Whats Your Carry case ???

Good old shoe box for me Grin I could do with a tool box with compartments like the Chief had Grin
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:21 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Your grip is fake.

It's the one that came from the Sagittario value pack, I think its because of the camera.

Yeah its not fake. i got it with the Flame Sagittario value pack
abomination, that is pretty cool. I was thinking of making something like that myself. Probably bigger and a bit different though.
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:09 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: abomination, that is pretty cool. I was thinking of making something like that myself. Probably bigger and a bit different though.

Yeah i will most likely make a suitcase type version of this one to hold everything and in the same way with everything snug tight with foam. i just really wanted something to carry on my belt everywhere i go. Smile
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:16 PM)abombanation Wrote: [Image: 080310160253.jpg]

This is my new carrying case that i just made. It was only made to hold the essentials, a defense blade, a attack blade, a stamina blade, a balance blade, and the launcher and grip. It will also attach to the belt since it is moderately small. it is only 7in by 5.5in. and the interior is closed cell foam.

i might make one like that but smaller to hold launcher+grip and ma fav blade.
i use a pro stanley tool box has space for everything and very strong
Currently i am storing my Beys, launchers, rip cords and grip within a fishing tackle box it stores everything well and it allows me to keep all the stuff a blader needs inside lol but with my collection expanding i shall need to get a new case soon :\
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:00 PM)abombanation Wrote:

Where did you find the value pack? I want a saggitario so bad but can't find it anywhere :\

Got a pic of my current storage box: [Image: img4215s.jpg]

edit: lol my box is a mess, I need to reorganize!
Minion go to Dufferin Malls(Walmart/TRU), Vaughn Mills(TRU/Walmart), or Sherway Gardens(TRU), they all have loads of F Sagittario w/Grip
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:51 AM)Minion Wrote: Where did you find the value pack? I want a saggitario so bad but can't find it anywhere :\

Hah, I was in your shoes a couple weeks ago. Dufferin Grove Wal-Mart and Toys 'R' Us were both full up on them when I went on Monday.
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:51 AM)Minion Wrote: Where did you find the value pack? I want a saggitario so bad but can't find it anywhere :\

Hah, I was in your shoes a couple weeks ago. Dufferin Grove Wal-Mart and Toys 'R' Us were both full up on them when I went on Monday.

I actually bought one of the 2 sagittario's from my Wal-mart and then I thought... while I'm out let's go check toys' R' Us and I found a lot of Flame Sag grip combo packs so I had to go back to wal-mart and stand inline to return something I bought like 20 minutes earlier.
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:51 AM)Minion Wrote:

Where did you find the value pack? I want a saggitario so bad but can't find it anywhere :\

minion thats pretty awesome and not that messy at all (wink wink)
yeah I did that at the last tourney
very useful other than the fact if you lose it you lose every bey every launcher everything including your other stuff that may be in there
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:51 AM)Minion Wrote:

That box is Chief-Tastic Grin
a laptop can probably be fixed to the top
OFF TOPIC] This thread has way more views than posts haha
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Sweet, thanks guys! I'll have to check it out tomorrow/friday.
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:34 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Ziplock baggie!!

well the baggie bit the dust so im using my dsi bo.... uh i mean the bey-carrier: "Save the Enviroment" version.... its freaking amazingly epic, and has a drawing of a whale!

its practical, prortable, compactible, storeable, functional, flamable, and 100% recyclable.

so, yea thats my case and my stuff and my preschool level atistic skills. pretty incredible isn't itJoyful_3
Good job for caring about the environment too bad once you get a couple more Beyblades you'll have to upgrade which means you'll either have to get a new case or add another one
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:58 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Good job for caring about the environment too bad once you get a couple more Beyblades you'll have to upgrade which means you'll either have to get a new case or add another one

I'll just find another box and make it even better than this one. Or I'll ditch storm aires or flame bull to make room for earth Aquila whenever I find one.
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:03 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I want that Flame Libra! I must get it!

Well I found mine at walmart about to days ago so if your in the u.s. you should be able to spot one somewhere
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:21 PM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:06 AM)flamepegasus145 Wrote: I use a yo-yo holder(sounds wierd doesn't it)

1. doesnt sound weird
2. iv seen those befor it was a yoyo thing that went on at one of my schools and a others
3.i ue my pocket or anything i can really find

1.I did get mine from my school there was the "NED" yo-yo show.
2. that's what i did before.Chocked_2
3.I use my dsi case also ...have to design Tired
i use my pocket for my faveorite bey and a wooden box i made with padding when i go to a friends house and when i go to ewvents a plastic box that seperates everything
Stole Kei's Idea Tongue_out_wink

[Image: P1030301.jpg]