Whats Your Carry case ???

(Aug. 03, 2010  2:25 AM)Kei Wrote: This is what I usually bring to tournaments, it's the perfect size for carrying around. I do have four other full cases that vary in size as well.

How did you get the decals on it?

EDIT: nvm found out lol should've read the rest my bad as for my box I use the stadium which is then carried around in a giant plastic bag
Its the sticker that comes with the MFB Attack stadium, iirc
It's a Pegasis sticker from the BB-09 set.

.jpg   beyblade_bb09.jpg (Size: 16.69 KB / Downloads: 574)

Early releases of the set also comes with an extra Bull wheel.
This, something I got from Canadian Tire
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 03, 2010  5:48 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: This, something I got from Canadian Tire

Is Minion's box the same one?
It has similar colors and made of the same material, but the one I have is about 1 1/2 times bigger.
You live in Canada according to your profile, so if you have time you can check them out at Canadian Tires. I recommend getting it because it can store a variety of stuff.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:29 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:25 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: photoon20100802at21162.jpg]

This is what I usually bring to tournaments, it's the perfect size for carrying around. I do have four other full cases that vary in size as well.

Hey! That's the exact same bait and tackle box that I use!
Except for the Pegasus face, haha.

where did you two get those boxes i want one
I just got mine at my local exchange...You can probably get one at Wal-Mart in the fishing isle.
I use a home made box it's made of my rolling skating helmet box mostly
I might go to a fishing store to pickup one of these tackle boxes they look pretty good
for storing bey
[Image: boobablades003.jpg]

This is what I use as of right now. I can't really fit a ripcord or a launcher grip in it though... Uncertain I'm thinking about getting just a slightly bigger one and maybe using the one I have now for fishing stuff... (Or give it to Meruda... Tongue_out)
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:06 AM)flamepegasus145 Wrote: I use a yo-yo holder(sounds wierd doesn't it)

1. doesnt sound weird
2. iv seen those befor it was a yoyo thing that went on at one of my schools and a others
3.i ue my pocket or anything i can really find
I know some body who uses a steel case like those in movies that hold mony
I use my pencil case because i haven't alot of beyblade
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:17 PM)MaxL Wrote: [Image: boobablades003.jpg]

This is what I use as of right now. I can't really fit a ripcord or a launcher grip in it though... Uncertain I'm thinking about getting just a slightly bigger one and maybe using the one I have now for fishing stuff... (Or give it to Meruda... Tongue_out)

thats a pretty sweet setup ther maxl
puts my shoe box to shame really hah
i carry my blades in a schoolbox.i need a new case so they dont shake arounk too much.
Whats a school box do you have any pics
I don't really have a carry case... =/ Unless you count Thunder Whip? ._.
Thats its only decent use haha
(Aug. 03, 2010  8:57 PM)Nova Wrote: Thats its only decent use haha

This is sad, but true. Smith
[Image: 080310160253.jpg]

This is my new carrying case that i just made. It was only made to hold the essentials, a defense blade, a attack blade, a stamina blade, a balance blade, and the launcher and grip. It will also attach to the belt since it is moderately small. it is only 7in by 5.5in. and the interior is closed cell foam.
(Aug. 03, 2010  8:54 PM)Nova Wrote: Whats a school box do you have any pics

no i dont, just a box to carry materials for school in that i used in third grade
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:16 PM)abombanation Wrote: photo
This is my new carrying case that i just made. It was only made to hold the essentials, a defense blade, a attack blade, a stamina blade, a balance blade, and the launcher and grip. It will also attach to the belt since it is moderately small. it is only 7in by 5.5in. and the interior is closed cell foam.
Your grip is fake.