charge driver 0 disc 00 disc destroy driver yard metal driver brave valkrie full combo zwei longinus cross flame judgment base zeta dash flow flame iron driver turn frame extend+ spiral dash hit flame 10 disc outer disc

Keep in mind only Hasbro and Takara Tomy Burst parts are allowed at these events. Any other brand is not allowed.
Mirage Fafnir 2S eternal or Xtend+ on the lowest mode (2S on absorption mode). Eternal can be gotten from Archer Hercules and Mirage Fafnir 2S can be gotten from the Mirage Fafnir booster.
I know there all tt parts
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:43 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: I know there all tt parts

I see. The reason I said that is because you were putting Flame beside some of the parts, and Flame is a brand that is not TT.

Edit: looks like you meant frame, not flame. My mistake.
Will xtreme dash work instead of quick
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:53 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Will xtreme dash work instead of quick

Sure, as long as it isn’t worn. Xtreme’ is technically the best attack driver to use if you know how to launch It in a way that it can KO or burst your opponent.
Thanks but its worn so I think il get rage longinus mirage
fafnir union spriggan and 1 more 20 dollar purchase that I need ideas for
Phantomflame you definitely should use the Purchase Consultation thread for this.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst