Whats Your Carry case ???

(Aug. 07, 2010  3:14 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Nice set Pyro Smile

I agree!!
whut type of right launcher is that pyro it dosent look like any launcher ive seen
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:18 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whut type of right launcher is that pyro it dosent look like any launcher ive seen
The bottom one is a TAKARA-TOMY Right Launcher, the other is a Hasbro Beylauncher/String launcher ...
Thanks guys Smile
and thanks Kai for answering for me Smile
thanks kai-v for the answer and btw i meant the one on the bottom and that is a nice collectio pyro
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:32 AM)Pyro Wrote: Thanks guys Smile
and thanks Kai for answering for me Smile

What the heck is wrong with your T125?
I finaly bought my tin case!Stupid
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I use a blue tool box for my MFB which I use both to store my MFB in as well as transporting them to tournaments although this is rapidly becoming too small as i've bought more MFB.
Currently i keep them in a Bionicle box. Tongue_out Once I get more i am going to get a bait and tackle box. Currently I only have four Beyblades.
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:39 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:34 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Ziplock baggie!!

well the baggie bit the dust so im using my dsi bo.... uh i mean the bey-carrier: "Save the Enviroment" version.... its freaking amazingly epic, and has a drawing of a whale!

its practical, prortable, compactible, storeable, functional, flamable, and 100% recyclable.

so, yea thats my case and my stuff and my preschool level atistic skills. pretty incredible isn't itJoyful_3

nice collection I just thought of something once you get more beys your gonna have to upgrade to a DSi XL box lol
I use an old art tool box of mine. Grey, big compartment at the bottom for launchers and grips, properly sized areas up top for wheels/AR/Weight discs, Cores/Faces/BP. For my plastic gen parts I use the mobile beystadium, something I still view as the best thing Hasbro ever did for the game. I mean take off the pocket doors and you have a pretty nice and stable stadium. Of course that one is stuck in storage right now.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:05 PM)s200401150 Wrote: I finaly bought my tin case!Stupid

Really nice! How does the inside look? Does it look something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB5SqiPdLbU
Not counting the bazillion beys Smile
Ive upgraded from a Bionicle lego box to a case intended for trading cards. Works great though. Except i can't fit a launcher grip in it.
I'm going to get a decent case once i start reeling more MFB's in {pics to follow}
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:59 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote:

well the baggie bit the dust so im using my dsi bo.... uh i mean the bey-carrier: "Save the Enviroment" version.... its freaking amazingly epic, and has a drawing of a whale!

its practical, prortable, compactible, storeable, functional, flamable, and 100% recyclable.

so, yea thats my case and my stuff and my preschool level atistic skills. pretty incredible isn't itJoyful_3

nice collection I just thought of something once you get more beys your gonna have to upgrade to a DSi XL box lol

Thanks, haha that would be a good sized upgrade. I just wish i didnt spill water all over the dsi box because it completely ruined it and the stickers from my beyblades all started peeling off afterwards. Unhappy

so back to ziplock bag for me
ahh dude thats got to suck
a gorilla bag i got at subway(can you believe THAT was my toy?!?!?!)

that's very environmental friendly, gd idea!!!
well for me i use a wooden box to carry beyblades Grin
also i use an egg carton box to carry beyblades
I use... AN OLD CAMERA BAG!!! (and my old backgamon case)
Well, here are mine.

my little bros playmobil breifcase it pretty small but it comes with an organizer you can take out of it with 5 sections perfect for holding parts and no just cause it comes with a toddlers toy set doesnt mean it has any gay little kid designs
This tool box think ima take pic later
The LVJ that is really sick. Is the black box a tool box
Yea, i'm kinda just keeping them in my beystadium on the floor in the living room. Mainly because we use them all the time, but if I was to use something to carry them in than hmm.. i'd prob. get a shoe box or a tackle box. Grin

Where are you guys getting these cases from? Wal-Mart around here doesn't have that stuff, and i doubt my Family Dollar or DallarTree would have that kind of stuff...?