Whats Your Favortie Type Of Music?

Poll: Whats Your Favortie Type/Genre Of Music??

Hip-Hop
7.07%
Rap
10.33%
Rock (All types)
42.93%
Bassline
1.63%
Garage
0.54%
Other
37.50%
Total: 100% 184 vote(s)
My favorite is hardcore music cause I like going out in mosh pits XD
To much fun!
ill skillz in the pit ftw
Haha, ahh the expression though ones favorite music, nice.

I like a lot of the old school rock and metal like Dio, Priest, Maiden so on, but there are some older and sfoter stuff that is cool do like Meatloaf and Bowie, Floyd.
Yeah it was a golden era for music. 'm not saying I dislike all new music however I like less current music than I do old stuff.
I like POP, Lady Gaga, Neyo, Britney Spears & there is allot more but i can't remember?
i am more into oldies,slow rock and country song..
like scorpion and john denver...
I love Pop, Rock, heavy metal, funky and rap especially if its by Eminem!
im into heavy metal, death core, death metal, techno, trance, hard electro and electro core. the artist i like to listen are slipknot, bullet for my valentine [tbh there a bit to soft Uncertain] suicide silence ,attack attack, daft punk, nirvana ,justice, deadmau5 ect...
Rock, seeing as though I enjoy listening to: 30 Seconds to mars, Rise Against, There for tomorrow, Pillar, and Anberlin.
I like the type of rock that 30 Seconds to Mars, Rise Against, Escape The Fate, Atreyu, and Avenge SevenFold produce. Rock makes good music to beyblade to. Also I listen to Japanese music. I might not know what they are saying but it sounds pretty catchy.
I like heavy metal for example:Metallica.and i also like: ok go,green day etc...
rock. i like the epic riffs that guitars make. i play guitar. my favorite rock band is metallica.
i love ai otsuka songs..my favourite is daisuki da you...love the melody...
My favourite sub genre would be the same as Black Dranzer, Screamo is awesome!!!!
P.S you spelt favourite wrong.
I listen to mostly Rock and it's sub-genres, however I do listen to instrumental music from time to time. Usually when it's instrumental though it's a song I want to try to learn on the Piano.
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:21 PM)Ash Wrote: Hard Rock - Always Linkin' Park (Also MCR but I will NEVER become an Emo)
Hip Hop Rnb + Rap - When I feel like a londoner

i too love rock songs and specially of linkin park just like u
Screamo all types
I like rock because it has so many sub genres

[/php]
There are many types of rock.

Rock

Punk Rock

Goth Rock

Heavy Metal

Deathcore

Rock from the heart

Nu Metal

Screamo

I voted rock because i like all of these types but mostly towards the Linkin Park, SlipKnot, Asking Alexandria, Rise Against, Rage against the Machine, Bullet for my valentine *rambles on about bands* type of music.

I like rock, it makes me feel different.
rock
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:29 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: rock

Hint hint: Elaborate or you'll get warned Wink
I prefer Heavy Metal or 80's type songs.
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:49 PM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Screamo ftw

You are an awesome person Grin

My favorite type is alteritive. So much feeling in it.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:59 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: There are many types of rock.

Rock

Punk Rock

Goth Rock

Heavy Metal

Deathcore

Rock from the heart

Nu Metal

Screamo

I voted rock because i like all of these types but mostly towards the Linkin Park, SlipKnot, Asking Alexandria, Rise Against, Rage against the Machine, Bullet for my valentine *rambles on about bands* type of music.

I like rock, it makes me feel different.

Screamo's rock? Dang. Pressed wrong button...
oh i love japanese pop music and japanese rock music and japanese rap music and japanese hip hop music and japanese heavy metal music and japanese techno music to
Japanese pop, hard rock, heavy metal. I listen to Vocaloid, Sakura kiss, Linkin Park, Skillet and Skrillex.