Whats Your Carry case ???

Hmm. It's pretty smooth but has some scratches, so you're right, I'll buy a paint stripper
haha! my new travel case holds a bey, a tool, a beylauncher its and old deck box with foam glued in to hold things in place. its snug but smaller wheels fall out if the track has a gimmick larger than m145 it won't store a tool. im working on attaching loops to the outer side of the case to hold a grip and one to hold it on to a belt
EDIT: THE TOOL has to be attach to the bottom of the bey
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:05 PM)s200401150 Wrote: I finaly bought my tin case!Stupid
Gasp where can i get me one of those!!!

I'll want one more when i get some more Beys, role on payday next week Tongue_out
Just bought a giant carpen<hehe get it? xD> tacklebox from wal-mart today. took some pics of it, i'll post them tomorrow. =)
I normally just use my pocket if I'm taking my beyblade out of the house.
Found a really neat tackle-box downstairs. There were two, and I left the pink one to my little brother.
I just store my blades in a can of Pringles. I find it easier to carry than a toolbox w/ a handle, especially if you carry it diagonally with the opening facing your front rather than carrying it in a horizontal position.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:18 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whut type of right launcher is that pyro it dosent look like any launcher ive seen
The bottom one is a TAKARA-TOMY Right Launcher, the other is a Hasbro Beylauncher/String launcher ...

The "TAKARA-TOMY Right Launcher" is called "Light Launcher". In my country, toy stores don't have Hasbro beys, only TAKARA-TOMYs. Kinda sucks since we air the English-dubbed MFB anime instead of the original Jap, resulting to some kids calling their Cancers "Gasher".
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:34 AM)Frostic_Dragoon Wrote: The "TAKARA-TOMY Right Launcher" is called "Light Launcher".
I do not know why you tried to correct me on this. I know very well that it is written "Light Launcher" on the packages, but I am also highly certain that it is just a Japanese mistake and that it should be called "Right Launcher". In Japanese, L and R sound the same, in fact there is no differentiation.
Im actually using a small pencil case.XD
A chocolate tin... PURDY"S
(Aug. 04, 2010  12:51 PM)Reaper Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:51 AM)Minion Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:00 PM)abombanation Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:21 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Your grip is fake.

Yeah its not fake. i got it with the Flame Sagittario value pack

Where did you find the value pack? I want a saggitario so bad but can't find it anywhere :\

Got a pic of my current storage box: [Image: img4215s.jpg]

edit: lol my box is a mess, I need to reorganize!

That box is Chief-Tastic Grin

where can i get me, get me, get me one of those?
i use my pockets hahahah
no, i use the box my macbook came in
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:18 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: where can i get me, get me, get me one of those?

Try a hardware store, a craft store, wal-mart. Dividers are not hard to find. craft area, fishing tackle area, hardware area.
I'm creative! I use a backgammon box with dividers shaped as a beydeck box thingy... MADE FROM A CARDBOARD BOX AND THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE ON EARTH! DUCT TAPE!
I meant that I saw a pisces in someone's box
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:19 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I meant that I saw a pisces in someone's box

You got the warning because you Double Posted and only posted 1 word, instead of editing the post, or elaborating.

Hurr Hurr nice Triple Post, Bro.

On Topic: I keep my Beys, Tools, and BeyCards in a spare Yu-Gi-Oh! tin.
I use my Hasbro stadium for Metal Fight, and a cheapo tackle box from "CHICAGO TOOLS OF ILLINOIS"(Made in China) for my HMS.
Sorry, My laptop kinda sucks... But I accept the warning, it was my fault.
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:21 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:16 PM)abombanation Wrote: photo
This is my new carrying case that i just made. It was only made to hold the essentials, a defense blade, a attack blade, a stamina blade, a balance blade, and the launcher and grip. It will also attach to the belt since it is moderately small. it is only 7in by 5.5in. and the interior is closed cell foam.
Your grip is fake.
The grip is from a value pack from hasbro. Its has a great bey for starting bladers!
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:03 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I want that Flame Libra! I must get it!
Don't buy it unless your collecting it. It can be knocked of balance!
I use its box Wink

EDIT: I mean the very box where the beys are bought... You get my drift? Grin
I'm planning on getting this once I get more beys. http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/...?locale=en
But currently I use a much smaller tackle box :l
Got a new case! Grin I really like it!
[Image: 5593080.jpg]
A METAL SUIT CASE!