Whats Your Beystadium

The thing is, I want you to post how you set up your stadium(If takara tomy/sony kong). Like do you do DrigerGT stye with 12 mats?
Or do you use REscolpio style with 6 mats?
Also what stadium do you use?
Pics are most welcomed.
I use the attack stadium.
When i record and upload vids to Youtube I use the Super Vortex Stadium (Only Because I don't have an attack stadium or a decent Hasbro stadium) I tried to cut up my stadium to make it look somthing like decent attack stadium but i failed miserably lol.

I would really love them cool boards That DrigerGT uses but they only come with Takara Tomy Stadiums so i can't get them because i don't have a PayPal.

If you go on to a Beyblade YouTube Channel me and a friend of mine does you can see my camera setup and my stadium.
I prefer not using anything. Its kind of hard to launch when your are using it
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:37 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I prefer not using anything. Its kind of hard to launch when your are using it

its kinda hard to play without a beystadium

im not sure if this thread is needed but...

i use a hasbro LF and ten rounds
I made this thread to see what different stadiums people use.
Also how to set it up.
I use the carpy SVS. I'm hoping to go on a massive bey shopping spree when I'm in Japan in July. The first thing in my list is the Attack Stadium. My setup is a blue rubber mat so that when my violent attack types hit the walls it doesn't move around as much.
At Legend of the bey, we used a TT attack stadium on a high friction rug to stop it moving. Underneath this was a massive, black, water-proof sheet which had similar material to tents. We had foam knee rests for comfort as well.

At my club, we use mainly Pegasus Thunder Whips, a Super Vortex and an old V-force mobile stadium for safety. Though I do occasionally use the TT attack sometimes when we prepare for tournaments.

At a meet-up I attended, We used a Standard stadium with a TT attack on top to do double-decker matches!

At home, I just use a TT attack stadium on carpet. Plain and simple Grin.
Either thunder whip or max stampede or bb-10. Theyy all have their uses. Play on carpet to prevent stadium slippage and killing performance tips.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:38 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:37 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I prefer not using anything. Its kind of hard to launch when your are using it

its kinda hard to play without a beystadium

im not sure if this thread is needed but...

i use a hasbro LF and ten rounds

I wrote my statement wrong. I mean, i use a MFB attack stadium without using the cards around it, as its hard to do sliding shoot and to shoot properly as well >.>
I use PTW - i know it sucks Pinching_eyes_2
But Getting Attack Staduim Money Soon.
i dont have the attack stadium so i use my old earthquake stadium i really like it Smile
I dont use a specific stadium for vids, I let the requester decide but when I just blade by myself or with friends, I use PTW
Max Sampede stadium. I refuse to pay 30 bux for a stadium, thats crazy imho. I wish that Hasbro would do more variety with stadiums. Seems like you have PTW recolors or PTW recolors with grooves.
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:37 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: My Set-up:

Loving the mood lighting, and also pretending the BB-96 is a nice Portrait by an obscure 17th century Austrian painter Libruhhh
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

Loving the mood lighting, and also pretending the BB-96 is a nice Portrait by an obscure 17th century Austrian painter Libruhhh

Above it is Vulcan Horuseus' box. Lol
[img]

I hate you D: (not really) a attack stadium, and a BB-96 above it DUnhappythe overall setup looks like it's in a temple almost,just Chang the wall)
but what's the thing to the left? looks like a dog >.>
@Gloomy
It looks like a pair of shoes...

I envy you Blaze. You have all they Beys I could ever want.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:59 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Max Sampede stadium. I refuse to pay 30 bux for a stadium, thats crazy imho. I wish that Hasbro would do more variety with stadiums. Seems like you have PTW recolors or PTW recolors with grooves.

just so you know, the max stampede is not a recolor of the PTW (evey hasbro stadium that is not called the PTW is not a recolor of the PTW, they are all different)

i just use a LF and do 10 rounds for testing, nothing special
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:13 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:59 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Max Sampede stadium. I refuse to pay 30 bux for a stadium, thats crazy imho. I wish that Hasbro would do more variety with stadiums. Seems like you have PTW recolors or PTW recolors with grooves.

just so you know, the max stampede is not a recolor of the PTW (evey hasbro stadium that is not called the PTW is not a recolor of the PTW, they are all different)

i just use a LF and do 10 rounds for testing, nothing special

i know they are slightly different but not different enough for me to consider them that much different. it would be better to see some stadiums that are way different, different numbers of pockets, open sides and features.
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:08 AM)Nano Wrote: @Gloomy
It looks like a pair of shoes...

I envy you Blaze. You have all they Beys I could ever want.

Hate to continue the offtopicness, but yes, those are my shoes. Lol

But I guess to stay on topic...

Anybody know if Dark or Light colors go better under a Clear Stadium for Beybattles?
currenty a max stampede on a table but i orderd a standerd stadium from tonyk so i will just use that on a table
My floor :3

But I'm getting an attack stadium in like, five months lol
My favourite MFB stadiums are: MFB Attack stadium and a new one: MAX stampede