Whats Your Carry case ???

I put them in a stadium too, but now i have this kind of tool box/tackle box thing. its a pretty descent size to take to tournaments!!!EeeStupidTongue_outJoyful_2CuteTiredWink
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:37 AM)Moss Wrote: The LVJ that is really sick. Is the black box a tool box

Thanks and yes, it is. Grin
I use one of the old GAME GBA SP cases. Top pocket for S launcher and 4 Beys, Middle for parts and front for even more parts Grin
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:02 PM)jeyein98 Wrote: I put them in a stadium too, but now i have this kind of tool box/tackle box thing. its a pretty descent size to take to tournaments!!!EeeStupidTongue_outJoyful_2CuteTiredWink

i'm definitely going to find cases for mine now lol, after seeing everyones nice boxes and cases.

as for that crazy video of cases and beys, thats exactly the kind of cases i want!! lol
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:05 PM)s200401150 Wrote: I finaly bought my tin case!Stupid

That looks a lot like my game-board set case... maybe I'll use that instead of my current fabric pencil case (not many beyblades.. I only have 7). I can hold all my beyblades, my ripcord launcher and stringlauncher, and grip! It's orange, black and has flowers on it! Heh...
Mines a Poker game set case. Woooh.

[Image: IMG_1280.jpg]
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:29 PM)fogot Wrote: Mines a Poker game set case. Woooh.

[Image: IMG_1280.jpg]

What the heck is that on the far left? I don't recognize the metal wheel.
Its a galaxy with no colour on it
It's a stripped Galaxy Wheel.
It toook a long time torevmoe the paint using a screw driver and an exacto knife.
I did the same thing with my Gold Quetz. The color sickened me...
Hm. I didn;t want to do that yet with my quetz. Does it look better being it silver?
tool box for me
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:03 PM)fogot Wrote: Hm. I didn;t want to do that yet with my quetz. Does it look better being it silver?

Silver and bare metal are absolute improvements when compared to that sickly gold....
Ok. I just removed my gold of my Quetz. BUt there's exacto knife marks now..
There's such a thing as laziness.
It's a lot easier than taking off all of the paint with an exacto knife.
Nah. To get a paint stripper. It would take at least 20 minutes to go to the store, 20 minutes to come back. And then it would take more time because I would need to use it. But using an exacto knife, it only took me around 15 minutes.
assembly chamber
(Aug. 21, 2010  4:20 AM)Fogot Wrote: Nah. To get a paint stripper. It would take at least 20 minutes to go to the store, 20 minutes to come back. And then it would take more time because I would need to use it. But using an exacto knife, it only took me around 15 minutes.

Just about the most idiotic thing I've heard today.
How? Just saving time?
save one hour, and wreck an awesome metal wheel.
Hows it wrecked? It has few little scratches, and now it's silver.
Why not just spend another hour to get it smooth and silver, rather than scratched up and silver. Anyway enough derailing the thread. My point being, just take a little longer and treat your things with better care.